Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Keyboardtrouble after AntiVirus installation

• Please log in to reply

larsemu

larsemu

• Pip
  • 3 posts
I installed on my laptop, Kaspersky AntiVirus 7.0 two or three days ago. Then I rebooted my computer and came to Windows Logon Screen, ready to login. I got surprised because the built-in keyboard did not work! The keyboard neither works in safemode, but in BIOS and bootmenu it works as always. My question: Can Kaspersky totally block my keyboard/keyboarddriver? I have not experienced this kind of problem earlier, neither on other computers.

External keyboards neither work.

I hope that someone can help me with this problem, even if this is an irregular matter!

Edited by larsemu, 17 February 2008 - 05:19 PM.

Advertisements

charris

charris

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hello Did u solve your problem. I have just installed Kesperski and have the same issue! Sorry I can't help u with your problem it's so frustrating isn't it? Thanks for any help and good luck with yours
Carin