Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Windows Media Player interface problem

• Please log in to reply

texasbuc

texasbuc

• Pip
  • 6 posts
My son told me yesterday that the interface on Windows Media Player 11 looks odd on his computer and asked me to change back to normal like it is on my computer. If you'll notice in te screenshot below, the tabs and buttons are in B&W. He couldn't tell me how long it has been this way. Have tried everything I can think of including uninstalling, upgrading video drivers, etc. Both computers are the same model and both use XP. THANKS!

Posted Image

THIS IS NORMAL:
Posted Image

Edited by texasbuc, 02 March 2008 - 10:21 AM.

Advertisements

texasbuc

texasbuc

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Just wanted to mention that I got a resolution from a guy on another board. Under Accessibility options in Control Panel, there's an option for "Use High Contrast" that was turned on. Turning it off fixed the problem. Thought I'd mention it in case anyone else ever came across it sometime in the future. Thanks for everybody's help! :)