Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

GTA trilogy will it work on my computer

• Please log in to reply

tylerneedshelp45

tylerneedshelp45

• PipPip
  • 13 posts
First off I have vista, home premium edition 32 bit direct x version 10 Total physical memory 1.88 , free 765 400 gb on my hard drive NVIDIA GeForce 7100/NVIDIA nForce 630i hp
a6300f please say how each works like bad,good, and great

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
they will work. gta3/vice city/san andreas will make you want to upgrade your video card. It may be a little choppy for you.

zralward

zralward

• PipPip
  • 18 posts
y would he need to upgrade his video card the one you have should easyly run GTA san andreas on very high settings i can even fun COD4 all high with a 6800

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
because the geforce 7100 is an intergrated graphics solution. Not meant to be a gaming video card. It is an updated version of the 6100 video.

http://systemrequirementslab.com/ should be able to tell you if you could run this game.

The 6800 is a video card made for gaming and thus is more capable than the 7100.

zralward

zralward

• PipPip
  • 18 posts
wow dude you rely know your stuff.... :)