okay here is some more info on my computer:
The Ice Cube IC-VL67 is a barebones SFF PC system that measures 8.3 x 9.5 x 12 in. It features a socket 478 motherboard (Intel 845PE chipset, 2 184-pin SDRAM DIMM, 1 AGP 4x slot, 1 PCI slot), 220W PSU, 1 5.25" drive bay, and 2 3.5" drive bays (1 hidden).
- Socket 478 Motherboard Model: CF-EG65
- Intel 82865G + ICH5 chipsets
- Support up to 2 GB DDR400/333 DIMMs
- Integrated Graphics controller in 865G GMCH
- Support extent AGP 8X slot
- AC-Link with AC'97 compliant audio
- Realtek RTL8100BL 10/100 Base-T Ethernet controller
- Full Duplex supported, WFM 2.0 Compliant
- Serial ATA port
m running xp w/ SP2. i also checked my bios, it doesn't give me an option for USB 2.0 or high speed. Maybe i need to download some updated usb drivers?
Any help Please.