Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

internet conection problem

• Please log in to reply

jtothaisa

jtothaisa

• Pip
  • 9 posts
when i have my computer on and have the ethernet pluged into the port the internet works, kinda it every now and then says the internet is diconnected well when it goes to screensaver mode and i bring it back the internet has bee disconnected so i have to turn off my computer and turn it back on and it is connected , also my wireless on my computer no longer picks up the wireless router i was wondering if maybe that can get fixed too? thanks and thank you for your time

Advertisements

jtothaisa

jtothaisa

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
hey its been a few days i was wondering if anyone can help me with my problem??

jtothaisa

jtothaisa

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
ok its been awhile now and i still have no help so if there is anyone that can help please do so if not can anyone point me to a different forum so i can get help??? PLEASE thanks