Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

any info on Aopen AX4T motherboard

• Please log in to reply

TJ Drifter

TJ Drifter

• PipPip
  • 19 posts
I was given an old AOpen system with CPU already installed. The MB has AX4T label on it but I can't seem to find and info on the board or jumper settings. If you can find any info on this MB I would appreciate it.

Advertisements

Adrenalin

Adrenalin

• PipPipPip
  • 451 posts
Hi TJ Drifter,

If the system is running, try using everest to check what the motherboard model is.

Everest is included in my signature.

Or check here

:)

TJ Drifter

TJ Drifter

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
no it isn't running. I cant get the agp slot to work. I have the original tnt2 agp video card and I get no signal on my monitor. I have a hand full of known working agp video cards and none work on this board. I can't find any info about this board. The link you posted is one I have seen but it doesn't help me.