Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

File Name:VMM(01)+000099B4 Error: OD:C000A9B4

• Please log in to reply

Seamey. T

Seamey. T

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts
AAAAAAAAAAAHH--Nothing ever goes right for me.Was printing out afew items,got 2 pages printed and bang,the system freezes,what the [bleep] is going on,any clues gerryf.

Checked the printer utilitys ran tests and all is working,tried printing again but only got 2 pages again and then frozze,off to the Hardware Forum I suppose and seek some help.

Knew you were going to say that about the ""Reg",for clueless people like myself it's one scary place,would only go near it on the advice of super "geeks" like yourself gerryf and even then still be hesitant,just thought it would clear up disc space.

Anyway,Thank you for all your kind help and the brill work you and all the Geeks do there and hope you wouldn't mind if sought you out if I ran into any futher problems,(Hope Not,fingers crossed)

Great site,great people. :tazz:

Advertisements