Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Lost Password can't log into local machine, Can someone help?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

• PipPipPip
  • 387 posts
See what happen was I opted to unjoin my domain and join a work group so I could do some work on the computer. The thing is I had a admin password for the machine when it was connected to the domain but now since I'm no longer connected to the domain and I try to use that password it isn't working. I can't remember what the admin password was for the local machine. Now I'm just stuck at the log on screen and can't get by it. I was wondering if someone could recomend some kind of password craker software or something so I can log back into my machine. I would really appreciate the help, thanks.

Je suis Napoléon!

• Administrator
  • 26,018 posts
  • MVP
sorry but we cannot confirm the veracity of you request...you could be trying to crack someone else's password

we will not help you with this issue

if y ou have any problems with this please PM an admin or a moderator