Just two old traces of a generic win32 trojan, they did not appear to be active. But now we can rule out the problem as being malware related with a reasonable degree of certainty. I will now tidy your system up from my downloads - If you can let me know the current state of your system I will see where we go from here
Now the best part of the day ----- Your log now appears clean
Double click winpfind35 once again and you should see a CleanUp! button, press that button, you may get prompted by your firewall that winpfind35 wants to contact the internet, allow this, a cleanup.txt will be downloaded, a message dialog will ask you if you want to proceed with the cleanup process, click Yes. This will delete all the tools you have downloaded plus itself
Now to get you off to a good start we will re-set your restore points so that all the bad stuff is gone for good. Then if you need to restore at some stage you will be clean. There are several ways to reset your your restore point but this is my method:
1. Select Start > All Programs > Accessories > System tools > System Restore.
2. On the dialogue box that appears select Create a Restore Point
3. Click NEXT
4. Enter a name e.g. Clean
5. Click CREATE
You now have a clean restore point, to get rid of the bad ones:
1. Select Start > All Programs > Accessories > System tools > Disk Cleanup.
2. In the Drop down box that appears select your main drive e.g. C
3. Click OK
4. The System will do some calculation and the display a dialogue box with TABS
5. Select the More Options Tab
6. At the bottom will be a system restore box with a CLEANUP
button click this
7. Accept the Warning and select OK
again, the program will close and you are done
Now that you are clean, to help protect your computer in the future I recommend that you get the following free program:
It is critical to have both a firewall and anti virus to protect your system and to keep them updated.
To keep your operating system up to date visit
To learn more about how to protect yourself while on the internet read this article by Tony Klien: So how did I get infected in the first place?
Keep safe If you could now update me in your current problems