Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Virus infection

• Please log in to reply

catgirl1969

catgirl1969

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi all,

Since 6 days my pc has been infected by the worm.win32.skynet virus. I have been scanning my pc with avg, norton etc but none gives a result of a virus. But i'm getting really bored getting pop ups, virus alerts, etc all day throught. Internet is opening also all the time on a page proposing to buy an anti virus program. When i open my browser my start page is gone and gets me also to a anti virus programm page. As i use my pc for work also i really need some help to clean my pc. I hope my english is not too bad?

By the way, i have windows xp.

I will not be on all the time to follow the instructions (as i'm sure someone will be giving them) but i try to get on as quick as i can to answer.

Thanks in advance and hoping to get my problem solved quick.

Belgian greetings

Catgirl

Advertisements