Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

MOHAA problem

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

rockholic

rockholic

• Pip
  • 9 posts
ok, here's the thing:
everytime i run MOHAA(medal of honor allied assault) i had this proböem: i hear the video, menu sounds but no picture!!!
ok, i did some things (like 4 million of them then every game i wanted to play it showed a black screen, then a blue screen with stuff like: a problem with nv4_disp. bla bal bla.
ok, i did some more stuff(about 56 million) NOW all other games work, ut 2004, WWP but MOHAA: every time i open the game it says: medal of honor allied assault has encountered a problem and needs to close. we are sorry for the inconvinience. blb bla bla

my PC should have the minumum req. for the game
my system information:
Intel Celeron 2400MhZ
256RAM(but when i open my nvidiadisplay settings i t says 128)
nVidia geforce fx 5200 128 MB
direct x 9c
newest driver
Windows xp, spk 2 ;) :) :)
i think im gonna DESTROY my pc :tazz: ;)

Edited by rockholic, 23 April 2005 - 10:15 AM.

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
since your other games work fine, I think trashing your pc is a bit drastic. While google didn't show anything about your issues, I have some concerns wether or not it is sp2 compatable. So, have patched the game? MOHAA was quite buggy until it was patched.

starjax

rockholic

rockholic

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
well, i patched it and it didn't change a rats [bleep] :tazz:
oh yeah, the game isn't an original, it was downloadied with torrents.
but im pretty sure that it isn't the games foult.
i have tried sevral no cd cracks ;)

Edited by rockholic, 24 April 2005 - 03:42 AM.

hudihoo

hudihoo

• PipPipPip
  • 298 posts
I have MOHAA installed with sp2. It works fine i also have the original copy with similar system specs. And it works fine for me. Your ram is probably the factor if you have 256 i reccomend upgradding we have the same processor. I have an ati card with less memory the only thing i have that you don't is ram i have 448mb ram. Another thing it might be is direct x. I think it won't work with 9c. I had 9c and it ran like crap till I switched to 9b. It ran like crap but it still ran so your problem is strange.