Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

accessing websites

• Please log in to reply

bigwied

bigwied

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hello I have been having trouble accessing one of my favorite websites since about mid oct. It is an archery forum and I have it bookmarked and can't get on it no matter what I do. I am using firefox as my browser but have tried it through internet explorer and netscape. I keep getting the message that server not found. I have mcafee viruscan plus and uninstalled it but that did not work either. I tried clearing the cache and googled the site and tried getting on through the search results but nothing will work. I have windows xp. This site was working fine for me but now I can't access it at all. I thought maybe the website had gone off the web but I can get on it on any computer but my own. Any help would be greatly appreciated. thank you Jeff W.

Advertisements

bigwied

bigwied

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
the website is not down I can access it at any computer but my home computer. Jeff W.