Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Small Homepage and Bleeding Pages

• Please log in to reply

GeekSandy

GeekSandy

• PipPip
  • 13 posts
Hi:

My computer is definitely acting strange lately. When opening my homepage, it opens in a small screen which I have to maximize. Also, when opening webpages it appears that the page before is bleeding into the new page at the top of the screen. Then it goes away. This is my first time here - new Geek member. Please bear with me and THANK YOU for any advice! :)

Advertisements

happyrock

happyrock

Tech Moderator

• Retired Staff
  • 9,285 posts
welcome to G2G GeekSandy..
when the windows opens small ..try dragging the edges out to the desired size...then close the window and then reopen it...it should be in the size when you closed it down..

Edited by happyrck, 15 February 2008 - 06:35 PM.

GeekSandy

GeekSandy

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
Thanks SO much happyrck! Will try this. I really appreciate you helping me!!! Have a great weekend! :)

happyrock

happyrock

Tech Moderator

• Retired Staff
  • 9,285 posts
your welcome...post back and let us know how it goes...

GeekSandy

GeekSandy

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
It worked fine, happyrck! Thanks again for helping me! I really appreciate it! I wish I really was a computer geek! I love my PC! :)