Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Saving an embedded photograph

• Please log in to reply

wdc202

wdc202

• PipPipPip
  • 259 posts
Can someone please tell me how to save a jpg format photograph that was embeddded in a received email message (the photo was not sent as an Attachment)? My pc is a W98 and my email is OE6. I don't seem to be able to do it. Thanks.

Advertisements

Major Payne

Major Payne

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 5,307 posts
In OE6 I have always been able to right-click the image and select "Save Picture As...".

Ron

Patrick Wilmes

Patrick Wilmes

• PipPip
  • 22 posts
I am pretty sure if you just right click on it and say "save picture as." That it should allow you to save it.

Edited by Patrick Wilmes, 25 February 2008 - 11:24 PM.

wdc202

wdc202

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 259 posts
I felt the answer would be easy but I didn't realize it was as simple as that! Thank you both.

Patrick Wilmes

Patrick Wilmes

• PipPip
  • 22 posts
You are very welcome. :)

Major Payne

Major Payne

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 5,307 posts

I am pretty sure if you just right click on it and say "save picture as." I am pretty sure that will work. At least that I know. Hope that helps.

Asked and answer in post #2. :)

Ron