- Click on Avenger.zip to open the file
- Extract avenger.exe to your desktop
2. Copy all the text contained in the code box below to your Clipboard by highlighting it and pressing (Ctrl+C):
Files to delete:
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Music\My Music.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Music\My Playlists\My Playlists.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Music\Sample Music\Sample Music.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Music\Sample Playlists\000A79F2\000A79F2.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Music\Sample Playlists\Sample Playlists.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Pictures\My Pictures.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Pictures\Sample Pictures\Sample Pictures.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Videos\My Videos.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\New Folder.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\RM16\Desktop\Art\Art.exe
Folders to delete:
C:\Documents and Settings\RM16\Desktop\Art\SDFix
C:\Documents and Settings\RM16\DoctorWeb\Quarantine
Note: the above code was created specifically for this user. If you are not this user, do NOT follow these directions as they could damage the workings of your system.
3. Now, start The Avenger program by clicking on its icon on your desktop.
- Under "Script file to execute" choose "Input Script Manually".
- Now click on the Magnifying Glass icon which will open a new window titled "View/edit script"
- Paste the text copied to clipboard into this window by pressing (Ctrl+V).
- Click Done
- Now click on the Green Light to begin execution of the script
- Answer "Yes" twice when prompted.
- It will Restart your computer. ( In cases where the code to execute contains "Drivers to Unload", The Avenger will actually restart your system twice.)
- On reboot, it will briefly open a black command window on your desktop, this is normal.
- After the restart, it creates a log file that should open with the results of Avenger’s actions. This log file will be located at C:\avenger.txt
- The Avenger will also have backed up all the files, etc., that you asked it to delete, and will have zipped them and moved the zip archives to C:\avenger\backup.zip.