Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Question about my forum

• Please log in to reply

RMF123

RMF123

• Pip
  • 3 posts
well on my forum i would like to edit the information that it shws when you post like on this one it says 'from' and 'joined' and s on.
how do i change this on my invisionfree forum?

Advertisements

Major Payne

Major Payne

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 5,307 posts
All changes to anything must be done through the Admin Control Panel.

Ron

RMF123

RMF123

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
I went all the way through it and I couldn't find it, do you know what I have to go on?

Major Payne

Major Payne

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 5,307 posts
I was going by another forum's abilities in their Admin Panel where you can customize the pages individually using the HTML Editor or editing the PHP pages directly, then uploading them. You might be able to do this, but I never used InvisionFree forum.

If your Admin CP doesn't allow editing of individual pages, you might want to contact InvisionFree Support or open a Support Ticket in your board's Admin Control Panel. They do have a Support Forum where you might find someone with a better answer because they've been through it before.

Ron