According to the amount of threads I have read in the past couple days pertaining to this subject, I'm sure you've heard this before.
I'm pretty sure my graphics card can run this game but for some reason every time I run it, I come up with this Runtime error....
This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information."
Here is what I have done so far to troubleshoot:
1. I've uninstalled and re-installed multiple times
2. have the correct version of directx
3. ran Fable compatible with windows 98 and xp[/i][/color]
4. disabled all toolbars
5. renamed the video file of the first disk to say video1
6. updated all of vista's updates online
7. called my friend in seattle that works for microsoft to ask him for help....at the end of the phone call he was swearing at vista.
8. thought about paying the $35 to talk to fable techs but then i found this site
Edited by wetheliving, 25 February 2008 - 05:05 PM.