Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

System error

• Please log in to reply

mzg

mzg

• PipPip
  • 10 posts
Hi dear admin

Recently i have re installed my xp, becouse IE and firefox were always to show error message like dont send and does not open properly.

Then after the installation ,again semiliar problems occured . I am using kasperskyj for anti virus.

every time when i turn on my computer it gives a error like can not find script file"c:\windows\system32\boot.vbs"

Also sometimes my internet explorer gives dont send or send error. Sometimes mozilla gives dont send error.

also recently my limewire program can not open, I dont know why. i did uninstall and reinstall for my limewire, but still not opening

Ok i hope anyone can identify my problem and can give me the solution.

Thanks

Advertisements

hfcg

hfcg

The hippie freak computer geek

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,496 posts

also recently my limewire program can not open, I dont know why. i did uninstall and reinstall for my limewire, but still not opening

Ok i hope anyone can identify my problem and can give me the solution.

Hello,
Your problem is right here. If you would like help uninstalling limewire, ok.
Otherwise I can not help you.

Ztruker

Ztruker

Member 5k

• Technician
  • 7,091 posts
As hfcg said, Limewire is probably where your problem lies. boot.vbs is very often associated with virus/malware and Limewire is a major contributor to the spread of malware.

If you want help removing Limewire and then cleaning the malware from your computer, you're in the right place. If you prefer to keep Limewire then all I can do is wish you the best.

For an excellent explanation of why using P2P programs like Limewire is not a good idea, read this post by Doug on WhatTheTech forum: http://forums.whatth...613#entry436613

hfcg

hfcg

The hippie freak computer geek

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,496 posts
Hello,
Is the "send, don't send" error telling you that Internet explorer needs to close?
This is still happening after you reinstalled Windows so I am thinking that it is a hardware conflict.
The network interface card is the hardware that is closest to your web browser, do you know if you can update the drivers for the NIC?
Please let me know how much technical ability you have so that I may help you.