Posted 19 February 2008 - 07:04 AM
Please download Deckard's System Scanner (DSS) and save it to your Desktop.
- Close all other windows before proceeding.
- Double-click on dss.exe and follow the prompts.
- If your anti-virus or firewall complains, please allow this script to run as it is not malicious.
- When it has finished, dss will open two Notepads main.txt and extra.txt -- please copy (CTRL+A and then CTRL+C) and paste (CTRL+V) the contents of main.txt and extra.txt in your next reply.
Please do an online scan with Kaspersky WebScanner
Click on Kaspersky Online Scanner and click Accept
You will be prompted to install an ActiveX component from Kaspersky, Click Yes.
- The program will launch and then begin downloading the latest definition files:
- Once the files have been downloaded click on NEXT
- Now click on Scan Settings
- In the scan settings make that the following are selected:
- Scan using the following Anti-Virus database:
- Scan Options:
Scan Mail Bases
- Click OK
- Now under select a target to scan:Select My Computer
- This will program will start and scan your system.
- The scan will take a while so be patient and let it run.
- Once the scan is complete it will display if your system has been infected.
- Now click on the Save as Text button:
- Save the file to your desktop.
- Copy and paste that information in your next post.
Posted 24 February 2008 - 07:36 AM
If you need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member. This applies only to the original topic starter. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users