Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Looking php website calendar app

• Please log in to reply

Fygar

Fygar

• PipPip
  • 36 posts
I have spent hours and hours searching for info about php calendars, and frankly am more confused about it now than I was to start with. I want to be able to show a calendar to visitors that displays what activities are going on on what days. And that is all! I don't need all the other stuff.

Have some of you use one that might fit the bill?

Thanks,

Fygar

Advertisements

Neil Jones

Neil Jones

Member 5k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,476 posts
Why do you need a PHP Calendar?

Does not Thunderbird with the Lightning extension or Sunbird do the job you want?

Fygar

Fygar

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts
What I need is a calendar that has two purposes. I need to add events to it so that it is available for the public to view (but not add or change) these events, but I also need to be able to add information to MY view of the calendar that no one else can see (private info that helps me). If T-bird can do these things that would be great....I will look into it.
Thanks,
Fygar