Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Outlook Slowness

• Please log in to reply

Massaconsin

Massaconsin

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Has anyone been experiencing slowness with Outlook over the past few weeks? I currently POP my email and have verified that the settings are correct.

Advertisements

pip22

pip22

Trusted Tech

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,663 posts
Hi Massaconsin & welcome to our forum!
If you mean slowness when sending/receiving, that's entirely dependent on your bandwidth at the time, so that's obviously going to be specific to each individual, which ISP they use, the time of day (bandwidth drops at very busy times which is generally between 7-9pm local time.
Simply to ask "Has anyone been experiencing slowness" is unlikely to help you unless everyone uses the same ISP and lives in the same area -- which of course they don't. I suggest you take the matter up with your own ISP and others who use the same ISP.

happyrock

happyrock

Tech Moderator

• Retired Staff
  • 9,285 posts
you can test your speeds (it tests both up and download) here...try the tests when it seems to be slow and later when it seems faster..try several different servers..

Edited by happyrck, 01 March 2008 - 11:35 AM.