Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Nero 8 Problem

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

• Pip
  • 4 posts
Hi everyone,

Can someone please help me. I was stupid enough to upgrade to Nero 8 but i have never been able to get it to work.
It seems to download ok but when I try to install it, it states cab files are missing or corrupt. Thought there was something wrong with the registry so I downloaded
Registry Easy. when i run this it states that i have invalid or empty registry entries within Active X, OLE,COM and sections could cause system errors and application crash if not properly fixes. When i try to repair through registry easy it looks as though it works but when i try and run the application again it shows the same problems.

Do you think this could be connected to the problems i am having with nero.

It's driving me mad. Contacted Nero support however, it takes about 2 weeks to get an answer. I've had this version since 18th Jan and it is still not working.

pleeeesseeee help me fix my Nero

Edited by piperanne, 23 February 2008 - 04:29 PM.

Malware Expert

• Retired Staff
  • 18,526 posts
Duplicate Post