Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

My very First

• Please log in to reply

Slimz

Slimz

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Ok i've been thinking about building my own computer and i wanted to kno what partsz would be needed to fit my needs.im trying to build a computer thats fast good for gaming and music,thats it basicly what im tryna gte out of it.And saving money is a must so what should i look for.?

Advertisements

zoneykid

zoneykid

• PipPip
  • 84 posts
Whats your budget?

Slimz

Slimz

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
not tryna spend more then 500

Titan8990

Titan8990

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,189 posts
For $500 you can make a decent build with good upgrade potential but you are not going to get anything that can handle games well for the price.

Slimz

Slimz

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Well id ont quite know what im trying to spend yet but 500 was a rounded off estimate i dont really need it for games but i would like it to be for an extra.i still need to draw out a buleprint on whqt im tryna track down to build something to last.

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts
Hi there

What games in particular? Anything you build at this price is going to be only a "casual" gamer, if that...

Do you need to include the following, or do you have them already?
  • Keyboard
  • Mouse
  • Monitor
  • Operating System
Cheers

Troy