Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

run_dll32 virus denies access to programs and speakers!

• Please log in to reply

poiboy938

poiboy938

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello first of all thanks you for reading this!!!! i (stupidly) downloaded a bunch of songs from limewire without running my antivirus and now i cant open up certain programs. This is to say i cant open up itunes, i cant use any programs that use sound, my dvd player wont work and there is no sound at all coming from my computer. when i tried to test my speakers a window came up saying something about rundll32 has stopped this pfogram from working properly. i researched it on google, found this site, and some other sites that told me to remove it, others told me not too...before i do anything i need some advice on the right thing to do cause i dont want to make anything worse!!!i have never had a virus and i am kinda new ot the whole computer thing so i really dont know what to do!!! can someone help me please? i would really appreciate it!!!!
thank you!!

Advertisements