Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

nVidia GeForce 7600 GS Driver issue

• Please log in to reply

Electronaught

Electronaught

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I'm having a very frustrating problem. My geforce 7600 is acting totally crappy. I've been working on this for several months. One day, unexpectedly, my screen started to flicker and lost signal. So then I uninstalled the driver. I got signal back. Then I re-installed the driver and lost signal again. All of my drivers are up to date. The only video card active at the time was the 7600 GS. I would greatly appreciate any help I can get. Thank you very much!!

Advertisements

MichWasHere

MichWasHere

• PipPipPip
  • 424 posts
Try the card in another system. If it works fine then there could be a compatibility issue with something on your computer.

If it does the same thing then its just a bad card or a bad driver (contact the manufacturer).

The Admiral

The Admiral

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 1,067 posts
Also reinstall your chipset drivers. :)

Or, System Restore FTW.

Edited by The Admiral, 26 February 2008 - 04:21 PM.