blue welcome screen on start up
Posted 25 February 2008 - 11:08 AM
Posted 25 February 2008 - 12:39 PM
My apologies for the bogus post. Every time I read blue screen I think it means BSOD (Bliue Screen Of Death) and did not really read what you were asking.
Thanks MichWasHere for ignoring my gaff and answering the question that was asked.
Edited by Ztruker, 25 February 2008 - 02:08 PM.
Posted 25 February 2008 - 01:59 PM
This will change the welcome screen to the old classic log in screen (press alt+ctrl+del to log in):
- Open the control panel
- open "user accounts"
- click "Change the way users log on or off"
- uncheck "Use the Welcome Screen"
- click "Apply Options"
- Click "Start"
- Select "Run"
- Type in (no quotes) "control userpasswords2"
- click "OK"
- Select the account you want logged in automatically
- uncheck "Users must enter a username and password to use this computer"
- click apply
- you'll be asked to verify the username and password to log in automatically
- click OK
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users