Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Having some connection issues would greatly appreciate help

• Please log in to reply

mankey522

mankey522

• Pip
  • 4 posts
I'm having trouble. I cant connect to Full tilt Poker or any of my messengers when i try to it just says unable to connect to server. I have went through my firewalls and allowed un allowed restarted . Uninstalled and re installed programs i have literally tryed all the basics. the only thing i can see wrong with my comp is when i restart i get an error message that says symsport.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvience. Any suggestions?

Edited by mankey522, 18 February 2008 - 02:09 AM.

Advertisements

coachwife6

coachwife6

SuperStar

• Retired Staff
  • 11,413 posts
I am not sure if the connection problems are connected to your anti-viral (Norton), but it may be.

1. Do you have Norton and is it paid for and up to date?
2. If it is, disconnect from the internet, uninstall and reinstall.
3. See if you have the same boot-up problem.

vorybory

vorybory

• PipPip
  • 58 posts
Do you still have access to the Internet or is your connection completely dead?

mankey522

mankey522

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
No i can connect to the internet and get on every web page i just cant use messengers or my poker programs.