Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

CPU/Processor Dies on Toshiba A200/H01

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 5 posts
Dear CH,

The computer details are indicated in the picture:
Posted Image

The Problem is when I try to reboot my computer out of sleep mode. There are 5 little icons on the bottom of a Satellite computer, one meaning plugged in, one meaning on, one meaning using battery, one that flashes, the CPU and SD Card light. But when I turn my computer back on from sleep mode, the screen comes up as soon as I log in then I see my desktop or whatever programs I was running but cannot navigate, it seems as If it is frozen. I look down to see that the CPU light isn't lit up, not even flashing.

NOTE: This doesn't happen every time, only occasionally. That's why I can write this but I don't see why it does it.

But If I hold down the power button and then reboot my computer (completely) it works. If you need any more details please tell me, but I don't know what this means. It is a brand new laptop so I don't know why it would behave in such a way?

Look forward to the info.