Internet Speed Monitor. Can't get rid of it! [RESOLVED]
Posted 04 March 2008 - 07:48 PM
Posted 04 March 2008 - 09:13 PM
Posted 05 March 2008 - 07:39 PM
Things are looking better there, lets get one last WinPFind3u scan.
Run it as before, and attach it.
I'll look it over
Posted 05 March 2008 - 10:49 PM
Posted 07 March 2008 - 01:53 PM
I will not be able to reply untill Saturday night.
Sorry for the delay, hang in there
Posted 09 March 2008 - 06:56 AM
Things look pretty good there. I suggest you remove all P2P programs, they usually lead to this type of problem.
I would make sure this is removed:
Enabled:LimeWire swarmed installer
- Click START then RUN
- Now type Combofix /u in the runbox and click OK
- When shown the disclaimer, Select "2"
The above procedure will:
- Delete the following:
- ComboFix and its associated files and folders.
- VundoFix backups, if present
- The C:\Deckard folder, if present
- The C:_OtMoveIt folder, if present
- Reset the clock settings.
- Hide file extensions, if required.
- Hide System/Hidden files, if required.
- Reset System Restore.
Posted 19 March 2008 - 01:54 PM
If you're the topic starter, and need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member with the address of the thread.
Everyone else please begin a New Topic.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users