Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Yahoo.

• Please log in to reply

RobotCody

RobotCody

• PipPip
  • 60 posts
Okay so I am now keylogger free. I reformatted my laptop shes as dry as a bone anddd I JUST reinstalled yahoo, and Im having problems like before I reformatted.

Here is exactly what comes up:

YPager.exe - Application Error

The exception Breakpoint
A breakpoint has been reached.
(0x80000003) occured in the application at location 0x06f2a8c3.

Click on OK to terminate the program
Click on CANCEL to debug the program

That happens every single time i open yahoo.

It doesnt SOUND like it would be a virus or a keylogger, Please tell my is something I can fix.

Reminder I just reinstalled yahoo on a clean laptop it was reformatted and im still getting this error like before.

Advertisements

pip22

pip22

Trusted Tech

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,663 posts
A 'breakpoint' in this context is usually associated with 'unfinished' or alpha/beta software. The breakpoint is deliberately put there by the programmer to make the program stop at that point so it's actions can be checked and edited if necessary. That would explain why the same program (Ypager) is exhibiting the exact same problem as before even though you've formatted and re-installed the OS. It's Ypager.exe itself that's the problem, nothing else. If you formatted and re-installed the OS purely to resolve that issue you have gone to all that trouble for nothing. You should see if a newer version of Yahoo Instant Messenger is available (Ypager.exe is a component of that application)

RobotCody

RobotCody

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts
Sorry to say but it hasnt changed, ive tried alot a different versions including the newest one and its still giving me the same erroe. Help please >_<

RobotCody

RobotCody

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts
Interesting...this problem with yahoo continued, and my WOW account got hacked AGAIN and I downloaded a program called privacy keyboard and somehow yahoo is working again.