Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

What game support dual monitors

• Please log in to reply

zralward

zralward

• PipPip
  • 18 posts
hey guys im woundering what games support daul monitors i have yet to see one.

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
supreme command does support multi monitor. current trend is to go from dual monitors to larger, wide screen monitors.

BlackPandemic

BlackPandemic

• PipPipPip
  • 678 posts
Most games you could make windowed and set the resolution/drag the window so that it fills the two monitors however this would cause a "tear" in the middle of your screen, a sort of dead zone where the two monitors meet. Supreme Commander uses one side for the map and the other for the play field I believe. Although not positive, I'd say most new/upcoming RTS's will support dual monitor in such a fashion, but FPS/MMO's most likely won't (as your character/aiming reticle) would be in between the two monitors [being split in two]).