Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

trojandownloader.xs (I've tried everything) [RESOLVED]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

urifan

urifan

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
overnight I had the Kaspersky scan run in standard mode as extended was taking absolutely forever, and it says I am still infected. Here is the scan results....
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
KASPERSKY ONLINE SCANNER REPORT
Monday, March 03, 2008 6:06:36 AM
Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP Professional, Service Pack 2 (Build 2600)
Kaspersky Online Scanner version: 5.0.98.0
Kaspersky Anti-Virus database last update: 2/03/2008
Kaspersky Anti-Virus database records: 546618
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scan Settings:
Scan using the following antivirus database: standard
Scan Archives: false
Scan Mail Bases: true

Scan Target - My Computer:
C:\

Scan Statistics:
Total number of scanned objects: 875540
Number of viruses found: 1
Number of infected objects: 2
Number of suspicious objects: 0
Duration of the scan process: 05:10:44

Infected Object Name / Virus Name / Last Action
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\.malibu\.log\malibu_usage.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\.malibu\db\context\db.lck Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\.malibu\db\context\log\log94.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\.malibu\db\context\seg0\c10.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\.malibu\db\context\seg0\c121.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\.malibu\db\context\seg0\c130.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\.malibu\db\context\seg0\c141.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\.malibu\db\context\seg0\c20.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\.malibu\db\context\seg0\c290.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\.malibu\db\context\seg0\c2c1.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\.malibu\db\context\seg0\c2d0.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\.malibu\db\context\seg0\c2e1.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\.malibu\db\context\seg0\c300.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\.malibu\db\context\seg0\c311.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\.malibu\db\context\seg0\c51.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\.malibu\db\context\seg0\c60.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\.malibu\db\context\seg0\c71.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\.malibu\db\context\seg0\c90.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\.malibu\db\context\seg0\ca1.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\.malibu\db\context\seg0\cc0.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\.malibu\db\context\seg0\cd1.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\.malibu\db\context\seg0\cf0.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\.malibu\db\derby.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\.malibu\malibu.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\eclipse1\history.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\eclipse1\parent.lock Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\index.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\IBM\RCP\Sametime\.metadata\.plugins\com.ibm.collaboration.realtime.brokerbridge\microbroker\SametimeBroker\MBLog Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\IBM\RCP\Sametime\Sametime.lck Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\IBM\RCP\Sametime\sametime.log.0 Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\IBM\RCP\Sametime\sametime.log.0.lck Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\AOL\UserProfiles\All Users\cls\common.cls Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\javasharedresources\C230D1A32_IBMSDP_G01 Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\History\History.IE5\index.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\History\History.IE5\MSHist012008030220080303\index.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temp\svpm1.tmp\svpm2.tmp Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temp\~DF3100.tmp Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temp\~DF3B29.tmp Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\index.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\NTUSER.DAT Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\ntuser.dat.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Lenovo\messages\logs\lf000.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\Common Client\Confid.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\Common Client\Content.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\Common Client\Privacy.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\Common Client\Restrict.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\Common Client\settings.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\Common Client\WebHist.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\Symantec Client Firewall\System.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\VMware\vmnetdhcp.leases Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Cookies\index.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\History\History.IE5\index.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\index.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\NTUSER.DAT Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\ntuser.dat.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\NTUSER.DAT Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\ntuser.dat.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\AT&T Network Client\Diagnostics.txt Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\EENGINE\EPERSIST.DAT Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SNDALRT.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SNDCON.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SNDDBG.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SNDFW.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SNDIDS.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SNDSYS.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SPBBC\LOGS\BBConfig.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SPBBC\LOGS\BBDebug.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SPBBC\LOGS\BBDetect.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SPBBC\LOGS\BBNotify.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SPBBC\LOGS\BBRefr.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SPBBC\LOGS\BBSetCfg.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SPBBC\LOGS\BBSetCfg2.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SPBBC\LOGS\BBSetDev.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SPBBC\LOGS\BBSetLoc.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SPBBC\LOGS\BBSetUsr.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SPBBC\LOGS\BBSMNot.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SPBBC\LOGS\BBSMReg.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SPBBC\LOGS\BBSMRSt.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SPBBC\LOGS\BBStHash.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SPBBC\LOGS\BBStMSI.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SPBBC\LOGS\BBValid.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SPBBC\LOGS\SPPolicy.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SPBBC\LOGS\SPStart.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SPBBC\LOGS\SPStop.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\IBM\AgentController\config\servicelog.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\IBM\My Help\configuration\org.eclipse.core.runtime\.manager\.tmp26817.instance Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\IBM\My Help\configuration\org.eclipse.osgi\.manager\.tmp26816.instance Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\IBM\My Help\configuration\org.eclipse.update\.lock Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\IBM\My Help\derby.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\IBM\My Help\workspace\.metadata\.lock Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\IBM\My Help\workspace\log\Backup.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\IBM\My Help\workspace\log\MyHelp.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\IBM\My Help\workspace\MyHelpDatabase\db.lck Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\IBM\My Help\workspace\MyHelpDatabase\log\log1.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\IBM\My Help\workspace\MyHelpDatabase\seg0\c10.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\IBM\My Help\workspace\MyHelpDatabase\seg0\c121.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\IBM\My Help\workspace\MyHelpDatabase\seg0\c130.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\IBM\My Help\workspace\MyHelpDatabase\seg0\c141.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\IBM\My Help\workspace\MyHelpDatabase\seg0\c20.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\IBM\My Help\workspace\MyHelpDatabase\seg0\c200.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\IBM\My Help\workspace\MyHelpDatabase\seg0\c211.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\IBM\My Help\workspace\MyHelpDatabase\seg0\c290.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\IBM\My Help\workspace\MyHelpDatabase\seg0\c2c1.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\IBM\My Help\workspace\MyHelpDatabase\seg0\c2d0.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\IBM\My Help\workspace\MyHelpDatabase\seg0\c2e1.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\IBM\My Help\workspace\MyHelpDatabase\seg0\c300.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\IBM\My Help\workspace\MyHelpDatabase\seg0\c311.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\IBM\My Help\workspace\MyHelpDatabase\seg0\c340.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\IBM\My Help\workspace\MyHelpDatabase\seg0\c350.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\IBM\My Help\workspace\MyHelpDatabase\seg0\c361.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\IBM\My Help\workspace\MyHelpDatabase\seg0\c370.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\IBM\My Help\workspace\MyHelpDatabase\seg0\c3a0.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\IBM\My Help\workspace\MyHelpDatabase\seg0\c3d0.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\IBM\My Help\workspace\MyHelpDatabase\seg0\c3e1.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\IBM\My Help\workspace\MyHelpDatabase\seg0\c3f0.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\IBM\My Help\workspace\MyHelpDatabase\seg0\c401.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\IBM\My Help\workspace\MyHelpDatabase\seg0\c410.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\IBM\My Help\workspace\MyHelpDatabase\seg0\c421.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\IBM\My Help\workspace\MyHelpDatabase\seg0\c430.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\IBM\My Help\workspace\MyHelpDatabase\seg0\c441.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\IBM\My Help\workspace\MyHelpDatabase\seg0\c51.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\IBM\My Help\workspace\MyHelpDatabase\seg0\c560.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\IBM\My Help\workspace\MyHelpDatabase\seg0\c571.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\IBM\My Help\workspace\MyHelpDatabase\seg0\c5f0.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\IBM\My Help\workspace\MyHelpDatabase\seg0\c60.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\IBM\My Help\workspace\MyHelpDatabase\seg0\c601.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\IBM\My Help\workspace\MyHelpDatabase\seg0\c610.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\IBM\My Help\workspace\MyHelpDatabase\seg0\c621.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\IBM\My Help\workspace\MyHelpDatabase\seg0\c630.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\IBM\My Help\workspace\MyHelpDatabase\seg0\c641.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\IBM\My Help\workspace\MyHelpDatabase\seg0\c650.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\IBM\My Help\workspace\MyHelpDatabase\seg0\c661.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\IBM\My Help\workspace\MyHelpDatabase\seg0\c6f0.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\IBM\My Help\workspace\MyHelpDatabase\seg0\c700.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\IBM\My Help\workspace\MyHelpDatabase\seg0\c71.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\IBM\My Help\workspace\MyHelpDatabase\seg0\c710.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\IBM\My Help\workspace\MyHelpDatabase\seg0\c730.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\IBM\My Help\workspace\MyHelpDatabase\seg0\c770.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\IBM\My Help\workspace\MyHelpDatabase\seg0\c7c0.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\IBM\My Help\workspace\MyHelpDatabase\seg0\c840.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\IBM\My Help\workspace\MyHelpDatabase\seg0\c850.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\IBM\My Help\workspace\MyHelpDatabase\seg0\c861.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\IBM\My Help\workspace\MyHelpDatabase\seg0\c870.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\IBM\My Help\workspace\MyHelpDatabase\seg0\c880.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\IBM\My Help\workspace\MyHelpDatabase\seg0\c891.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\IBM\My Help\workspace\MyHelpDatabase\seg0\c8a0.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\IBM\My Help\workspace\MyHelpDatabase\seg0\c8b0.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\IBM\My Help\workspace\MyHelpDatabase\seg0\c8c0.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\IBM\My Help\workspace\MyHelpDatabase\seg0\c8d0.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\IBM\My Help\workspace\MyHelpDatabase\seg0\c90.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\IBM\My Help\workspace\MyHelpDatabase\seg0\c920.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\IBM\My Help\workspace\MyHelpDatabase\seg0\c930.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\IBM\My Help\workspace\MyHelpDatabase\seg0\c940.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\IBM\My Help\workspace\MyHelpDatabase\seg0\ca1.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\IBM\My Help\workspace\MyHelpDatabase\seg0\cc0.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\IBM\My Help\workspace\MyHelpDatabase\seg0\cd1.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\IBM\My Help\workspace\MyHelpDatabase\seg0\ce1.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\IBM\My Help\workspace\MyHelpDatabase\seg0\cf0.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\IBM\Sametime Connect\configuration\org.eclipse.core.runtime\.manager\.tmp29855.instance Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\IBM\Sametime Connect\configuration\org.eclipse.osgi\.manager\.tmp29851.instance Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\IBM\Sametime Connect\configuration\org.eclipse.osgi\jxes2.0.2\.tmp29854.instance Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\IBM\Sametime Connect\configuration\org.eclipse.update\.lock Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\IBM\tivoli\common\HCV\ffdc\traceHCV_Client.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\IBM\tivoli\common\HCV\logs\msgHCV_Client.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\IBM\tivoli\dcd\client\ISSI\logs\msg_client.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\IBM\tivoli\dcd\client\ISSI\logs\trace_client.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\IBM\tivoli\dcd\client\ISSI\logs\trace_clientservice.err Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\IBM\tivoli\dcd\client\ISSI\logs\trace_clientservice.out Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\IBM\tivoli\dcd\client\ISSI\logs\trace_client_nice.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Symantec Client Security\Symantec AntiVirus\SAVRT\0013NAV~.TMP Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Symantec Client Security\Symantec AntiVirus\SAVRT\0277NAV~.TMP Object is locked skipped
C:\QooBox\Quarantine\C\WINNT\system32\000080.exe.vir Infected: Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Small.irm skipped
C:\System Volume Information\MountPointManagerRemoteDatabase Object is locked skipped
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{CFC79E1E-0162-4FDC-BF85-7CFF747A0F60}\RP426\A0207982.exe Infected: Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Small.irm skipped
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{CFC79E1E-0162-4FDC-BF85-7CFF747A0F60}\RP427\change.log Object is locked skipped
C:\WINNT\Debug\PASSWD.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\WINNT\SchedLgU.Txt Object is locked skipped
C:\WINNT\SoftwareDistribution\EventCache\{21E174C1-095E-43A0-AE3E-D9D4D72BE552}.bin Object is locked skipped
C:\WINNT\SoftwareDistribution\ReportingEvents.log Object is locked skipped
C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot2\edb.log Object is locked skipped
C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot2\tmp.edb Object is locked skipped
C:\WINNT\system32\config\AppEvent.Evt Object is locked skipped
C:\WINNT\system32\config\default Object is locked skipped
C:\WINNT\system32\config\default.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\WINNT\system32\config\SAM Object is locked skipped
C:\WINNT\system32\config\SAM.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\WINNT\system32\config\SecEvent.Evt Object is locked skipped
C:\WINNT\system32\config\SECURITY Object is locked skipped
C:\WINNT\system32\config\SECURITY.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\WINNT\system32\config\software Object is locked skipped
C:\WINNT\system32\config\software.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\WINNT\system32\config\SysEvent.Evt Object is locked skipped
C:\WINNT\system32\config\system Object is locked skipped
C:\WINNT\system32\config\system.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\WINNT\system32\h323log.txt Object is locked skipped
C:\WINNT\system32\profile.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\WINNT\system32\wbem\Repository\FS\INDEX.BTR Object is locked skipped
C:\WINNT\system32\wbem\Repository\FS\INDEX.MAP Object is locked skipped
C:\WINNT\system32\wbem\Repository\FS\MAPPING.VER Object is locked skipped
C:\WINNT\system32\wbem\Repository\FS\MAPPING1.MAP Object is locked skipped
C:\WINNT\system32\wbem\Repository\FS\MAPPING2.MAP Object is locked skipped
C:\WINNT\system32\wbem\Repository\FS\OBJECTS.DATA Object is locked skipped
C:\WINNT\system32\wbem\Repository\FS\OBJECTS.MAP Object is locked skipped
C:\WINNT\Temp\Perflib_Perfdata_528.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\WINNT\Temp\Perflib_Perfdata_910.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\WINNT\Temp\vmware-vmount.log Object is locked skipped
C:\WINNT\WindowsUpdate.log Object is locked skipped

Scan process completed.

Edited by urifan, 03 March 2008 - 06:57 AM.

Advertisements

urifan

urifan

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
(Please look at the above post regarding scan)
I assume that if I run the uninstall/cleanup of ComboFix, et al, that these two objects will be cleaned up? Is that correct, or do I need to take other action?

the AWF ran pretty quick and didnt seem to turn up anything...
Find AWF report by noahdfear ©2006
Version 1.40

The current date is: Mon 03/03/2008
The current time is: 6:12:16.31

bak folders found
~~~~~~~~~~~

Duplicate files of bak directory contents
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

end of report

Edited by urifan, 03 March 2008 - 07:00 AM.

kahdah

kahdah

GeekU Teacher

• Retired Staff
  • 15,822 posts
Those are fine it is in quarantine from Combofix and in the system restore points and are no longer active they have been deleted.

Go ahead and delete the Findawf as it found nothing that is good. :)
====================================
Time for some housekeeping
  • Click START then RUN
  • Now type Combofix /u in the runbox and click OK

[list]
  • Posted Image

The above procedure will delete and do the following:

• ComboFix and its associated files and folders.
  • VundoFix backups, if present
  • The C:\Deckard folder, if present
  • The C:_OtMoveIt folder, if present
  • Reset the clock settings.
  • Hide file extensions, if required.
  • Hide System/Hidden files, if required.
  • Clean System Restore points.

Also delete\uninstall anything that we used that is left over.

Doing the above will remove what is left over in the Kaspersky scan
================
Then your log is clean :)

urifan

urifan

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
kahdah,
Thanks again! You were a BIG help.

Once some money clears in paypal I will be making a donation to the cause.

kahdah

kahdah

GeekU Teacher

• Retired Staff
  • 15,822 posts
You are welcome and thank you :)

Since this issue appears to be resolved ... this Topic has been closed. Glad we could help. :)

If your the topic starter, and need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member with the address of the thread.

Everyone else please begin a New Topic.

kahdah

kahdah

GeekU Teacher

• Retired Staff
  • 15,822 posts
Since this issue appears to be resolved ... this Topic has been closed. Glad we could help. :)

If you're the topic starter, and need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member with the address of the thread.

Everyone else please begin a New Topic.