Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Logitech Keyboard Weird....

• Please log in to reply

Tek2006

Tek2006

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Okay im using my playstation 2's usb keyboard atm because my keyboard just like died you can say.

it happended about 3 days ago?

i wasn't downloadin anything so it cannot be a virus, strange thing is the KEYS don't work but the shortcuts (mute, open email, open home, search) these all work just not like the lettering keys.

my keyboards wireless and so is my mouse, both use the same reciever seeing how there the same type both were fine, mouse still works just the keyboard doesn't.

Anyway to fix this?

i already tried....
1. new batteries
2. moving the reciever
3. moving the keyboard closer to the reciever
4 restarting my computer

well thats basically all i could think of, i mean, it still thinks the keyboards in seeing how the "top keys" work (the shortcut keys)

Thanks in advance if anyone helps

-Tek

Advertisements

Adrenalin

Adrenalin

• PipPipPip
  • 451 posts
Hello Tak2006,

The only other thing I can think of is that the keyboard has been droppe and one of the cables has unplugged. I'm not even sure if Logitech keyboards use those 'ribbon' connectors but that would be my guess. Just a thought. :)