Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Having a tough time cleaning my system of problem [RESOLVED]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

FlyersPh9

FlyersPh9

• Pip
  • 8 posts
On Thursday, my mom said she was surfing the internet (FireFox) and she encountered a message. It was one of those fake Windows popups that say "DOWNLOAD THIS ANTIVIRUS NOW TO CLEAN YOUR INFECTED SYSTEM". I tried closing out of it, and it kept bringing more and more pop ups. So I eventually got out, and found out my mom had already downloaded the file to the desktop. :) IMMEDIATELY, I started running everything I had on the computer to get rid of viruses, spyware, malware, etc. The programs I ran were:
  • HiJackThis
  • McAfee
  • Spybot - Search and Destroy
  • Ad-Aware SE
  • CCleaner

McAfee found two things.
  • Trojan.Backdoor Downloader
  • Trojan.PurityScan AA

The others found some random spyware which I deleted as well. I sit there thinking everything must be clean now. I sign off my mom's account and log on mine. I click on my name and I get a pop up saying that I don't have administrative rights until I enter my password (I don't have a password! :) ) but the third time I get in. Sadly, EVERYTHING is gone! All my files, my settings, wallpapers, icons, etc. :) I then go to Windows Restore and restore the computer to three days back.

Since then, everything seemed fine except for three things.
  • Ad-Aware SE would not download it's updated deffinitions. It would get to 5% and then stop.
  • LimeWire 4.14 PRO would not connect, and neither would the newly downloaded LimeWire 4.17 BETA
  • When you view MY COMPUTER, it shows all of our username's folders. All of my family member's go to their respective folders except for mine. Mine goes to a blank TEMP folder.
And then this morning my mom turns on the computer, and logs into her name. Without even starting a program, a windows message appears saying to download a virus scanner. (I had a PRINT SCREEN of it, but my loving mother needed to "turn the computer off because it was wasting electricity" without saving the picture. :) ) I moved the box to find a Mozilla Firefox page scaled extremely small underneath the windows message. I searched around and found this site. Since then, I have done the following:
  • McAfee scans
  • AVG 7.5 scans
  • SUPERAntiSpyware scans
  • Ad-Aware 2007 scans
  • Spybot - Search and Destroy scans
  • Ran ATFCleaner
None of them seem to be finding anything significant. I am in dire need of your help folks! I have not yet done a Panda scan, but here is my HiJackThis log for MY screen name (I do not know if it makes a difference running it under my mom's screen name or not) and the main.txt and extra.txt files after running Deckard's System Scanner v20071014.68. (after posting this, I read a couple of other threads and saw the first reply is to try using DSS, so I tried it aswell.)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
++++++++
HiJackThis
Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 10:39:29 PM, on 2/18/2008
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.6000.16608)
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MsMpEng.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\S24EvMon.exe
C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware 2007\aawservice.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgamsvr.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgupsvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
C:\WINDOWS\eHome\ehRecvr.exe
C:\WINDOWS\eHome\ehSched.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\EvtEng.exe
C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\McAfee\HackerWatch\HWAPI.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\MSC\mcmscsvc.exe
c:\program files\common files\mcafee\mna\mcnasvc.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\VIRUSS~1\mcods.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\MSC\mcpromgr.exe
c:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\mcafee\mcproxy\mcproxy.exe
c:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\mcafee\redirsvc\redirsvc.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\VIRUSS~1\mcshield.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\VIRUSS~1\mcsysmon.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7DEBUG\MDM.EXE
C:\Program Files\McAfee\MPF\MPFSrv.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\MPS\mps.exe
C:\Program Files\Dell\NICCONFIGSVC\NICCONFIGSVC.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\RegSrvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\WLKeeper.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllhost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dlcjcoms.exe
C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\Program Files\McAfee\MPS\mpsevh.exe
c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\agent\mcagent.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgcc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\LogitechDesktopMessenger.exe
C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\WMPNSCFG.exe
C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe
C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Yahoo! Widget Engine\YahooWidgets.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.yahoo.com/
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://www.yahoo.com
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft....k/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft....k/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.yahoo.com
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant =
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Window Title = Internet Explorer
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyServer = :0
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyOverride = *.local
O1 - Hosts file is located at: C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\etc\hosts
O2 - BHO: Yahoo! Toolbar Helper - {02478D38-C3F9-4EFB-9B51-7695ECA05670} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\yt.dll
O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: Spybot-S&D IE Protection - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: DriveLetterAccess - {5CA3D70E-1895-11CF-8E15-001234567890} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfswshx.dll
O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03\bin\ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: scriptproxy - {7DB2D5A0-7241-4E79-B68D-6309F01C5231} - c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee\VIRUSS~1\scriptcl.dll
O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Helper - {AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7} - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar1.dll
O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Notifier BHO - {AF69DE43-7D58-4638-B6FA-CE66B5AD205D} - C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\2.1.1119.1736\swg.dll
O2 - BHO: CBrowserHelperObject Object - {CA6319C0-31B7-401E-A518-A07C3DB8F777} - c:\Program Files\BAE\BAE.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Yahoo! Toolbar - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\yt.dll
O3 - Toolbar: &Google - {2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar1.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [DLCJCATS] rundll32 C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\DLCJtime.dll,_RunDLLEntry@16
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 8.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AVG7_CC] C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgcc.exe /STARTUP
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [LDM] C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\LogitechDesktopMessenger.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [WMPNSCFG] C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\WMPNSCFG.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [SUPERAntiSpyware] C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-19\..\Run: [AVG7_Run] C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgw.exe /RUNONCE (User 'LOCAL SERVICE')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-20\..\Run: [AVG7_Run] C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgw.exe /RUNONCE (User 'NETWORK SERVICE')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-21-1968537537-373064560-230480525-1007\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe (User 'Sue')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-18\..\Run: [AVG7_Run] C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgw.exe /RUNONCE (User 'SYSTEM')
O4 - HKUS\.DEFAULT\..\Run: [AVG7_Run] C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgw.exe /RUNONCE (User 'Default user')
O4 - S-1-5-21-1968537537-373064560-230480525-1007 Startup: Yahoo! Widgets.lnk = C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Yahoo! Widget Engine\YahooWidgets.exe (User 'Sue')
O4 - S-1-5-21-1968537537-373064560-230480525-1007 User Startup: Yahoo! Widgets.lnk = C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Yahoo! Widget Engine\YahooWidgets.exe (User 'Sue')
O4 - Startup: Yahoo! Widgets.lnk = C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Yahoo! Widget Engine\YahooWidgets.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Logitech Desktop Messenger.lnk = C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\LogitechDesktopMessenger.exe
O8 - Extra context menu item: &Google Search - res://c:\program files\google\GoogleToolbar2.dll/cmsearch.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: &Translate English Word - res://c:\program files\google\GoogleToolbar2.dll/cmwordtrans.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Backward Links - res://c:\program files\google\GoogleToolbar2.dll/cmbacklinks.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Cached Snapshot of Page - res://c:\program files\google\GoogleToolbar2.dll/cmcache.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O8 - Extra context menu item: Similar Pages - res://c:\program files\google\GoogleToolbar2.dll/cmsimilar.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Translate Page into English - res://c:\program files\google\GoogleToolbar2.dll/cmtrans.html
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MIC273~1\Office12\REFIEBAR.DLL
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Spybot - Search & Destroy Configuration - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O16 - DPF: {30528230-99f7-4bb4-88d8-fa1d4f56a2ab} (Installation Support) - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\Yinsthelper.dll
O18 - Protocol: bwfile-8876480 - {9462A756-7B47-47BC-8C80-C34B9B80B32B} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\GAPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O20 - Winlogon Notify: !SASWinLogon - C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.dll
O23 - Service: Ad-Aware 2007 Service (aawservice) - Lavasoft - C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware 2007\aawservice.exe
O23 - Service: Apple Mobile Device - Apple, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
O23 - Service: AVG7 Alert Manager Server (Avg7Alrt) - GRISOFT, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgamsvr.exe
O23 - Service: AVG7 Update Service (Avg7UpdSvc) - GRISOFT, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgupsvc.exe
O23 - Service: Bonjour Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
O23 - Service: dlcj_device - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\dlcjcoms.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee E-mail Proxy (Emproxy) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\McAfee\EmProxy\emproxy.exe
O23 - Service: Intel® PROSet/Wireless Event Log (EvtEng) - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\EvtEng.exe
O23 - Service: FLEXnet Licensing Service - Macrovision Europe Ltd. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Macrovision Shared\FLEXnet Publisher\FNPLicensingService.exe
O23 - Service: Google Updater Service (gusvc) - Google - C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\11\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: iPod Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee HackerWatch Service - McAfee, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\McAfee\HackerWatch\HWAPI.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Update Manager (mcmispupdmgr) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\MSC\mcupdmgr.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Services (mcmscsvc) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\MSC\mcmscsvc.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Network Agent (McNASvc) - McAfee, Inc. - c:\program files\common files\mcafee\mna\mcnasvc.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Scanner (McODS) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\VIRUSS~1\mcods.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Protection Manager (mcpromgr) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\MSC\mcpromgr.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Proxy Service (McProxy) - McAfee, Inc. - c:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\mcafee\mcproxy\mcproxy.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Redirector Service (McRedirector) - McAfee, Inc. - c:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\mcafee\redirsvc\redirsvc.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Real-time Scanner (McShield) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\VIRUSS~1\mcshield.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee SystemGuards (McSysmon) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\VIRUSS~1\mcsysmon.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Personal Firewall Service (MpfService) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\Program Files\McAfee\MPF\MPFSrv.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Privacy Service (MPS9) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\MPS\mps.exe
O23 - Service: NICCONFIGSVC - Dell Inc. - C:\Program Files\Dell\NICCONFIGSVC\NICCONFIGSVC.exe
O23 - Service: Intel® PROSet/Wireless Registry Service (RegSrvc) - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\RegSrvc.exe
O23 - Service: Intel® PROSet/Wireless Service (S24EventMonitor) - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\S24EvMon.exe
O23 - Service: Intel® PROSet/Wireless SSO Service (WLANKEEPER) - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\WLKeeper.exe

--
End of file - 12370 bytes

StartupList report, 2/18/2008, 10:37:44 PM
StartupList version: 1.52.2
Started from : C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\HijackThis.EXE
Detected: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
Detected: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.6000.16608)
* Using default options
==================================================

Running processes:

C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\LogitechDesktopMessenger.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe

--------------------------------------------------

Listing of startup folders:

Shell folders Startup:
[C:\Documents and Settings\Jon\Start Menu\Programs\Startup]
Yahoo! Widgets.lnk = C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Yahoo! Widget Engine\YahooWidgets.exe

Shell folders Common Startup:
[C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup]
Logitech Desktop Messenger.lnk = C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\LogitechDesktopMessenger.exe

Checking Windows NT UserInit:

[HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon]
UserInit = C:\WINDOWS\system32\userinit.exe,

Autorun entries from Registry:
HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run

DLCJCATS = rundll32 C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\DLCJtime.dll,_RunDLLEntry@16
Adobe Reader Speed Launcher = "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 8.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe"
AVG7_CC = C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgcc.exe /STARTUP

Autorun entries from Registry:
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run

ctfmon.exe = C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
LDM = C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\LogitechDesktopMessenger.exe
WMPNSCFG = C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\WMPNSCFG.exe
SUPERAntiSpyware = C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe

Autorun entries in Registry subkeys of:
HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run

[OptionalComponents]
=

Autorun entries in Registry subkeys of:
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run

[AdobeUpdater]
=

Shell & screensaver key from C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM.INI:

Shell=*INI section not found*
SCRNSAVE.EXE=*INI section not found*
drivers=*INI section not found*

Shell & screensaver key from Registry:

Shell=Explorer.exe
SCRNSAVE.EXE=C:\WINDOWS\system32\mypixdx.scr
drivers=*Registry value not found*

Policies Shell key:

HKCU\..\Policies: Shell=*Registry key not found*
HKLM\..\Policies: Shell=*Registry value not found*

Enumerating Browser Helper Objects:

(no name) - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\yt.dll - {02478D38-C3F9-4EFB-9B51-7695ECA05670}
(no name) - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3}
(no name) - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F}
(no name) - C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfswshx.dll - {5CA3D70E-1895-11CF-8E15-001234567890}
(no name) - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03\bin\ssv.dll - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43}
scriptproxy - c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee\VIRUSS~1\scriptcl.dll - {7DB2D5A0-7241-4E79-B68D-6309F01C5231}
(no name) - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar1.dll - {AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7}
(no name) - C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\2.1.1119.1736\swg.dll - {AF69DE43-7D58-4638-B6FA-CE66B5AD205D}
(no name) - c:\Program Files\BAE\BAE.dll - {CA6319C0-31B7-401E-A518-A07C3DB8F777}

Enumerating Task Scheduler jobs:

McDefragTask.job
McQcTask.job
MP Scheduled Scan.job

Enumerating Download Program Files:

[Installation Support]
InProcServer32 = C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\Yinsthelper.dll
CODEBASE = C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\Yinsthelper.dll

[Shockwave Flash Object]
InProcServer32 = C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\Flash9e.ocx
CODEBASE = http://download.macr...ash/swflash.cab

Enumerating Winsock LSP files:

NameSpace #4: C:\WINDOWS\system32\wshbth.dll
NameSpace #5: C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mdnsNSP.dll

Enumerating Windows NT logon/logoff scripts:
*No scripts set to run*

Windows NT checkdisk command:
BootExecute = autocheck autochk *

Windows NT 'Wininit.ini':
PendingFileRenameOperations: C:\WINDOWS\temp\mcafee_aZt7Rf9irlLuLDZ||C:\WINDOWS\temp\mcafee_fbQCdnIseraNpgn||C:\WINDOWS\temp\mcafee_hSjSPLk2cUMiQ9F||C:\WINDOWS\temp\mcmsc_duZYhPAtulauz08||C:\WINDOWS\temp\mcmsc_mVvqLDgh9enExYF||C:\WINDOWS\temp\mcmsc_tATHbOfIgiwAsQM||C:\Documents and Settings\Sue\Local Settings\temp\~DFDE69.tmp||C:\Documents and Settings\Sue\Local Settings\temp\~DFDE69.tmp|||s

Enumerating ShellServiceObjectDelayLoad items:

PostBootReminder: C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHELL32.dll
CDBurn: C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHELL32.dll
WebCheck: C:\WINDOWS\system32\webcheck.dll
SysTray: C:\WINDOWS\system32\stobject.dll
WPDShServiceObj: C:\WINDOWS\system32\WPDShServiceObj.dll

End of report, 8,758 bytes
Report generated in 0.265 seconds

Command line options:
/verbose - to add additional info on each section

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
++++++++

MAIN.TXT
Deckard's System Scanner v20071014.68
Run by Jon on 2008-02-18 22:52:50
Computer is in Normal Mode.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Restore --------------------------------------------------------------

Successfully created a Deckard's System Scanner Restore Point.

-- Last 3 Restore Point(s) --
3: 2008-02-19 03:52:58 UTC - RP742 - Deckard's System Scanner Restore Point
2: 2008-02-18 00:53:50 UTC - RP741 - Installed SUPERAntiSpyware Free Edition
1: 2008-02-17 23:57:16 UTC - RP740 - After mom's virus

Backed up registry hives.
Performed disk cleanup.

-- HijackThis (run as Jon.exe) -------------------------------------------------

Scan saved at 10:54:48 PM, on 2/18/2008

Running processes:
C:\Documents and Settings\Jon\My Documents\dss.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\TRENDM~1\HIJACK~1\Jon.exe

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.yahoo.com/
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://www.yahoo.com
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft....k/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft....k/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.yahoo.com
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant =
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Window Title = Internet Explorer
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyServer = :0
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyOverride = *.local
O2 - BHO: Yahoo! Toolbar Helper - {02478D38-C3F9-4EFB-9B51-7695ECA05670} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\yt.dll
O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: Spybot-S&D IE Protection - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: DriveLetterAccess - {5CA3D70E-1895-11CF-8E15-001234567890} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfswshx.dll
O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03\bin\ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: scriptproxy - {7DB2D5A0-7241-4E79-B68D-6309F01C5231} - c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee\VIRUSS~1\scriptcl.dll
O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Helper - {AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7} - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar1.dll
O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Notifier BHO - {AF69DE43-7D58-4638-B6FA-CE66B5AD205D} - C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\2.1.1119.1736\swg.dll
O2 - BHO: CBrowserHelperObject Object - {CA6319C0-31B7-401E-A518-A07C3DB8F777} - c:\Program Files\BAE\BAE.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Yahoo! Toolbar - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\yt.dll
O3 - Toolbar: &Google - {2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar1.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [DLCJCATS] rundll32 C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\DLCJtime.dll,_RunDLLEntry@16
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 8.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [LDM] C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\LogitechDesktopMessenger.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [SUPERAntiSpyware] C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-19\..\Run: [AVG7_Run] C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgw.exe /RUNONCE (User 'LOCAL SERVICE')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-20\..\Run: [AVG7_Run] C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgw.exe /RUNONCE (User 'NETWORK SERVICE')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-21-1968537537-373064560-230480525-1007\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe (User 'Sue')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-18\..\Run: [AVG7_Run] C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgw.exe /RUNONCE (User 'SYSTEM')
O4 - HKUS\.DEFAULT\..\Run: [AVG7_Run] C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgw.exe /RUNONCE (User 'Default user')
O4 - S-1-5-21-1968537537-373064560-230480525-1007 Startup: Yahoo! Widgets.lnk = C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Yahoo! Widget Engine\YahooWidgets.exe (User 'Sue')
O4 - S-1-5-21-1968537537-373064560-230480525-1007 User Startup: Yahoo! Widgets.lnk = C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Yahoo! Widget Engine\YahooWidgets.exe (User 'Sue')
O4 - Startup: Yahoo! Widgets.lnk = C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Yahoo! Widget Engine\YahooWidgets.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Logitech Desktop Messenger.lnk = C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\LogitechDesktopMessenger.exe
O8 - Extra context menu item: &Google Search - res://c:\program files\google\GoogleToolbar2.dll/cmsearch.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: &Translate English Word - res://c:\program files\google\GoogleToolbar2.dll/cmwordtrans.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Backward Links - res://c:\program files\google\GoogleToolbar2.dll/cmbacklinks.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Cached Snapshot of Page - res://c:\program files\google\GoogleToolbar2.dll/cmcache.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O8 - Extra context menu item: Similar Pages - res://c:\program files\google\GoogleToolbar2.dll/cmsimilar.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Translate Page into English - res://c:\program files\google\GoogleToolbar2.dll/cmtrans.html
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MIC273~1\Office12\REFIEBAR.DLL
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Spybot - Search & Destroy Configuration - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O16 - DPF: {30528230-99f7-4bb4-88d8-fa1d4f56a2ab} (Installation Support) - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\Yinsthelper.dll
O18 - Protocol: bwfile-8876480 - {9462A756-7B47-47BC-8C80-C34B9B80B32B} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\GAPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O20 - Winlogon Notify: !SASWinLogon - C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.dll
O23 - Service: Ad-Aware 2007 Service (aawservice) - Lavasoft - C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware 2007\aawservice.exe
O23 - Service: Apple Mobile Device - Apple, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
O23 - Service: AVG7 Alert Manager Server (Avg7Alrt) - GRISOFT, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgamsvr.exe
O23 - Service: AVG7 Update Service (Avg7UpdSvc) - GRISOFT, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgupsvc.exe
O23 - Service: Bonjour Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee E-mail Proxy (Emproxy) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\McAfee\EmProxy\emproxy.exe
O23 - Service: Intel® PROSet/Wireless Event Log (EvtEng) - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\EvtEng.exe
O23 - Service: FLEXnet Licensing Service - Macrovision Europe Ltd. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Macrovision Shared\FLEXnet Publisher\FNPLicensingService.exe
O23 - Service: Google Updater Service (gusvc) - Google - C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\11\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: iPod Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee HackerWatch Service - McAfee, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\McAfee\HackerWatch\HWAPI.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Update Manager (mcmispupdmgr) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\MSC\mcupdmgr.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Services (mcmscsvc) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\MSC\mcmscsvc.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Network Agent (McNASvc) - McAfee, Inc. - c:\program files\common files\mcafee\mna\mcnasvc.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Scanner (McODS) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\VIRUSS~1\mcods.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Protection Manager (mcpromgr) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\MSC\mcpromgr.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Proxy Service (McProxy) - McAfee, Inc. - c:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\mcafee\mcproxy\mcproxy.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Redirector Service (McRedirector) - McAfee, Inc. - c:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\mcafee\redirsvc\redirsvc.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Real-time Scanner (McShield) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\VIRUSS~1\mcshield.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee SystemGuards (McSysmon) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\VIRUSS~1\mcsysmon.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Personal Firewall Service (MpfService) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\Program Files\McAfee\MPF\MPFSrv.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Privacy Service (MPS9) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\MPS\mps.exe
O23 - Service: NICCONFIGSVC - Dell Inc. - C:\Program Files\Dell\NICCONFIGSVC\NICCONFIGSVC.exe
O23 - Service: Intel® PROSet/Wireless Registry Service (RegSrvc) - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\RegSrvc.exe
O23 - Service: Intel® PROSet/Wireless Service (S24EventMonitor) - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\S24EvMon.exe
O23 - Service: Intel® PROSet/Wireless SSO Service (WLANKEEPER) - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\WLKeeper.exe

--
End of file - 12294 bytes

-- File Associations -----------------------------------------------------------

All associations okay.

-- Drivers: 0-Boot, 1-System, 2-Auto, 3-Demand, 4-Disabled ---------------------

R1 APPDRV - c:\windows\system32\drivers\appdrv.sys <Not Verified; Dell Inc; Application Driver>
R1 omci (OMCI WDM Device Driver) - c:\windows\system32\drivers\omci.sys <Not Verified; Dell Inc; OMCI Driver>
R1 SASDIFSV - c:\program files\superantispyware\sasdifsv.sys
R1 SASKUTIL - c:\program files\superantispyware\saskutil.sys
R3 SASENUM - c:\program files\superantispyware\sasenum.sys <Not Verified; SuperAdBlocker, Inc.; SuperAntiSpyware>

S2 LMIInfo (LogMeIn Kernel Information Provider) - c:\program files\logmein\x86\rainfo.sys (file missing)
S3 AdWatchDrv (AW Realtime Driver) - c:\windows\system32\drivers\awrtpd.sys <Not Verified; Lavasoft AB; Ad-Watch Beta>
S3 ENTECH - c:\windows\system32\drivers\entech.sys (file missing)
S3 NETw3x32 (Intel® PRO/Wireless 3945ABG Adapter Driver for Windows XP 32 Bit) - c:\windows\system32\drivers\netw3x32.sys <Not Verified; Intel® Corporation; Intel® Wireless LAN Adapter>
S3 tbhsd (Tunebite High-Speed Dubbing) - c:\windows\system32\drivers\tbhsd.sys <Not Verified; RapidSolution Software AG; Tunebite High-Speed Dubbing>
S3 wanatw (WAN Miniport (ATW)) - c:\windows\system32\drivers\wanatw4.sys (file missing)

-- Services: 0-Boot, 1-System, 2-Auto, 3-Demand, 4-Disabled --------------------

R2 Apple Mobile Device - "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\bin\applemobiledeviceservice.exe" <Not Verified; Apple, Inc.; Apple Mobile Device Service>
R2 Bonjour Service - "c:\program files\bonjour\mdnsresponder.exe" <Not Verified; Apple Inc.; Bonjour>
R2 NICCONFIGSVC - c:\program files\dell\nicconfigsvc\nicconfigsvc.exe <Not Verified; Dell Inc.; NicConfigSvc>
R2 RegSrvc (Intel® PROSet/Wireless Registry Service) - c:\program files\intel\wireless\bin\regsrvc.exe <Not Verified; Intel Corporation; Intel® PROSet/Wireless Registry Service>
R2 WLANKEEPER (Intel® PROSet/Wireless SSO Service) - c:\program files\intel\wireless\bin\wlkeeper.exe <Not Verified; Intel Corporation; SSO Service>

S3 FLEXnet Licensing Service - "c:\program files\common files\macrovision shared\flexnet publisher\fnplicensingservice.exe" <Not Verified; Macrovision Europe Ltd.; FLEXnet Publisher (32 bit)>

-- Device Manager: Disabled ----------------------------------------------------

Class GUID: {4D36E96C-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}
Description: SigmaTel High Definition Audio CODEC
Device ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_8384&DEV_7690&SUBSYS_102801CD&REV_1022\4&350F0B83&0&0001
Manufacturer: SigmaTel
Name: SigmaTel High Definition Audio CODEC
PNP Device ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_8384&DEV_7690&SUBSYS_102801CD&REV_1022\4&350F0B83&0&0001
Service: STHDA

Class GUID: {4D36E972-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}
Description: Broadcom 440x 10/100 Integrated Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_14E4&DEV_170C&SUBSYS_01CD1028&REV_02\4&2FE911E8&0&00F0
Manufacturer: Broadcom
Name: Broadcom 440x 10/100 Integrated Controller
PNP Device ID: PCI\VEN_14E4&DEV_170C&SUBSYS_01CD1028&REV_02\4&2FE911E8&0&00F0
Service: bcm4sbxp

-- Scheduled Tasks -------------------------------------------------------------

2008-02-18 21:50:51 330 --ah----- C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\MP Scheduled Scan.job
2008-01-15 01:26:09 346 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\McDefragTask.job
2008-01-01 01:00:04 348 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\McQcTask.job

-- Files created between 2008-01-18 and 2008-02-18 -----------------------------

2008-02-18 19:02:23 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Jason\Application Data\AVG7
2008-02-18 14:10:35 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Sue\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com
2008-02-17 19:56:37 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com
2008-02-17 19:53:53 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware
2008-02-17 19:53:53 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Jon\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com
2008-02-17 15:42:40 0 dr-h----- C:\Documents and Settings\Jon\Recent
2008-02-17 14:24:44 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Lavasoft
2008-02-17 14:19:44 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Wise Installation Wizard
2008-02-17 13:27:24 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Jon\Incomplete <INCOMP~1>
2008-02-16 11:52:24 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Tim\Application Data\AVG7
2008-02-16 11:45:59 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Sue\Application Data\AVG7
2008-02-15 17:42:24 0 dr-h----- C:\$VAULT$.AVG
2008-02-15 14:53:59 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Jon\Application Data\AVG7
2008-02-15 14:51:42 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Application Data\AVG7
2008-02-15 14:51:05 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Grisoft
2008-02-15 14:51:05 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\avg7
2008-02-14 20:34:07 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\TEMP\Application Data\Google
2008-02-14 20:34:07 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\TEMP\Application Data\Corel
2008-02-14 20:34:06 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\TEMP\Application Data\Intel
2008-02-14 20:34:06 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\TEMP\Application Data\Identities
2008-02-14 20:34:06 0 d--h----- C:\Documents and Settings\TEMP\Application Data\Gtek
2008-02-14 20:34:05 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\TEMP\Application Data\Macromedia
2008-02-14 20:34:04 0 dr------- C:\Documents and Settings\TEMP\Favorites <FAVORI~1>
2008-02-14 20:34:04 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\TEMP\Desktop
2008-02-14 20:34:04 0 d--hs---- C:\Documents and Settings\TEMP\Cookies
2008-02-14 20:34:04 0 dr-h----- C:\Documents and Settings\TEMP\Application Data <APPLIC~1>
2008-02-14 20:34:04 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\TEMP\Application Data\Sun
2008-02-14 20:34:04 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\TEMP\Application Data\Mozilla
2008-02-14 20:34:04 0 d---s---- C:\Documents and Settings\TEMP\Application Data\Microsoft
2008-02-14 20:34:01 0 dr-h----- C:\Documents and Settings\TEMP\SendTo
2008-02-14 20:34:01 0 dr-h----- C:\Documents and Settings\TEMP\Recent
2008-02-14 20:34:01 0 d--h----- C:\Documents and Settings\TEMP\PrintHood <PRINTH~1>
2008-02-14 20:34:01 0 d--h----- C:\Documents and Settings\TEMP\NetHood
2008-02-14 20:34:01 0 dr------- C:\Documents and Settings\TEMP\My Documents <MYDOCU~1>
2008-02-14 20:34:01 0 d--h----- C:\Documents and Settings\TEMP\Local Settings <LOCALS~1>
2008-02-14 20:34:00 0 d--h----- C:\Documents and Settings\TEMP\Templates <TEMPLA~1>
2008-02-14 20:34:00 0 dr------- C:\Documents and Settings\TEMP\Start Menu <STARTM~1>
2008-02-14 18:26:19 691545 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\unins000.exe
2008-02-14 18:26:19 3443 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\unins000.dat
2008-02-11 17:26:40 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Google Updater
2008-02-08 09:38:46 0 dr-h----- C:\Documents and Settings\LogMeInRemoteUser\SendTo
2008-02-08 09:38:46 0 dr-h----- C:\Documents and Settings\LogMeInRemoteUser\Recent
2008-02-08 09:38:46 0 d--h----- C:\Documents and Settings\LogMeInRemoteUser\PrintHood <PRINTH~1>
2008-02-08 09:38:46 0 d--h----- C:\Documents and Settings\LogMeInRemoteUser\NetHood
2008-02-08 09:38:46 0 dr------- C:\Documents and Settings\LogMeInRemoteUser\My Documents <MYDOCU~1>
2008-02-08 09:38:46 0 d--h----- C:\Documents and Settings\LogMeInRemoteUser\Local Settings <LOCALS~1>
2008-02-08 09:38:46 0 dr------- C:\Documents and Settings\LogMeInRemoteUser\Favorites <FAVORI~1>
2008-02-08 09:38:46 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\LogMeInRemoteUser\Desktop
2008-02-08 09:38:46 0 d---s---- C:\Documents and Settings\LogMeInRemoteUser\Cookies
2008-02-08 09:38:46 0 dr-h----- C:\Documents and Settings\LogMeInRemoteUser\Application Data <APPLIC~1>
2008-02-08 09:38:46 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\LogMeInRemoteUser\Application Data\Sun
2008-02-08 09:38:46 0 d---s---- C:\Documents and Settings\LogMeInRemoteUser\Application Data\Microsoft
2008-02-08 09:38:46 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\LogMeInRemoteUser\Application Data\Intel
2008-02-08 09:38:46 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\LogMeInRemoteUser\Application Data\Identities
2008-02-08 09:38:46 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\LogMeInRemoteUser\Application Data\Gtek
2008-02-08 09:38:46 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\LogMeInRemoteUser\Application Data\Google
2008-02-08 09:38:46 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\LogMeInRemoteUser\Application Data\Corel
2008-02-08 09:38:45 0 d--h----- C:\Documents and Settings\LogMeInRemoteUser\Templates <TEMPLA~1>
2008-02-08 09:38:45 0 dr------- C:\Documents and Settings\LogMeInRemoteUser\Start Menu <STARTM~1>
2008-02-08 09:38:45 1875968 --a------ C:\Documents and Settings\LogMeInRemoteUser\NTUSER.DAT
2008-02-05 16:07:05 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Jon\Application Data\ImgBurn
2008-02-04 22:30:15 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\ImgBurn
2008-01-23 14:01:22 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\DivX
2008-01-20 16:13:37 0 dr-h----- C:\Documents and Settings\Jason\Recent
2008-01-20 16:03:17 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\iTunes
2008-01-20 15:57:16 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple
2008-01-20 15:50:56 0 dr-h----- C:\Documents and Settings\Tim\Recent
2008-01-20 15:46:07 0 dr-h----- C:\Documents and Settings\Sue\Recent
2008-01-20 15:12:19 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Application Data\Intel
2008-01-20 15:12:09 376832 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\AegisI5Installer.exe <Not Verified; ; AegisInstall Application>
2008-01-20 15:10:48 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Sue\Application Data\Intel
2008-01-20 15:10:48 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Application Data\Intel
2008-01-20 15:10:48 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Jason\Application Data\Intel
2008-01-20 15:10:48 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Default User\Application Data\Intel
2008-01-20 15:10:48 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Intel
2008-01-20 15:10:48 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Intel
2008-01-20 15:10:47 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Tim\Application Data\Intel
2008-01-20 15:09:30 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Jon\Application Data\Intel
2008-01-20 14:40:55 146944 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\st325602.dll <Not Verified; IDT, Inc.; IDT Audio>
2008-01-20 13:56:32 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\PC Drivers Headquarters
2008-01-20 13:54:13 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\PC Drivers HeadQuarters

-- Find3M Report ---------------------------------------------------------------

2008-02-18 18:31:18 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Dl_cats
2008-02-17 23:34:35 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Jon\Application Data\LimeWire
2008-02-17 18:45:37 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\PeerGuardian2
2008-02-17 14:24:46 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Lavasoft
2008-02-17 14:20:48 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Jon\Application Data\Lavasoft
2008-02-17 14:19:44 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Common Files
2008-02-15 22:52:43 196 --a------ C:\Documents and Settings\Jon\Application Data\G-Force Prefs (WindowsMediaPlayer).txt
2008-02-15 14:16:01 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\LimeWire
2008-02-15 00:08:49 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Trillian Astra
2008-02-14 23:45:05 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Google
2008-02-14 18:20:19 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\SpywareBlaster
2008-02-13 16:57:25 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe
2008-02-11 18:37:12 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Trillian
2008-02-11 17:29:03 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Jon\Application Data\Google
2008-02-10 12:02:06 7308 --ahs---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\KGyGaAvL.sys
2008-02-10 12:02:05 104 -r-hs---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\CF15F0D877.sys
2008-02-04 16:18:34 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Jon\Application Data\Adobe
2008-02-03 21:54:41 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Jon\Application Data\Audacity
2008-01-23 14:01:32 5903 --a----c- C:\WINDOWS\mozver.dat
2008-01-22 12:51:26 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Silverlight
2008-01-20 16:03:59 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\iPod
2008-01-20 16:01:17 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Bonjour
2008-01-20 16:00:14 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\QuickTime
2008-01-20 15:58:09 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Apple Software Update
2008-01-20 13:57:37 0 d--h----- C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information
2008-01-19 13:12:44 64224 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\GDIPFONTCACHEV1.DAT
2008-01-18 06:50:46 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\McAfee
2008-01-15 17:54:23 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\RunAsDate
2008-01-15 17:03:10 0 d-------- C:\Program Files&

Edited by FlyersPh9, 18 February 2008 - 10:02 PM.

Advertisements

Rorschach112

Rorschach112

Ralphie

• Retired Staff
  • 47,710 posts
Hello

Before we begin, you should save these instructions in Notepad to your desktop, or print them, for easy reference. Much of our fix will be done in Safe mode, and you will be unable to access this thread at that time. If you have questions at any point, or are unsure of the instructions, feel free to post here and ask for clarification before proceeding.

Download SDFix and save it to your Desktop.

Double click SDFix.exe and it will extract the files to %systemdrive%
(Drive that contains the Windows Directory, typically C:\SDFix)

Please then reboot your computer in Safe Mode by doing the following :
  • Restart your computer
  • After hearing your computer beep once during startup, but before the Windows icon appears, tap the F8 key continually;
  • Instead of Windows loading as normal, the Advanced Options Menu should appear;
  • Select the first option, to run Windows in Safe Mode, then press Enter.
  • Choose your usual account.
  • Open the extracted SDFix folder and double click RunThis.bat to start the script.
  • Type Y to begin the cleanup process.
  • It will remove any Trojan Services and Registry Entries that it finds then prompt you to press any key to Reboot.
  • Press any Key and it will restart the PC.
  • When the PC restarts the Fixtool will run again and complete the removal process then display Finished, press any key to end the script and load your desktop icons.
  • Once the desktop icons load the SDFix report will open on screen and also save into the SDFix folder as Report.txt
    (Report.txt will also be copied to Clipboard ready for posting back on the forum).
  • Finally paste the contents of the Report.txt back on the forum.

Download ComboFix from one of the locations below, and save it to your Desktop.

Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

Double click combofix.exe and follow the prompts.
When finished, it shall produce a log for you. Post that log and a HiJackthis log in your next reply
Note: Do not mouseclick combofix's window while its running. That may cause it to stall

FlyersPh9

FlyersPh9

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Hello

Before we begin, you should save these instructions in Notepad to your desktop, or print them, for easy reference. Much of our fix will be done in Safe mode, and you will be unable to access this thread at that time. If you have questions at any point, or are unsure of the instructions, feel free to post here and ask for clarification before proceeding.

Download SDFix and save it to your Desktop.

Double click SDFix.exe and it will extract the files to %systemdrive%
(Drive that contains the Windows Directory, typically C:\SDFix)

Please then reboot your computer in Safe Mode by doing the following :

• Restart your computer
  • After hearing your computer beep once during startup, but before the Windows icon appears, tap the F8 key continually;
  • Instead of Windows loading as normal, the Advanced Options Menu should appear;
  • Select the first option, to run Windows in Safe Mode, then press Enter.
  • Choose your usual account.
  • Open the extracted SDFix folder and double click RunThis.bat to start the script.
  • Type Y to begin the cleanup process.
  • It will remove any Trojan Services and Registry Entries that it finds then prompt you to press any key to Reboot.
  • Press any Key and it will restart the PC.
  • When the PC restarts the Fixtool will run again and complete the removal process then display Finished, press any key to end the script and load your desktop icons.
  • Once the desktop icons load the SDFix report will open on screen and also save into the SDFix folder as Report.txt
    (Report.txt will also be copied to Clipboard ready for posting back on the forum).
  • Finally paste the contents of the Report.txt back on the forum.

Download ComboFix from one of the locations below, and save it to your Desktop.

Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

Double click combofix.exe and follow the prompts.
When finished, it shall produce a log for you. Post that log and a HiJackthis log in your next reply
Note: Do not mouseclick combofix's window while its running. That may cause it to stall

As soon as I am done typing this reply, I will do what you told me to. However, before I do so, I thought I would say this: last night, before I went to bed, I set up AVG to do a scan. Today, I looked in the VIRUS VAULT and found two more files. One that it had found before, and a totally new one. Here they are:
  • Trojan horse Downloader.Purityscan AA
  • Trojan horse SHeur.AKJJ
I left them in the virus vault, untouched. I am now going to follow the instructions you gave me. Thanks again! :)

Rorschach112

Rorschach112

Ralphie

• Retired Staff
  • 47,710 posts
Ok thanks

Use Add Reply when posting back so that you aren't quoting my post :)

FlyersPh9

FlyersPh9

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Here is the SDFix REPORT.TXT...doing the ComboFix right now...

SDFix: Version 1.143

Run by Administrator on Tue 02/19/2008 at 03:20 PM

Microsoft Windows XP [Version 5.1.2600]
Running From: C:\SDFix\SDFix

Checking Services:

Restoring Windows Registry Values
Restoring Windows Default Hosts File

Rebooting...

Checking Files:

No Trojan Files Found

Removing Temp Files...

ADS Check:

Final Check:

catchme 0.3.1344.2 W2K/XP/Vista - rootkit/stealth malware detector by Gmer, http://www.gmer.net
Rootkit scan 2008-02-19 15:31:54
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2 NTFS

scanning hidden processes ...

scanning hidden services & system hive ...

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\BTHPORT\Parameters\Keys\00025b010c74]
"0012567f85f1"=hex:1b,13,a2,8b,e6,3f,b4,b5,76,24,49,0a,e2,4b,7e,a3
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet003\Services\BTHPORT\Parameters\Keys\00025b010c74]
"0012567f85f1"=hex:1b,13,a2,8b,e6,3f,b4,b5,76,24,49,0a,e2,4b,7e,a3

scanning hidden registry entries ...

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Shell Extensions\Approved\{011160B4-CABE-9A44-655B-DA49573162E9}]
"bbdhcjhgkmhkgphdaadmaoadokdnbgjdbnnb"=hex:69,61,65,6f,69,68,67,69,6c,67,67,65,68,70,67,62,67,6b,00,00
"abjfejkmecdelgpkghopkgcedbmdbofled"=hex:6a,61,68,6e,61,6a,67,6f,62,6e,6f,6e,63,6d,6a,68,6c,6e,63,62,00,..
"iadhcjhgkmhkgphdaa"=hex:61,61,00,00
"hajfejkmecdelgpk"=hex:61,61,00,00
"iahdchilldlfdmhobg"=hex:61,61,00,00
"abhdceahaldbmamoghdblenkfplinfbjgc"=hex:61,61,00,00
"maidndghblgkadbaociphmfmam"=hex:61,61,00,00
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Shell Extensions\Approved\{A9F547A8-975E-35F3-2375-0064166902DC}]
"bbjkphdceegpipincbpmceodfhbkkcedlpfi"=hex:69,61,67,6e,70,65,69,70,6d,6a,64,6f,62,66,62,70,69,70,00,00
"abdkfhlonmhdlfjkkgndheccpaoalomkoo"=hex:69,61,67,6e,70,65,69,70,6d,6a,64,6f,62,66,62,70,69,70,00,00
"iajkphdceegpipincb"=hex:61,61,00,01
"hadkfhlonmhdlfjk"=hex:61,61,00,01
"iaflpgefpaochgjkpn"=hex:61,61,00,01

scanning hidden files ...

scan completed successfully
hidden processes: 0
hidden services: 0
hidden files: 0

Remaining Services:

Authorized Application Key Export:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\standardprofile\authorizedapplications\list]
"%windir%\\system32\\sessmgr.exe"="%windir%\\system32\\sessmgr.exe:*:enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22019"
"C:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\AOL\\ACS\\AOLDial.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\AOL\\ACS\\AOLDial.exe:*:Enabled:AOL"
"C:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\AOL\\ACS\\AOLacsd.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\AOL\\ACS\\AOLacsd.exe:*:Enabled:AOL"
"C:\\Program Files\\America Online 9.0\\waol.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\America Online 9.0\\waol.exe:*:Enabled:AOL"
"C:\\Documents and Settings\\Jon\\My Documents\\utorrent.exe"="C:\\Documents and Settings\\Jon\\My Documents\\utorrent.exe:*:Enabled:ćTorrent"
"C:\\Program Files\\Messenger\\msmsgs.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Messenger\\msmsgs.exe:*:Enabled:Windows Messenger"
"C:\\Program Files\\LimeWire\\LimeWire.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\LimeWire\\LimeWire.exe:*:Enabled:LimeWire"
"C:\\Program Files\\Trillian\\trillian.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Trillian\\trillian.exe:*:Disabled:Trillian"
"C:\\Program Files\\Windows Media Player\\wmplayer.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Windows Media Player\\wmplayer.exe:*:Enabled:Windows Media Player"
"C:\\Program Files\\Mozilla Firefox\\firefox.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Mozilla Firefox\\firefox.exe:*:Enabled:Firefox"
"%windir%\\Network Diagnostic\\xpnetdiag.exe"="%windir%\\Network Diagnostic\\xpnetdiag.exe:*:Enabled:@xpsp3res.dll,-20000"
"C:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\McAfee\\MNA\\McNASvc.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\McAfee\\MNA\\McNASvc.exe:*:Enabled:McAfee Network Agent"
"C:\\Program Files\\Logitech\\Desktop Messenger\\8876480\\Program\\LogitechDesktopMessenger.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Logitech\\Desktop Messenger\\8876480\\Program\\LogitechDesktopMessenger.exe:*:Enabled:Logitech Desktop Messenger"
"C:\\Program Files\\Bonjour\\mDNSResponder.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Bonjour\\mDNSResponder.exe:*:Enabled:Bonjour"
"C:\\Program Files\\iTunes\\iTunes.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\iTunes\\iTunes.exe:*:Enabled:iTunes"
"C:\\Program Files\\Grisoft\\AVG7\\avginet.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Grisoft\\AVG7\\avginet.exe:*:Enabled:avginet.exe"
"C:\\Program Files\\Grisoft\\AVG7\\avgamsvr.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Grisoft\\AVG7\\avgamsvr.exe:*:Enabled:avgamsvr.exe"
"C:\\Program Files\\Grisoft\\AVG7\\avgcc.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Grisoft\\AVG7\\avgcc.exe:*:Enabled:avgcc.exe"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\domainprofile\authorizedapplications\list]
"%windir%\\system32\\sessmgr.exe"="%windir%\\system32\\sessmgr.exe:*:enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22019"
"C:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\AOL\\ACS\\AOLDial.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\AOL\\ACS\\AOLDial.exe:*:Enabled:AOL"
"C:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\AOL\\ACS\\AOLacsd.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\AOL\\ACS\\AOLacsd.exe:*:Enabled:AOL"
"C:\\Program Files\\America Online 9.0\\waol.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\America Online 9.0\\waol.exe:*:Enabled:AOL"
"%windir%\\Network Diagnostic\\xpnetdiag.exe"="%windir%\\Network Diagnostic\\xpnetdiag.exe:*:Enabled:@xpsp3res.dll,-20000"
"C:\\Program Files\\Logitech\\Desktop Messenger\\8876480\\Program\\LogitechDesktopMessenger.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Logitech\\Desktop Messenger\\8876480\\Program\\LogitechDesktopMessenger.exe:*:Enabled:Logitech Desktop Messenger"

Remaining Files:

Files with Hidden Attributes:

Wed 12 Apr 2006 56 A.SHR --- "C:\i386\CF15F0D877.sys"
Wed 12 Apr 2006 4,182 A.SH. --- "C:\i386\KGyGaAvL.sys"
Mon 28 Jan 2008 1,404,240 A.SHR --- "C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDUpdate.exe"
Mon 28 Jan 2008 5,146,448 A.SHR --- "C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SpybotSD.exe"
Mon 28 Jan 2008 2,097,488 A.SHR --- "C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe"
Sun 10 Feb 2008 104 ..SHR --- "C:\WINDOWS\system32\CF15F0D877.sys"
Sun 10 Feb 2008 7,308 A.SH. --- "C:\WINDOWS\system32\KGyGaAvL.sys"
Mon 20 Nov 2006 146,432 ..SHR --- "C:\Program Files\Verizon Wireless\V CAST Music Essentials Manager\Setup.exe"
Tue 22 Aug 2006 30,720 A.SHR --- "C:\Program Files\Verizon Wireless\V CAST Music Essentials Manager\_Setupx.dll"
Fri 3 Nov 2006 0 A.SH. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\DRM\Cache\Indiv03.tmp"
Wed 4 Apr 2007 35,328 ...H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\Jason\My Documents\school projects\~WRL0665.tmp"
Tue 3 Apr 2007 32,256 ...H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\Jason\My Documents\school projects\~WRL0777.tmp"
Wed 4 Apr 2007 35,328 ...H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\Jason\My Documents\school projects\~WRL1755.tmp"
Wed 4 Apr 2007 35,840 ...H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\Jason\My Documents\school projects\~WRL3415.tmp"
Wed 4 Apr 2007 35,840 ...H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\Jason\My Documents\school projects\~WRL3682.tmp"
Wed 16 Jan 2008 0 A..H. --- "C:\WINDOWS\SoftwareDistribution\Download\0a67b6c406b1d7e0f5c1e6f6d44a3f6e\BIT60.tmp"
Wed 16 Jan 2008 0 A..H. --- "C:\WINDOWS\SoftwareDistribution\Download\1b1d1f51d0e58bc71f561e192422d811\BIT5F.tmp"
Wed 16 Jan 2008 0 A..H. --- "C:\WINDOWS\SoftwareDistribution\Download\2769b111678c52099a3b3123b12f2325\BIT65.tmp"
Wed 16 Jan 2008 0 A..H. --- "C:\WINDOWS\SoftwareDistribution\Download\3a301a52ece728474b32be567323ab13\BIT5D.tmp"
Wed 16 Jan 2008 0 A..H. --- "C:\WINDOWS\SoftwareDistribution\Download\84c17490c3b6e34e2e56da73bd94d728\BIT5E.tmp"
Wed 16 Jan 2008 0 A..H. --- "C:\WINDOWS\SoftwareDistribution\Download\b69c46c5109d0f8b0dee9fab84906813\BIT61.tmp"
Wed 16 Jan 2008 0 A..H. --- "C:\WINDOWS\SoftwareDistribution\Download\cf7ced0e70c80a1e476f1abf49afecb1\BIT5C.tmp"
Wed 16 Jan 2008 0 A..H. --- "C:\WINDOWS\SoftwareDistribution\Download\d77b9b5b8fed23dd91f50d167cce60d3\BIT69.tmp"
Fri 7 Apr 2006 8 A..H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\GTek\GTUpdate\AUpdate\Channels\ch1\lock.tmp"
Fri 7 Apr 2006 8 A..H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\GTek\GTUpdate\AUpdate\Channels\ch2\lock.tmp"
Fri 7 Apr 2006 8 A..H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\GTek\GTUpdate\AUpdate\Channels\ch3\lock.tmp"
Thu 13 Apr 2006 8 A..H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\GTek\GTUpdate\AUpdate\Channels\ch4\lock.tmp"
Fri 8 Sep 2006 8 A..H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\GTek\GTUpdate\AUpdate\Channels\ch5\lock.tmp"
Wed 5 Sep 2007 8 A..H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\GTek\GTUpdate\AUpdate\Channels\ch6\lock.tmp"
Wed 5 Sep 2007 8 A..H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\GTek\GTUpdate\AUpdate\Channels\ch7\lock.tmp"
Wed 5 Sep 2007 8 A..H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\Jason\Application Data\Gtek\GTUpdate\AUpdate\Channels\ch_u1\lock.tmp"
Wed 5 Sep 2007 8 A..H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\Jason\Application Data\Gtek\GTUpdate\AUpdate\Channels\ch_u2\lock.tmp"
Wed 5 Sep 2007 8 A..H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\Jon\Application Data\Gtek\GTUpdate\AUpdate\Channels\ch_u1\lock.tmp"
Wed 5 Sep 2007 8 A..H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\Jon\Application Data\Gtek\GTUpdate\AUpdate\Channels\ch_u2\lock.tmp"
Wed 5 Sep 2007 8 A..H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\Sue\Application Data\Gtek\GTUpdate\AUpdate\Channels\ch_u1\lock.tmp"
Wed 5 Sep 2007 8 A..H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\Sue\Application Data\Gtek\GTUpdate\AUpdate\Channels\ch_u2\lock.tmp"
Wed 5 Sep 2007 8 A..H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\Tim\Application Data\Gtek\GTUpdate\AUpdate\Channels\ch_u1\lock.tmp"
Wed 5 Sep 2007 8 A..H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\Tim\Application Data\Gtek\GTUpdate\AUpdate\Channels\ch_u2\lock.tmp"

Finished!

Rorschach112

Rorschach112

Ralphie

• Retired Staff
  • 47,710 posts
Post the ComboFix log as well

FlyersPh9

FlyersPh9

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Just finished that one...but the log.txt file in Notepad is blank (empty). :)

Rorschach112

Rorschach112

Ralphie

• Retired Staff
  • 47,710 posts
Do this then

Please download Deckard's System Scanner (DSS) and save it to your Desktop.
  • Close all other windows before proceeding.
  • Double-click on dss.exe and follow the prompts.
  • If your anti-virus or firewall complains, please allow this script to run as it is not malicious.
  • When it has finished, dss will open two Notepads main.txt and extra.txt -- please copy (CTRL+A and then CTRL+C) and paste (CTRL+V) the contents of main.txt and extra.txt in your next reply.

FlyersPh9

FlyersPh9

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
This was run under my username...it seems that my mom's screen name is the one that has the trojans on it. I don't know if this matters or not...

Run by Jon on 2008-02-20 17:18:42
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- HijackThis (run as Jon.exe) -------------------------------------------------

Scan saved at 5:18:59 PM, on 2/20/2008

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\TRENDM~1\HIJACK~1\Jon.exe

--
End of file - 11618 bytes

-- Files created between 2008-01-20 and 2008-02-20 -----------------------------

2008-02-19 15:45:23 68096 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\zip.exe
2008-02-19 15:45:23 80412 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\grep.exe
2008-02-19 15:45:22 98816 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\sed.exe
2008-02-19 15:45:22 73728 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\fdsv.exe <Not Verified; Smallfrogs Studio; >
2008-02-19 15:17:11 0 d-------- C:\WINDOWS\ERUNT
2008-02-18 19:02:23 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Jason\Application Data\AVG7
2008-02-18 14:10:35 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Sue\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com
2008-02-17 19:56:37 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com
2008-02-17 19:53:53 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Jon\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com
2008-02-17 14:24:44 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Lavasoft
2008-02-17 14:19:44 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Wise Installation Wizard
2008-02-17 13:27:24 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Jon\Incomplete
2008-02-16 11:52:24 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Tim\Application Data\AVG7
2008-02-16 11:45:59 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Sue\Application Data\AVG7
2008-02-15 14:53:59 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Jon\Application Data\AVG7
2008-02-15 14:51:42 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Application Data\AVG7
2008-02-15 14:51:05 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Grisoft
2008-02-15 14:51:05 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\avg7
2008-02-14 20:34:07 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\TEMP\Application Data\Google
2008-02-14 20:34:07 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\TEMP\Application Data\Corel
2008-02-14 20:34:06 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\TEMP\Application Data\Intel
2008-02-14 20:34:06 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\TEMP\Application Data\Identities
2008-02-14 20:34:06 0 d--h----- C:\Documents and Settings\TEMP\Application Data\Gtek
2008-02-14 20:34:05 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\TEMP\Application Data\Macromedia
2008-02-14 20:34:04 0 dr------- C:\Documents and Settings\TEMP\Favorites
2008-02-14 20:34:04 0 dr-h----- C:\Documents and Settings\TEMP\Application Data
2008-02-14 20:34:04 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\TEMP\Application Data\Sun
2008-02-14 20:34:04 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\TEMP\Application Data\Mozilla
2008-02-14 20:34:04 0 d---s---- C:\Documents and Settings\TEMP\Application Data\Microsoft
2008-02-14 20:34:01 0 d--h----- C:\Documents and Settings\TEMP\PrintHood
2008-02-14 20:34:01 0 dr------- C:\Documents and Settings\TEMP\My Documents
2008-02-14 20:34:01 0 d--h----- C:\Documents and Settings\TEMP\Local Settings
2008-02-14 20:34:00 0 d--h----- C:\Documents and Settings\TEMP\Templates
2008-02-14 20:34:00 0 dr------- C:\Documents and Settings\TEMP\Start Menu
2008-02-11 17:26:40 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Google Updater
2008-02-08 09:38:46 0 dr-h----- C:\Documents and Settings\LogMeInRemoteUser\SendTo
2008-02-08 09:38:46 0 dr-h----- C:\Documents and Settings\LogMeInRemoteUser\Recent
2008-02-08 09:38:46 0 d--h----- C:\Documents and Settings\LogMeInRemoteUser\PrintHood
2008-02-08 09:38:46 0 d--h----- C:\Documents and Settings\LogMeInRemoteUser\NetHood
2008-02-08 09:38:46 0 dr------- C:\Documents and Settings\LogMeInRemoteUser\My Documents
2008-02-08 09:38:46 0 d--h----- C:\Documents and Settings\LogMeInRemoteUser\Local Settings
2008-02-08 09:38:46 0 dr------- C:\Documents and Settings\LogMeInRemoteUser\Favorites
2008-02-08 09:38:46 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\LogMeInRemoteUser\Desktop
2008-02-08 09:38:46 0 d---s---- C:\Documents and Settings\LogMeInRemoteUser\Cookies
2008-02-08 09:38:46 0 dr-h----- C:\Documents and Settings\LogMeInRemoteUser\Application Data
2008-02-08 09:38:46 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\LogMeInRemoteUser\Application Data\Sun
2008-02-08 09:38:46 0 d---s---- C:\Documents and Settings\LogMeInRemoteUser\Application Data\Microsoft
2008-02-08 09:38:46 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\LogMeInRemoteUser\Application Data\Intel
2008-02-08 09:38:46 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\LogMeInRemoteUser\Application Data\Identities
2008-02-08 09:38:46 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\LogMeInRemoteUser\Application Data\Gtek
2008-02-08 09:38:46 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\LogMeInRemoteUser\Application Data\Google
2008-02-08 09:38:46 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\LogMeInRemoteUser\Application Data\Corel
2008-02-08 09:38:45 0 d--h----- C:\Documents and Settings\LogMeInRemoteUser\Templates
2008-02-08 09:38:45 0 dr------- C:\Documents and Settings\LogMeInRemoteUser\Start Menu
2008-02-08 09:38:45 1875968 --a------ C:\Documents and Settings\LogMeInRemoteUser\NTUSER.DAT
2008-02-05 16:07:05 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Jon\Application Data\ImgBurn
2008-01-20 15:12:19 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Application Data\Intel
2008-01-20 15:12:09 376832 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\AegisI5Installer.exe <Not Verified; ; AegisInstall Application>
2008-01-20 15:10:48 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Sue\Application Data\Intel
2008-01-20 15:10:48 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Application Data\Intel
2008-01-20 15:10:48 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Jason\Application Data\Intel
2008-01-20 15:10:48 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Default User\Application Data\Intel
2008-01-20 15:10:48 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Intel
2008-01-20 15:10:48 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Intel
2008-01-20 15:10:47 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Tim\Application Data\Intel
2008-01-20 15:09:30 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Jon\Application Data\Intel
2008-01-20 14:40:55 146944 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\st325602.dll <Not Verified; IDT, Inc.; IDT Audio>
2008-01-20 13:56:32 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\PC Drivers Headquarters

-- Find3M Report ---------------------------------------------------------------

2008-02-19 14:58:57 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Dl_cats
2008-02-17 23:34:35 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Jon\Application Data\LimeWire
2008-02-17 14:20:48 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Jon\Application Data\Lavasoft
2008-02-15 22:52:43 196 --a------ C:\Documents and Settings\Jon\Application Data\G-Force Prefs (WindowsMediaPlayer).txt
2008-02-11 17:29:03 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Jon\Application Data\Google
2008-02-04 16:18:34 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Jon\Application Data\Adobe
2008-02-03 21:54:41 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Jon\Application Data\Audacity
2008-01-20 13:57:37 0 d--h----- C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information
2008-01-15 17:03:10 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Java
2008-01-14 19:54:35 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Red Kawa
2008-01-10 18:01:47 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Works
2008-01-10 18:01:41 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 8
2008-01-10 18:01:17 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Expression
2008-01-10 17:35:11 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\MSBuild
2008-01-10 17:34:54 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Reference Assemblies

-- Registry Dump ---------------------------------------------------------------

*Note* empty entries & legit default entries are not shown

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"DLCJCATS"="C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\DLCJtime.dll" [08/15/2005 12:40 PM]
"Adobe Reader Speed Launcher"="C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 8.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe" [01/11/2008 10:16 PM]
"AVG7_CC"="C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgcc.exe" [02/15/2008 02:55 PM]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"ctfmon.exe"="C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe" [08/10/2004 05:00 AM]
"LDM"="C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\LogitechDesktopMessenger.exe" [10/30/2007 03:04 PM]
"WMPNSCFG"="C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\WMPNSCFG.exe" [10/18/2006 09:05 PM]
"SUPERAntiSpyware"="C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe" [02/27/2007 11:39 AM]

C:\Documents and Settings\Jon\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\
Yahoo! Widgets.lnk - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Yahoo! Widget Engine\YahooWidgets.exe [12/11/2007 5:34:48 PM]

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\
Logitech Desktop Messenger.lnk - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\LogitechDesktopMessenger.exe [10/30/2007 3:04:31 PM]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\policies\system]
"InstallVisualStyle"=C:\WINDOWS\Resources\Themes\Royale\Royale.msstyles
"InstallTheme"=C:\WINDOWS\Resources\Themes\Royale.theme

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\ShellExecuteHooks]
"{5AE067D3-9AFB-48E0-853A-EBB7F4A000DA}"= C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASSEH.DLL [12/20/2006 12:55 PM 77824]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\winlogon\notify\!SASWinLogon]
C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.dll 02/27/2007 11:39 AM 282624 C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.dll

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\winlogon\notify\LMIinit]
LMIinit.dll 11/15/2007 06:46 PM 87352 C:\WINDOWS\system32\LMIinit.dll

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\aawservice]
@="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\MCODS]
@=""

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupfolder\C:^Documents and Settings^All Users^Start Menu^Programs^Startup^Digital Line Detect.lnk]
path=C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\Digital Line Detect.lnk
backup=C:\WINDOWS\pss\Digital Line Detect.lnkCommon Startup

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupfolder\C:^Documents and Settings^All Users^Start Menu^Programs^Startup^Logitech Desktop Messenger.lnk]
path=C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\Logitech Desktop Messenger.lnk
backup=C:\WINDOWS\pss\Logitech Desktop Messenger.lnkCommon Startup

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupfolder\C:^Documents and Settings^All Users^Start Menu^Programs^Startup^Logitech SetPoint.lnk]
path=C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\Logitech SetPoint.lnk
backup=C:\WINDOWS\pss\Logitech SetPoint.lnkCommon Startup

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\ctfmon.exe]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\dla]
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfswctrl.exe

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\DLCJCATS]
rundll32 C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\DLCJtime.dll,_RunDLLEntry@16

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\dlcjmon.exe]
"C:\Program Files\Dell Photo AIO Printer 964\dlcjmon.exe"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\DVDLauncher]
"C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD\DVDLauncher.exe"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\EasyLinkAdvisor]
"C:\Program Files\Linksys EasyLink Advisor\LinksysAgent.exe" /startup

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\ehTray]
C:\WINDOWS\ehome\ehtray.exe

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\HotKeysCmds]
C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\IgfxTray]
C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxtray.exe

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\IntelWireless]
"C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\ifrmewrk.exe" /tf Intel PROSet/Wireless

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\IntelZeroConfig]
"C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\bin\ZCfgSvc.exe"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\ISUSPM Startup]
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\isuspm.exe" -startup

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\ISUSScheduler]
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\issch.exe" -start

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\LDM]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\Logitech Hardware Abstraction Layer]
KHALMNPR.EXE

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\MemoryCardManager]
"C:\Program Files\Dell Photo AIO Printer 964\memcard.exe"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\OE_OEM]
"C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Internet Security 12\TMAS_OE\TMAS_OEMon.exe"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\Persistence]
C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\QuickTime Task]
"C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\ShowLOMControl]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\SigmatelSysTrayApp]
stsystra.exe

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\SunJavaUpdateSched]
"C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_02\bin\jusched.exe"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\SynTPEnh]
C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\Windows Defender]
"C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MSASCui.exe" -hide

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\svchost]
bthsvcs BthServ

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\explorer\mountpoints2\{361ac05d-0e0d-11da-9aa9-806d6172696f}]
AutoRun\command- E:\setup.exe

-- End of Deckard's System Scanner: finished at 2008-02-20 17:19:21 ------------

Rorschach112

Rorschach112

Ralphie

• Retired Staff
  • 47,710 posts
Go and run DSS on the infected account

Yours is clean

Advertisements

FlyersPh9

FlyersPh9

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
After running it on my mom's account (Sue)

Run by Sue on 2008-02-20 17:56:58

-- HijackThis (run as Sue.exe) -------------------------------------------------

Scan saved at 5:57:25 PM, on 2/20/2008

Running processes:
C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgw.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\TRENDM~1\HIJACK~1\Sue.exe

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Window Title = Windows Internet Explorer
R3 - URLSearchHook: Yahoo! Toolbar - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\yt.dll
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-21-1968537537-373064560-230480525-1008\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe (User 'Jon')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-21-1968537537-373064560-230480525-1008\..\Run: [SUPERAntiSpyware] C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe (User 'Jon')
O4 - S-1-5-21-1968537537-373064560-230480525-1008 Startup: Yahoo! Widgets.lnk = C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Yahoo! Widget Engine\YahooWidgets.exe (User 'Jon')
O4 - S-1-5-21-1968537537-373064560-230480525-1008 User Startup: Yahoo! Widgets.lnk = C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Yahoo! Widget Engine\YahooWidgets.exe (User 'Jon')

--
End of file - 11114 bytes

-- Files created between 2008-01-20 and 2008-02-20 -----------------------------

2008-02-19 15:45:23 68096 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\zip.exe
2008-02-19 15:45:23 80412 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\grep.exe
2008-02-19 15:45:22 98816 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\sed.exe
2008-02-19 15:45:22 73728 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\fdsv.exe <Not Verified; Smallfrogs Studio; >
2008-02-19 15:17:11 0 d-------- C:\WINDOWS\ERUNT
2008-02-17 13:27:24 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Jon\Incomplete
2008-02-14 20:34:04 0 dr------- C:\Documents and Settings\TEMP\Favorites
2008-02-14 20:34:04 0 dr-h----- C:\Documents and Settings\TEMP\Application Data
2008-02-14 20:34:01 0 d--h----- C:\Documents and Settings\TEMP\PrintHood
2008-02-14 20:34:01 0 dr------- C:\Documents and Settings\TEMP\My Documents
2008-02-14 20:34:01 0 d--h----- C:\Documents and Settings\TEMP\Local Settings
2008-02-14 20:34:00 0 d--h----- C:\Documents and Settings\TEMP\Templates
2008-02-14 20:34:00 0 dr------- C:\Documents and Settings\TEMP\Start Menu
2008-02-08 09:38:46 0 d--h----- C:\Documents and Settings\LogMeInRemoteUser\PrintHood
2008-02-08 09:38:46 0 dr------- C:\Documents and Settings\LogMeInRemoteUser\My Documents
2008-02-08 09:38:46 0 d--h----- C:\Documents and Settings\LogMeInRemoteUser\Local Settings
2008-02-08 09:38:46 0 dr------- C:\Documents and Settings\LogMeInRemoteUser\Favorites
2008-02-08 09:38:46 0 dr-h----- C:\Documents and Settings\LogMeInRemoteUser\Application Data
2008-02-08 09:38:45 0 d--h----- C:\Documents and Settings\LogMeInRemoteUser\Templates
2008-02-08 09:38:45 0 dr------- C:\Documents and Settings\LogMeInRemoteUser\Start Menu

2008-02-19 14:58:57 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Dl_cats
2008-01-18 20:58:47 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Sue\Application Data\Adobe
2008-01-15 17:03:10 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Java
2008-01-14 19:54:35 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Red Kawa
2008-01-10 18:01:47 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Works
2008-01-10 18:01:41 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 8
2008-01-10 18:01:17 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Expression
2008-01-10 17:35:11 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\MSBuild
2008-01-10 17:34:54 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Reference Assemblies

-- Registry Dump ---------------------------------------------------------------

*Note* empty entries & legit default entries are not shown

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"DLCJCATS"="C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\DLCJtime.dll" [08/15/2005 12:40 PM]
"Adobe Reader Speed Launcher"="C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 8.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe" [01/11/2008 10:16 PM]
"AVG7_CC"="C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgcc.exe" [02/15/2008 02:55 PM]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"ctfmon.exe"="C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe" [08/10/2004 05:00 AM]
"LDM"="C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\LogitechDesktopMessenger.exe" [10/30/2007 03:04 PM]

C:\Documents and Settings\Sue\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\
Yahoo! Widgets.lnk - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Yahoo! Widget Engine\YahooWidgets.exe [12/11/2007 5:34:48 PM]

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\
Logitech Desktop Messenger.lnk - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\LogitechDesktopMessenger.exe [10/30/2007 3:04:31 PM]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\policies\system]
"InstallVisualStyle"=C:\WINDOWS\Resources\Themes\Royale\Royale.msstyles
"InstallTheme"=C:\WINDOWS\Resources\Themes\Royale.theme

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\ShellExecuteHooks]
"{5AE067D3-9AFB-48E0-853A-EBB7F4A000DA}"= C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASSEH.DLL [12/20/2006 12:55 PM 77824]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\winlogon\notify\!SASWinLogon]
C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.dll 02/27/2007 11:39 AM 282624 C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.dll

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\winlogon\notify\LMIinit]
LMIinit.dll 11/15/2007 06:46 PM 87352 C:\WINDOWS\system32\LMIinit.dll

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\aawservice]
@="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\MCODS]
@=""

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupfolder\C:^Documents and Settings^All Users^Start Menu^Programs^Startup^Digital Line Detect.lnk]
path=C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\Digital Line Detect.lnk
backup=C:\WINDOWS\pss\Digital Line Detect.lnkCommon Startup

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupfolder\C:^Documents and Settings^All Users^Start Menu^Programs^Startup^Logitech Desktop Messenger.lnk]
path=C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\Logitech Desktop Messenger.lnk
backup=C:\WINDOWS\pss\Logitech Desktop Messenger.lnkCommon Startup

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupfolder\C:^Documents and Settings^All Users^Start Menu^Programs^Startup^Logitech SetPoint.lnk]
path=C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\Logitech SetPoint.lnk
backup=C:\WINDOWS\pss\Logitech SetPoint.lnkCommon Startup

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\ctfmon.exe]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\dla]
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfswctrl.exe

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\DLCJCATS]
rundll32 C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\DLCJtime.dll,_RunDLLEntry@16

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\dlcjmon.exe]
"C:\Program Files\Dell Photo AIO Printer 964\dlcjmon.exe"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\DVDLauncher]
"C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD\DVDLauncher.exe"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\EasyLinkAdvisor]
"C:\Program Files\Linksys EasyLink Advisor\LinksysAgent.exe" /startup

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\ehTray]
C:\WINDOWS\ehome\ehtray.exe

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\HotKeysCmds]
C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\IgfxTray]
C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxtray.exe

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\IntelWireless]
"C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\ifrmewrk.exe" /tf Intel PROSet/Wireless

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\IntelZeroConfig]
"C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\bin\ZCfgSvc.exe"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\ISUSPM Startup]
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\isuspm.exe" -startup

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\ISUSScheduler]
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\issch.exe" -start

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\LDM]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\Logitech Hardware Abstraction Layer]
KHALMNPR.EXE

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\MemoryCardManager]
"C:\Program Files\Dell Photo AIO Printer 964\memcard.exe"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\OE_OEM]
"C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Internet Security 12\TMAS_OE\TMAS_OEMon.exe"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\Persistence]
C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\QuickTime Task]
"C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\ShowLOMControl]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\SigmatelSysTrayApp]
stsystra.exe

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\SunJavaUpdateSched]
"C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_02\bin\jusched.exe"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\SynTPEnh]
C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\Windows Defender]
"C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MSASCui.exe" -hide

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\svchost]
bthsvcs BthServ

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\explorer\mountpoints2\{361ac05d-0e0d-11da-9aa9-806d6172696f}]
AutoRun\command- E:\setup.exe

-- End of Deckard's System Scanner: finished at 2008-02-20 17:57:51 ------------

Rorschach112

Rorschach112

Ralphie

• Retired Staff
  • 47,710 posts
Hello

You have two anti-virus programs, AVG and McAfee, you need to remove one of these

Please download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from Here or Here

Double Click mbam-setup.exe to install the application.
  • Make sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
  • If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
  • Once the program has loaded, select "Perform Quick Scan", then click Scan.
  • The scan may take some time to finish,so please be patient.
  • When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
  • Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
  • When disinfection is completed, a log will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to Restart.(See Extra Note)
  • The log is automatically saved by MBAM and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
  • Copy&Paste the entire report in your next reply.
Extra Note:
If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove,you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts,click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process,if asked to restart the computer,please do so immediatly.

Then tell me how your PC is running

FlyersPh9

FlyersPh9

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Can I keep AVG but not have it open or running 24/7 like I do with McAfee? AVG does great antivirus scans but does not have a firewall like McAfee does.

Here is the Malwarebyte's Anti-Malware log
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.04
Database version: 380

Scan type: Quick Scan
Objects scanned: 30279
Time elapsed: 9 minute(s), 17 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 0
Registry Values Infected: 0
Registry Data Items Infected: 0
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 0

Memory Processes Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:

Registry Values Infected:

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:

Rorschach112

Rorschach112

Ralphie

• Retired Staff
  • 47,710 posts
Yes you can keep AVG but disable it if you wish. However your PC can still have troubles this way. I had a user have PC slow down and BSODs due to him having two anti-viruses even though one is disabled

I can recommend an excellent and free firewall if you wish to remove Comodo

Few things left to do

Now lets uninstall Combofix:
  • Click START then RUN
  • Now type Combofix /u in the runbox and click OK
The above procedure will do the following:
  • Delete ComboFix and its associated files and folders.
  • Delete VundoFix backups, if present
  • Delete the C:\Deckard folder, if present
  • Delete the C:_OtMoveIt folder, if present
  • Reset the clock settings.
  • Hide file extensions, if required.
  • Hide System/Hidden files, if required.
  • Reset System Restore.

You now need to update your Java and remove your older versions.

Please follow these steps to remove older version Java components.

* Click Start > Control Panel.
* Click Add/Remove Programs.
* Check any item with Java Runtime Environment (JRE) in the name.
* Click the Remove or Change/Remove button.

Download the latest version of Java Runtime Environment (JRE), and install it to your computer from
here

Below I have included a number of recommendations for how to protect your computer against malware infections.

* Keep Windows updated by regularly checking their website at :
http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com/
This will ensure your computer has always the latest security updates available installed on your computer.

* To reduce re-infection for malware in the future, I strongly recommend installing these free programs:
SpywareBlaster protects against bad ActiveX
IE-SPYAD puts over 5000 sites in your restricted zone so you'll be protected when you visit innocent-looking sites that aren't actually innocent at all
Have a look at this tutorial for IE-Spyad here

* SpywareGuard offers realtime protection from spyware installation attempts.

Make Internet Explorer more secure
  • Click Start > Run
  • Type Inetcpl.cpl & click OK
  • Click on the Security tab
  • Click Reset all zones to default level
  • Make sure the Internet Zone is selected & Click Custom level
  • In the ActiveX section, set the first two options ("Download signed and unsigned ActiveX controls) to "Prompt", and ("Initialize and Script ActiveX controls not marked as safe") to "Disable".
  • Next Click OK, then Apply button and then OK to exit the Internet Properties page.

* MVPS Hosts file replaces your current HOSTS file with one containing well known ad sites and other bad sites. Basically, this prevents your computer from connecting to those sites by redirecting them to 127.0.0.1 which is your local computer, meaning it will be difficult to infect yourself in the future.

* Please consider using an alternate browser. Mozilla's Firefox browser is fantastic; it is much more
secure than Internet Explorer, immune to almost all known browser hijackers, and also has the best built-in pop up
blocker (as an added benefit!) that I have ever seen. If you are interested, Firefox may be downloaded from
Here

* Take a good look at the following suggestions for malware prevention by reading Tony Klein’s article 'How Did I Get Infected In The First Place'
Here

Thank you for your patience, and performing all of the procedures requested.

FlyersPh9

FlyersPh9

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Thank you so much! I hope that everything is cleaned off the computer and now that I have a few more programs to ad to my arsenal, I am sure that if I get another trojan/virus/spyware infestation, I can find it myself! Thanks again! :)