For Q1, do this
Now lets uninstall Combofix:
- Click START then RUN
- Now type Combofix /u in the runbox and click OK
The above procedure will do the following:
- Delete ComboFix and its associated files and folders.
- Delete VundoFix backups, if present
- Delete the C:\Deckard folder, if present
- Delete the C:_OtMoveIt folder, if present
- Reset the clock settings.
- Hide file extensions, if required.
- Hide System/Hidden files, if required.
- Reset System Restore.
Then delete all the tools that we used and their folders
2. All the logs and reports that are saved.... Can I toss them or is it a good idea to save them for later?
Get rid of them all, they are not needed now.
Let me know if you have any more questions