Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

software not working

• Please log in to reply

• PipPipPip
  • 122 posts
I tried using both of these programs to make a movie of photos and a couple video clips, but as soon as I start using them, I get either "this program has encountered an error and needs to close" or a "this programs is not responding" error. I have run Spybot Search & Destroy, McAfee Virus Scan is running, I've done a defrag, and have even uninstalled the software and reinstalled it, but it continues to happen. I've tried for 2 days now to put this thing together, and have been unsuccessful. The strange thing is that it is happening on both of my computers - desktop and laptop, so using another machine isn't even an option. What could be going on? It never shows a virus or any spyware. I've run out of options and would appreciate any help you could give me.

Thank you very much.

S. Gilson