Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

I am having graphics problems [RESOLVED]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Scott72

Scott72

• Pip
  • 6 posts
I am not sure if I have some bad spyware or malware or if it is my graphics card. My problem is my screen goes blank if I view any graphics intense pages or it can happen if I watch a video. But it does not happen all the time. Most of the time it will correct itself. Sometimes when it comes back on it will have changed my aspect ratio to 1280X768. Sometimes I have to restart the computer before the screen will return to normal. Another symptom I am having is that all of the icons on my desktop are fuzzy or lines of pixels seem to be off. It is only the desktop icons. All other icons and pictures seem look fine. (I have included a screen shot below.) This is the reason that I believe that it is malware that is causing it. Sometimes when it comes back on it will have changed my resolution to 1280X768.

I usually run Spybot or Ad-Aware. I have also installed CCleaner and ran it. Since I found your sight I downloaded and ran both AVG Anti-Spyware and Super Spyware Home Edition and followed the directions on the "Click Here before posting a Hijack This log." page. It is not letting me load safe mode. It starts to load but it only goes so far and stops. I did a scan with AVG and did not save a report. It found something that it said the risk was high on. It says it was Downloader.small.buy and its origin was C:\WINDOWS\id.exe. Sorry I did not save a log of it. :) I also tried to do the Panda scan but for some reason when I would click on the scan button it would just open a blank page.

I am pretty careful about what pages i go to but my ex-girlfriend was not so careful and would download all kinds of Instant message stuff.

Here is my system:

Posted Image

And I have an ATI Radeon X600 PRO Graphis card.

Posted Image
Here is my desktop. The picture on the right looks fine but my desktop icons are all jacked up.

Posted Image
A closer view of my icons.

Posted Image
This is the error alert that comes up after my screen blanks out.

The Log

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 10:29:53 PM, on 3/5/2008
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.6000.16608)
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\csrss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSetMgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware 2007\aawservice.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\LEXBCES.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\ALUSchedulerSvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\guard.exe
C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\DefWatch.exe
C:\Program Files\Executive Software\DiskeeperLite\DKService.exe
C:\WINDOWS\ehome\ehSched.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Iomega\System32\AppServices.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7DEBUG\MDM.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\HPZipm12.exe
C:\Program Files\Comcast\Desktop Doctor\bin\sprtsvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\Rtvscan.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wdfmgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Common\ViewpointService.exe
C:\Program Files\Iomega\AutoDisk\ADService.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\alg.exe
C:\windows\system\hpsysdrv.exe
C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI Control Panel\atiptaxx.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03\bin\jusched.exe
C:\WINDOWS\AGRSMMSG.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft IntelliPoint\point32.exe
C:\Program Files\HP\hpcoretech\hpcmpmgr.exe
C:\WINDOWS\SOUNDMAN.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\ALCWZRD.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\ALCMTR.EXE
C:\Program Files\Visual Networks\Visual IP InSight\SBC\IPMon32.exe
C:\Program Files\Visual Networks\Visual IP InSight\SBC\IPClient.exe
C:\WINDOWS\ehome\ehtray.exe
C:\Program Files\Iomega\AutoDisk\ADUserMon.exe
C:\Program Files\Iomega\DriveIcons\ImgIcon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\ehome\ehmsas.exe
C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Viewpoint Manager\ViewMgr.exe
C:\HP\KBD\KBD.EXE
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\SYMANT~1\VPTray.exe
C:\Program Files\HP\HP Software Update\HPWuSchd2.exe
C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\avgas.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Program Files\Logitech\Profiler\lwemon.exe
C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe
C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1161123238\ee\aolsoftware.exe
C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqtra08.exe
C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
C:\Program Files\Sony\Sony Picture Utility\VolumeWatcher\SPUVolumeWatcher.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temp\AboutBuster.exe
C:\Program Files\Enigma Software Group\SpyHunter\SpyHunter3.exe
C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\wbem\wmiprvse.exe

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.yahoo.com/
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://www.yahoo.com/
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft....k/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = http://www.yahoo.com/search/ie.html
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.yahoo.com/
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchURL,(Default) = http://red.clientapp...//www.yahoo.com
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchURL,(Default) = http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=%s
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Window Title = Windows Internet Explorer provided by Comcast
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyServer = :0
O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: Spybot-S&D IE Protection - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03\bin\ssv.dll
O3 - Toolbar: HP view - {B2847E28-5D7D-4DEB-8B67-05D28BCF79F5} - c:\program files\hp\digital imaging\bin\hpdtlk02.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Yahoo! Toolbar - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\yt.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [hpsysdrv] c:\windows\system\hpsysdrv.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ATIPTA] C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI Control Panel\atiptaxx.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03\bin\jusched.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AGRSMMSG] AGRSMMSG.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IntelliPoint] "C:\Program Files\Microsoft IntelliPoint\point32.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HP Component Manager] "C:\Program Files\HP\hpcoretech\hpcmpmgr.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SoundMan] SOUNDMAN.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AlcWzrd] ALCWZRD.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Alcmtr] ALCMTR.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IPInSightMonitor 02] "C:\Program Files\Visual Networks\Visual IP InSight\SBC\IPMon32.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IPInSightLAN 02] "C:\Program Files\Visual Networks\Visual IP InSight\SBC\IPClient.exe" -l
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ehTray] C:\WINDOWS\ehome\ehtray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ADUserMon] C:\Program Files\Iomega\AutoDisk\ADUserMon.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Iomega Drive Icons] C:\Program Files\Iomega\DriveIcons\ImgIcon.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Deskup] C:\Program Files\Iomega\DriveIcons\deskup.exe /IMGSTART
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ddoctorv2] "C:\Program Files\Comcast\Desktop Doctor\bin\sprtcmd.exe" /P ddoctorv2
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [KBD] C:\HP\KBD\KBD.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ccApp] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [vptray] C:\PROGRA~1\SYMANT~1\VPTray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HP Software Update] C:\Program Files\HP\HP Software Update\HPWuSchd2.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTTask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [iTunesHelper] "C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [KernelFaultCheck] %systemroot%\system32\dumprep 0 -k
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [!AVG Anti-Spyware] "C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\avgas.exe" /minimized
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TkBellExe] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe" -osboot
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IPHSend] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\IPHSend\IPHSend.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SpyHunter Security Suite] "C:\Program Files\Enigma Software Group\SpyHunter\SpyHunter3.exe" -scan
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [BackupNotify] c:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\backupnotify.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Start WingMan Profiler] "C:\Program Files\Logitech\Profiler\lwemon.exe" /noui
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [RecordNow!] "C:\Program Files\Logitech\Profiler\lwemon.exe" /noui
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [SpybotSD TeaTimer] C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [updateMgr] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Reader\AdobeUpdateManager.exe" AcRdB7_0_8
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [SUPERAntiSpyware] C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-18\..\Run: [MySpaceIM] C:\Program Files\MySpace\IM\MySpaceIM.exe (User 'SYSTEM')
O4 - HKUS\.DEFAULT\..\Run: [MySpaceIM] C:\Program Files\MySpace\IM\MySpaceIM.exe (User 'Default user')
O4 - Startup: IMStart.lnk = C:\Program Files\InterMute\IMStart.exe
O4 - Startup: Microsoft Office.lnk = C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10\OSA.EXE
O4 - Startup: Picture Motion Browser Media Check Tool.lnk = C:\Program Files\Sony\Sony Picture Utility\VolumeWatcher\SPUVolumeWatcher.exe
O4 - Global Startup: HP Digital Imaging Monitor.lnk = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqtra08.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Microsoft Office.lnk = C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10\OSA.EXE
O8 - Extra context menu item: &Yahoo! Search - file:///C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common/ycsrch.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MI1933~1\Office10\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O8 - Extra context menu item: Yahoo! &Dictionary - file:///C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common/ycdict.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: Yahoo! &Maps - file:///C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common/ycmap.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: Yahoo! &SMS - file:///C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common/ycsms.htm
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MI1933~1\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLL
O9 - Extra button: AIM - {AC9E2541-2814-11d5-BC6D-00B0D0A1DE45} - C:\PROGRA~1\AIM\aim.exe
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Spybot - Search & Destroy Configuration - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
O9 - Extra button: MoneySide - {E023F504-0C5A-4750-A1E7-A9046DEA8A21} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\shdocvw.dll
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O16 - DPF: {17492023-C23A-453E-A040-C7C580BBF700} (Windows Genuine Advantage Validation Tool) - http://go.microsoft....k/?linkid=39204
O16 - DPF: {30528230-99f7-4bb4-88d8-fa1d4f56a2ab} (Installation Support) - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\Yinsthelper.dll
O16 - DPF: {37A273C2-5129-11D5-BF37-00A0CCE8754B} (TTestGenXInstallObject) - http://www.mathxl.co...GenXInstall.cab
O16 - DPF: {4FE89055-5300-469E-AFAD-DEB3181EDE76} (PearsonAsstX Control) - http://www.mathxl.co...InstallAsst.cab
O16 - DPF: {6414512B-B978-451D-A0D8-FCFDF33E833C} (WUWebControl Class) - http://www.update.mi...b?1189976984437
O16 - DPF: {6E32070A-766D-4EE6-879C-DC1FA91D2FC3} (MUWebControl Class) - http://www.update.mi...b?1189976960656
O16 - DPF: {6F15128C-E66A-490C-B848-5000B5ABEEAC} (HP Download Manager) - https://h20436.www2....re/HPDEXAXO.cab
O16 - DPF: {AB86CE53-AC9F-449F-9399-D8ABCA09EC09} (Get_ActiveX Control) - https://h17000.www1....loadManager.ocx
O16 - DPF: {C4DD6732-1E82-4AE7-BD94-180331B84082} (DeltaCVX Control) - http://www.mathxl.co...ts/DeltaCVX.cab
O16 - DPF: {D18F962A-3722-4B59-B08D-28BB9EB2281E} (PhotosCtrl Class) - http://photos.yahoo....plorer1_9us.cab
O16 - DPF: {E5168F0C-8591-11D4-BCDF-006008B7FEA4} (PWLNINST Control) - http://www.platoweb....ab/pwlninst.cab
O16 - DPF: {E6D23284-0E9B-417D-A782-03E4487FC947} (Pearson MathXL Player) - http://asp.mathxl.co.../MathPlayer.cab
O16 - DPF: {EB387D2F-E27B-4D36-979E-847D1036C65D} (QDiagHUpdateObj Class) - http://h30043.www3.h.../qdiagh.cab?326
O20 - Winlogon Notify: !SASWinLogon - C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.dll
O23 - Service: Ad-Aware 2007 Service (aawservice) - Lavasoft - C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware 2007\aawservice.exe
O23 - Service: Apple Mobile Device - Apple, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
O23 - Service: Ati HotKey Poller - ATI Technologies Inc. - C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exe
O23 - Service: ATI Smart - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\ati2sgag.exe
O23 - Service: Automatic LiveUpdate Scheduler - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\ALUSchedulerSvc.exe
O23 - Service: AVG Anti-Spyware Guard - GRISOFT s.r.o. - C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\guard.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Event Manager (ccEvtMgr) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Settings Manager (ccSetMgr) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSetMgr.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec AntiVirus Definition Watcher (DefWatch) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\DefWatch.exe
O23 - Service: Diskeeper - Executive Software International, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Executive Software\DiskeeperLite\DKService.exe
O23 - Service: Google Updater Service (gusvc) - Google - C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\1050\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: Iomega App Services - Iomega Corporation - C:\PROGRA~1\Iomega\System32\AppServices.exe
O23 - Service: iPod Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
O23 - Service: LexBce Server (LexBceS) - Lexmark International, Inc. - C:\WINDOWS\system32\LEXBCES.EXE
O23 - Service: LiveUpdate - Symantec Corporation - C:\PROGRA~1\Symantec\LIVEUP~1\LUCOMS~1.EXE
O23 - Service: Pml Driver HPZ12 - HP - C:\WINDOWS\system32\HPZipm12.exe
O23 - Service: SAVRoam (SavRoam) - symantec - C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\SavRoam.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Network Drivers Service (SNDSrvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SNDSrvc.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec SPBBCSvc (SPBBCSvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SPBBC\SPBBCSvc.exe
O23 - Service: SupportSoft Sprocket Service (ddoctorv2) (sprtsvc_ddoctorv2) - SupportSoft, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Comcast\Desktop Doctor\bin\sprtsvc.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec AntiVirus - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\Rtvscan.exe
O23 - Service: Viewpoint Manager Service - Viewpoint Corporation - C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Common\ViewpointService.exe
O23 - Service: Iomega Active Disk (_IOMEGA_ACTIVE_DISK_SERVICE_) - Iomega Corporation - C:\Program Files\Iomega\AutoDisk\ADService.exe

--
End of file - 14826 bytes

This was the second log.[/size][/b]

---------------------------------------------------------
AVG Anti-Spyware - Scan Report
---------------------------------------------------------

+ Created at: 2:15:03 AM 3/3/2008

+ Scan result:

C:\~JTrg.000\Program Files\AWS\WeatherBug\MiniBugTransporter.dll -> Adware.Aws : Ignored.
HKLM\SOFTWARE\DelFin -> Adware.Delfin : Ignored.
HKLM\SOFTWARE\DelFin\PromulGate -> Adware.Delfin : Ignored.
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\DelFin Media Viewer -> Adware.Delfin : Ignored.
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\ins -> Adware.WebRebates : Ignored.
C:\WINDOWS\id.exe -> Downloader.Small.buy : Ignored.
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\[email protected][1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Information : Ignored.
:mozilla.18:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\wu2cfbjj.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Netflame : Ignored.
:mozilla.17:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\wu2cfbjj.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Revsci : Ignored.

::Report end

SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log
http://www.superantispyware.com

Generated 03/04/2008 at 01:04 PM

Application Version : 4.0.1154

Core Rules Database Version : 3413
Trace Rules Database Version: 1405

Scan type : Complete Scan
Total Scan Time : 01:33:52

Memory items scanned : 555
Memory threats detected : 0
Registry items scanned : 9122
Registry threats detected : 0
File items scanned : 204270
File threats detected : 2

Adware.Tracking Cookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@2o7[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\[email protected][1].txt

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. I use Photoshop a lot and it goes blank in the middle of a project and I lose it all.

Thank you.

Edited by Scott72, 07 March 2008 - 10:10 PM.

Advertisements

kahdah

kahdah

GeekU Teacher

• Retired Staff
  • 15,822 posts
Hello Scott72

Welcome to G2Go. :)
=====================
Sounds like a graphics card failure to me but we will look a bit deeper to see what we can see.

Please download Deckard's System Scanner (DSS) and save it to your Desktop.
  • Close all other windows before proceeding.
  • Double-click on dss.exe and follow the prompts.
  • When it has finished, dss will open two Notepads main.txt and extra.txt -- please copy (CTRL+A and then CTRL+C) and paste (CTRL+V) the contents of main.txt and extra.txt in your next reply.

Scott72

Scott72

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Thanks for taking a look at it for me. I didn't want to run out and buy a new Graphics card if it was some sort of malware that was going to do the same thing to a new card. Also it wont let me enter safe mode. It starts to load then it freezes.

Deckard's System Scanner v20071014.68
Run by Administrator on 2008-03-10 21:54:56
Computer is in Normal Mode.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Restore --------------------------------------------------------------

Successfully created a Deckard's System Scanner Restore Point.

-- Last 5 Restore Point(s) --
94: 2008-03-11 01:55:10 UTC - RP1270 - Deckard's System Scanner Restore Point
93: 2008-03-10 08:02:53 UTC - RP1269 - Software Distribution Service 3.0
92: 2008-03-10 05:47:00 UTC - RP1268 - Installed hp f1903 INF and ICM software
91: 2008-03-09 09:01:13 UTC - RP1267 - Software Distribution Service 3.0
90: 2008-03-08 22:22:03 UTC - RP1266 - Software Distribution Service 3.0

-- First Restore Point --
1: 2008-01-14 09:01:31 UTC - RP1177 - Software Distribution Service 3.0

Backed up registry hives.
Performed disk cleanup.

-- HijackThis (run as Administrator.exe) ---------------------------------------

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 9:57:41 PM, on 3/10/2008
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.6000.16608)
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware 2007\aawservice.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\LEXBCES.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\ALUSchedulerSvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\guard.exe
C:\Program Files\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Anti-Virus 7.0\avp.exe
C:\Program Files\Executive Software\DiskeeperLite\DKService.exe
C:\WINDOWS\ehome\ehSched.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Iomega\System32\AppServices.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7DEBUG\MDM.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\HPZipm12.exe
C:\Program Files\Comcast\Desktop Doctor\bin\sprtsvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Common\ViewpointService.exe
C:\Program Files\Iomega\AutoDisk\ADService.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\windows\system\hpsysdrv.exe
C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI Control Panel\atiptaxx.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03\bin\jusched.exe
C:\WINDOWS\AGRSMMSG.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft IntelliPoint\point32.exe
C:\Program Files\HP\hpcoretech\hpcmpmgr.exe
C:\WINDOWS\SOUNDMAN.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\ALCWZRD.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\ALCMTR.EXE
C:\Program Files\Visual Networks\Visual IP InSight\SBC\IPMon32.exe
C:\Program Files\Visual Networks\Visual IP InSight\SBC\IPClient.exe
C:\WINDOWS\ehome\ehtray.exe
C:\WINDOWS\ehome\ehmsas.exe
C:\Program Files\Iomega\AutoDisk\ADUserMon.exe
C:\Program Files\Iomega\DriveIcons\ImgIcon.exe
C:\Program Files\Comcast\Desktop Doctor\bin\sprtcmd.exe
C:\HP\KBD\KBD.EXE
C:\Program Files\HP\HP Software Update\HPWuSchd2.exe
C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\avgas.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe
C:\Program Files\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Anti-Virus 7.0\avp.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1161123238\ee\aolsoftware.exe
C:\Program Files\Logitech\Profiler\lwemon.exe
C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Viewpoint Manager\ViewMgr.exe
C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe
C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqtra08.exe
C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
C:\Program Files\Sony\Sony Picture Utility\VolumeWatcher\SPUVolumeWatcher.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\rundll32.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\dss.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\TRENDM~1\HIJACK~1\Administrator.exe

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.yahoo.com/
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://www.yahoo.com/
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft....k/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = http://www.yahoo.com/search/ie.html
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.yahoo.com/
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchURL,(Default) = http://red.clientapp...//www.yahoo.com
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchURL,(Default) = http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=%s
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Window Title = Windows Internet Explorer provided by Comcast
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyServer = :0
O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: Spybot-S&D IE Protection - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03\bin\ssv.dll
O3 - Toolbar: HP view - {B2847E28-5D7D-4DEB-8B67-05D28BCF79F5} - c:\program files\hp\digital imaging\bin\hpdtlk02.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Yahoo! Toolbar - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\yt.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [hpsysdrv] c:\windows\system\hpsysdrv.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ATIPTA] C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI Control Panel\atiptaxx.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03\bin\jusched.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AGRSMMSG] AGRSMMSG.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IntelliPoint] "C:\Program Files\Microsoft IntelliPoint\point32.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HP Component Manager] "C:\Program Files\HP\hpcoretech\hpcmpmgr.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SoundMan] SOUNDMAN.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AlcWzrd] ALCWZRD.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Alcmtr] ALCMTR.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IPInSightMonitor 02] "C:\Program Files\Visual Networks\Visual IP InSight\SBC\IPMon32.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IPInSightLAN 02] "C:\Program Files\Visual Networks\Visual IP InSight\SBC\IPClient.exe" -l
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ehTray] C:\WINDOWS\ehome\ehtray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ADUserMon] C:\Program Files\Iomega\AutoDisk\ADUserMon.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Iomega Drive Icons] C:\Program Files\Iomega\DriveIcons\ImgIcon.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Deskup] C:\Program Files\Iomega\DriveIcons\deskup.exe /IMGSTART
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ddoctorv2] "C:\Program Files\Comcast\Desktop Doctor\bin\sprtcmd.exe" /P ddoctorv2
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [KBD] C:\HP\KBD\KBD.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HP Software Update] C:\Program Files\HP\HP Software Update\HPWuSchd2.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTTask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [iTunesHelper] "C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [KernelFaultCheck] %systemroot%\system32\dumprep 0 -k
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [!AVG Anti-Spyware] "C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\avgas.exe" /minimized
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TkBellExe] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe" -osboot
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IPHSend] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\IPHSend\IPHSend.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [REGSHAVE] C:\Program Files\REGSHAVE\REGSHAVE.EXE /AUTORUN
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AVP] "C:\Program Files\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Anti-Virus 7.0\avp.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [BackupNotify] c:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\backupnotify.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Start WingMan Profiler] "C:\Program Files\Logitech\Profiler\lwemon.exe" /noui
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [RecordNow!] "C:\Program Files\Logitech\Profiler\lwemon.exe" /noui
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [SpybotSD TeaTimer] C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [updateMgr] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Reader\AdobeUpdateManager.exe" AcRdB7_0_8
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [SUPERAntiSpyware] C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-18\..\Run: [MySpaceIM] C:\Program Files\MySpace\IM\MySpaceIM.exe (User 'SYSTEM')
O4 - HKUS\.DEFAULT\..\Run: [MySpaceIM] C:\Program Files\MySpace\IM\MySpaceIM.exe (User 'Default user')
O4 - Startup: IMStart.lnk = C:\Program Files\InterMute\IMStart.exe
O4 - Startup: Microsoft Office.lnk = C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10\OSA.EXE
O4 - Startup: Picture Motion Browser Media Check Tool.lnk = C:\Program Files\Sony\Sony Picture Utility\VolumeWatcher\SPUVolumeWatcher.exe
O4 - Global Startup: ExifLauncher2.lnk = C:\Program Files\FinePixViewer\QuickDCF2.exe
O4 - Global Startup: HP Digital Imaging Monitor.lnk = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqtra08.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Microsoft Office.lnk = C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10\OSA.EXE
O8 - Extra context menu item: &Yahoo! Search - file:///C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common/ycsrch.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MI1933~1\Office10\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O8 - Extra context menu item: Yahoo! &Dictionary - file:///C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common/ycdict.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: Yahoo! &Maps - file:///C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common/ycmap.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: Yahoo! &SMS - file:///C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common/ycsms.htm
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra button: Web Anti-Virus statistics - {1F460357-8A94-4D71-9CA3-AA4ACF32ED8E} - C:\Program Files\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Anti-Virus 7.0\SCIEPlgn.dll
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MI1933~1\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLL
O9 - Extra button: AIM - {AC9E2541-2814-11d5-BC6D-00B0D0A1DE45} - C:\PROGRA~1\AIM\aim.exe
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Spybot - Search & Destroy Configuration - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
O9 - Extra button: MoneySide - {E023F504-0C5A-4750-A1E7-A9046DEA8A21} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\shdocvw.dll
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O16 - DPF: {0EB0E74A-2A76-4AB3-A7FB-9BD8C29F7F75} (CKAVWebScan Object) - http://www.kaspersky...can_unicode.cab
O16 - DPF: {17492023-C23A-453E-A040-C7C580BBF700} (Windows Genuine Advantage Validation Tool) - http://go.microsoft....k/?linkid=39204
O16 - DPF: {30528230-99f7-4bb4-88d8-fa1d4f56a2ab} (Installation Support) - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\Yinsthelper.dll
O16 - DPF: {37A273C2-5129-11D5-BF37-00A0CCE8754B} (TTestGenXInstallObject) - http://www.mathxl.co...GenXInstall.cab
O16 - DPF: {4FE89055-5300-469E-AFAD-DEB3181EDE76} (PearsonAsstX Control) - http://www.mathxl.co...InstallAsst.cab
O16 - DPF: {6414512B-B978-451D-A0D8-FCFDF33E833C} (WUWebControl Class) - http://www.update.mi...b?1189976984437
O16 - DPF: {6E32070A-766D-4EE6-879C-DC1FA91D2FC3} (MUWebControl Class) - http://www.update.mi...b?1189976960656
O16 - DPF: {6F15128C-E66A-490C-B848-5000B5ABEEAC} (HP Download Manager) - https://h20436.www2....re/HPDEXAXO.cab
O16 - DPF: {AB86CE53-AC9F-449F-9399-D8ABCA09EC09} (Get_ActiveX Control) - https://h17000.www1....loadManager.ocx
O16 - DPF: {C4DD6732-1E82-4AE7-BD94-180331B84082} (DeltaCVX Control) - http://www.mathxl.co...ts/DeltaCVX.cab
O16 - DPF: {D18F962A-3722-4B59-B08D-28BB9EB2281E} (PhotosCtrl Class) - http://photos.yahoo....plorer1_9us.cab
O16 - DPF: {E5168F0C-8591-11D4-BCDF-006008B7FEA4} (PWLNINST Control) - http://www.platoweb....ab/pwlninst.cab
O16 - DPF: {E6D23284-0E9B-417D-A782-03E4487FC947} (Pearson MathXL Player) - http://asp.mathxl.co.../MathPlayer.cab
O16 - DPF: {EB387D2F-E27B-4D36-979E-847D1036C65D} (QDiagHUpdateObj Class) - http://h30043.www3.h.../qdiagh.cab?326
O20 - Winlogon Notify: !SASWinLogon - C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.dll
O23 - Service: Ad-Aware 2007 Service (aawservice) - Lavasoft - C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware 2007\aawservice.exe
O23 - Service: Apple Mobile Device - Apple, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
O23 - Service: Ati HotKey Poller - ATI Technologies Inc. - C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exe
O23 - Service: ATI Smart - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\ati2sgag.exe
O23 - Service: Automatic LiveUpdate Scheduler - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\ALUSchedulerSvc.exe
O23 - Service: AVG Anti-Spyware Guard - GRISOFT s.r.o. - C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\guard.exe
O23 - Service: Kaspersky Anti-Virus 7.0 (AVP) - Kaspersky Lab - C:\Program Files\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Anti-Virus 7.0\avp.exe
O23 - Service: Diskeeper - Executive Software International, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Executive Software\DiskeeperLite\DKService.exe
O23 - Service: Google Updater Service (gusvc) - Google - C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\1050\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: Iomega App Services - Iomega Corporation - C:\PROGRA~1\Iomega\System32\AppServices.exe
O23 - Service: iPod Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
O23 - Service: LexBce Server (LexBceS) - Lexmark International, Inc. - C:\WINDOWS\system32\LEXBCES.EXE
O23 - Service: LiveUpdate - Symantec Corporation - C:\PROGRA~1\Symantec\LIVEUP~1\LUCOMS~1.EXE
O23 - Service: Pml Driver HPZ12 - HP - C:\WINDOWS\system32\HPZipm12.exe
O23 - Service: SupportSoft Sprocket Service (ddoctorv2) (sprtsvc_ddoctorv2) - SupportSoft, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Comcast\Desktop Doctor\bin\sprtsvc.exe
O23 - Service: Viewpoint Manager Service - Viewpoint Corporation - C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Common\ViewpointService.exe
O23 - Service: Iomega Active Disk (_IOMEGA_ACTIVE_DISK_SERVICE_) - Iomega Corporation - C:\Program Files\Iomega\AutoDisk\ADService.exe

--
End of file - 13882 bytes

-- File Associations -----------------------------------------------------------

.txt - txtfile - DefaultIcon - shell32.dll,-152

-- Drivers: 0-Boot, 1-System, 2-Auto, 3-Demand, 4-Disabled ---------------------

R0 giveio - c:\windows\system32\giveio.sys
R0 iomdisk (Iomega Devices Disk Filter Services) - c:\windows\system32\drivers\iomdisk.sys <Not Verified; Iomega Corporation; Microsoft® Windows NT® Operating System>
R0 speedfan - c:\windows\system32\speedfan.sys <Not Verified; Windows ® 2000 DDK provider; Windows ® 2000 DDK driver>
R2 sensorsview - c:\windows\system32\drivers\sensorsview.sys
R3 Iviaspi (IVI ASPI Shell) - c:\windows\system32\drivers\iviaspi.sys <Not Verified; InterVideo, Inc.; InterVideo ASPI Shell>
R3 Pfc (Padus ASPI Shell) - c:\windows\system32\drivers\pfc.sys <Not Verified; Padus, Inc.; Padus® ASPI Shell>
R3 SASENUM - c:\program files\superantispyware\sasenum.sys <Not Verified; SuperAdBlocker, Inc.; SuperAntiSpyware>

S1 InCDPass - c:\windows\system32\drivers\incdpass.sys (file missing)
S1 InCDRm (InCD Reader) - c:\windows\system32\drivers\incdrm.sys (file missing)
S2 LXARScan (Lexmark X73 MFP Scanner) - c:\windows\system32\drivers\lxarscan.sys (file missing)
S3 ADM851x (ADMtek Pegasus USB To Fast Ethernet Adapter) - c:\windows\system32\drivers\adm851x.sys <Not Verified; ADMtek Incorporated; ADMtek Pegasus Series Adapter>
S3 ialm - c:\windows\system32\drivers\ialmnt5.sys <Not Verified; Intel Corporation; Intel Graphics Accelerator Drivers for Windows NT®>
S3 jatmlano - c:\docume~1\admini~1\locals~1\temp\jatmlano.sys (file missing)
S4 AloPar - c:\windows\system32\drivers\alopar.sys <Not Verified; Eisenworld, Inc.; AloPar Port Driver>
S4 InCDFs (InCD File System) - c:\windows\system32\drivers\incdfs.sys (file missing)

-- Services: 0-Boot, 1-System, 2-Auto, 3-Demand, 4-Disabled --------------------

R2 _IOMEGA_ACTIVE_DISK_SERVICE_ (Iomega Active Disk) - "c:\program files\iomega\autodisk\adservice.exe" <Not Verified; Iomega Corporation; Iomega Active Disk>
R2 Apple Mobile Device - "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\bin\applemobiledeviceservice.exe" <Not Verified; Apple, Inc.; Apple Mobile Device Service>
R2 Diskeeper - "c:\program files\executive software\diskeeperlite\dkservice.exe" <Not Verified; Executive Software International, Inc.; Diskeeper ™ Disk Defragmenter>
R2 Iomega App Services - "c:\progra~1\iomega\system32\appservices.exe" <Not Verified; Iomega Corporation; Iomega App Services>
R2 Viewpoint Manager Service - "c:\program files\viewpoint\common\viewpointservice.exe" <Not Verified; Viewpoint Corporation; Viewpoint Manager>

S4 CWShredder Service - c:\documents and settings\administrator\desktop\cwshredder.exe service (file missing)
S4 Iomega Activity Disk2 - ""

-- Device Manager: Disabled ----------------------------------------------------

Class GUID: {4D36E96E-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}
Description:
Device ID: ROOT\MONITOR\0000
Manufacturer: HP
Name:
PNP Device ID: ROOT\MONITOR\0000
Service:

-- Scheduled Tasks -------------------------------------------------------------

2008-03-06 01:26:19 322 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\Spybot - Search & Destroy - Scheduled Task.job
2008-03-03 23:18:07 284 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\AppleSoftwareUpdate.job

-- Files created between 2008-02-10 and 2008-03-10 -----------------------------

2100-02-23 15:35:34 768 --a------ C:\Program Files\x73_lut.dat
2100-02-08 17:03:54 53248 --a------ C:\Program Files\ACMonitor_X73.exe <Not Verified; Silitek Corp.; ACMonitor>
2008-03-10 04:03:06 0 d-------- C:\WINDOWS\LastGood
2008-03-10 02:59:13 68096 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\zip.exe
2008-03-10 02:59:13 98816 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\sed.exe
2008-03-10 02:59:13 80412 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\grep.exe
2008-03-10 02:59:13 73728 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\fdsv.exe <Not Verified; Smallfrogs Studio; >
2008-03-10 02:58:54 53248 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\PSEXESVC.EXE <Not Verified; Sysinternals; Sysinternals PsExec>
2008-03-10 01:47:02 0 d-------- C:\swsetup
2008-03-08 04:16:04 91700 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\klin.dat
2008-03-08 04:16:04 85860 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\klick.dat
2008-03-08 04:14:48 25632 --ahs---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\fidbox2.dat
2008-03-08 04:14:48 6517536 --ahs---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\fidbox.dat
2008-03-08 04:14:48 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Kaspersky Lab
2008-03-08 03:52:28 0 d-------- C:\kav
2008-03-08 00:57:18 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Kaspersky Lab
2008-03-08 00:57:16 0 d-------- C:\WINDOWS\system32\Kaspersky Lab
2008-03-07 23:39:22 208896 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\FFRafShellEx.dll <Not Verified; FUJI PHOTO FILM CO., LTD.; FFRafShellEx>
2008-03-07 23:38:44 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\InstallShield
2008-03-07 23:38:07 45056 -----n--- C:\WINDOWS\system32\FINFCOPY.dll <Not Verified; FUJIFILM; FUJIFILM FINFCOPY>
2008-03-07 23:38:07 65536 -----n--- C:\WINDOWS\system32\FINFCHECK.dll <Not Verified; FUJIFILM; FUJIFILM FINFCHECK>
2008-03-07 23:38:07 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\REGSHAVE
2008-03-07 23:38:06 69632 -----n--- C:\WINDOWS\system32\FREGSHEX.DLL <Not Verified; FUJIFILM; FUJIFILM Fregshave>
2008-03-07 23:38:06 45056 -----n--- C:\WINDOWS\system32\FCLKBTN.DLL <Not Verified; FUJIFILM; FUJIFILM FCLKBTN>
2008-03-05 22:31:22 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Enigma Software Group
2008-03-04 22:53:56 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\SpeedFan
2008-03-04 02:12:19 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Skype
2008-03-04 01:54:30 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\WinBatch
2008-03-03 22:10:03 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Trend Micro
2008-03-03 03:25:50 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com
2008-03-03 03:25:18 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware
2008-03-03 03:25:17 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com
2008-03-03 00:43:17 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Grisoft
2008-03-03 00:43:05 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Grisoft
2008-03-03 00:02:48 737280 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\iun6002.exe <Not Verified; Indigo Rose Corporation; Setup Factory 6.0 Runtime Module>
2008-03-03 00:02:47 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\FireTune
2008-03-02 22:01:34 0 dr-h----- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Recent
2008-02-27 01:00:29 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\YourWare Solutions
2008-02-27 00:50:44 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Disk Investigator
2008-02-27 00:40:30 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Wise Installation Wizard
2008-02-25 23:36:01 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\iPod
2008-02-25 23:35:41 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\iTunes
2008-02-20 04:30:45 691545 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\unins000.exe
2008-02-20 04:30:45 3450 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\unins000.dat
2008-02-20 02:29:38 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Executive Software
2008-02-20 02:10:56 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\CCleaner
2008-02-13 02:27:49 664 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\d3d9caps.dat

-- Find3M Report ---------------------------------------------------------------

2008-03-10 01:47:00 0 d--h----- C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information
2008-03-09 06:13:05 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\FinePixViewer
2008-03-08 03:56:18 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared
2008-03-08 03:56:16 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus
2008-03-07 23:52:35 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\FUJIFILM
2008-03-05 00:29:20 4096 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\crash
2008-03-04 01:46:12 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Yahoo!
2008-03-04 01:44:12 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Microsoft AntiSpyware
2008-02-27 23:23:34 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\AdobeUM
2008-02-27 00:40:58 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Lavasoft
2008-02-27 00:40:30 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Common Files
2008-02-25 23:33:14 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\QuickTime
2008-02-09 08:41:10 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\YouTube Downloader
2008-02-04 04:48:05 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Picasa2
2008-02-04 04:47:58 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Google
2008-01-28 02:47:23 73216 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\ST6UNST.EXE <Not Verified; Microsoft Corporation; Microsoft® Visual Basic for Windows>
2008-01-25 01:30:43 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Kazaa Lite K++

-- Registry Dump ---------------------------------------------------------------

*Note* empty entries & legit default entries are not shown

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"hpsysdrv"="c:\windows\system\hpsysdrv.exe" [05/07/1998 07:04 PM]
"ATIPTA"="C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI Control Panel\atiptaxx.exe" [11/24/2004 10:10 PM]
"SunJavaUpdateSched"="C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03\bin\jusched.exe" [09/25/2007 01:11 AM]
"AGRSMMSG"="AGRSMMSG.exe" [03/04/2005 01:01 PM C:\WINDOWS\AGRSMMSG.exe]
"IntelliPoint"="C:\Program Files\Microsoft IntelliPoint\point32.exe" [05/15/2003 07:41 PM]
"HP Component Manager"="C:\Program Files\HP\hpcoretech\hpcmpmgr.exe" [01/12/2005 03:54 PM]
"SoundMan"="SOUNDMAN.EXE" [04/06/2005 07:57 PM C:\WINDOWS\SoundMan.exe]
"AlcWzrd"="ALCWZRD.EXE" [04/06/2005 07:53 PM C:\WINDOWS\ALCWZRD.EXE]
"Alcmtr"="ALCMTR.EXE" [04/12/2005 02:10 AM C:\WINDOWS\Alcmtr.exe]
"IPInSightMonitor 02"="C:\Program Files\Visual Networks\Visual IP InSight\SBC\IPMon32.exe" [06/11/2003 02:52 AM]
"IPInSightLAN 02"="C:\Program Files\Visual Networks\Visual IP InSight\SBC\IPClient.exe" [06/11/2003 02:52 AM]
"ehTray"="C:\WINDOWS\ehome\ehtray.exe" [08/04/2004 03:56 AM]
"ADUserMon"="C:\Program Files\Iomega\AutoDisk\ADUserMon.exe" [09/24/2002 05:39 PM]
"Iomega Drive Icons"="C:\Program Files\Iomega\DriveIcons\ImgIcon.exe" [08/13/2002 03:30 PM]
"Deskup"="C:\Program Files\Iomega\DriveIcons\deskup.exe" [07/16/2002 11:55 AM]
"ddoctorv2"="C:\Program Files\Comcast\Desktop Doctor\bin\sprtcmd.exe" [04/19/2007 02:21 PM]
"KBD"="C:\HP\KBD\KBD.EXE" [02/02/2005 04:44 PM]
"HP Software Update"="C:\Program Files\HP\HP Software Update\HPWuSchd2.exe" [05/08/2007 04:24 PM]
"QuickTime Task"="C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTTask.exe" [02/01/2008 12:13 AM]
"iTunesHelper"="C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe" [02/19/2008 02:10 PM]
"KernelFaultCheck"="C:\WINDOWS\system32\dumprep 0 -k" []
"!AVG Anti-Spyware"="C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\avgas.exe" [06/11/2007 05:25 AM]
"TkBellExe"="C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe" [05/24/2005 09:22 AM]
"IPHSend"="C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\IPHSend\IPHSend.exe" [02/17/2006 12:59 PM]
"REGSHAVE"="C:\Program Files\REGSHAVE\REGSHAVE.exe" [02/04/2002 11:32 PM]
"AVP"="C:\Program Files\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Anti-Virus 7.0\avp.exe" [02/08/2008 07:36 PM]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"BackupNotify"="c:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\backupnotify.exe" [01/09/2004 04:34 AM]
"ctfmon.exe"="C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe" [08/04/2004 03:56 AM]
"Start WingMan Profiler"="C:\Program Files\Logitech\Profiler\lwemon.exe" [04/18/2005 12:16 PM]
"RecordNow!"="C:\Program Files\Logitech\Profiler\lwemon.exe" [04/18/2005 12:16 PM]
"SpybotSD TeaTimer"="C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe" [01/28/2008 12:43 PM]
"updateMgr"="C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Reader\AdobeUpdateManager.exe" [03/30/2006 04:45 PM]
"Aim6"="" []
"SUPERAntiSpyware"="C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe" [02/29/2008 05:03 PM]

[HKEY_USERS\.default\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\run]
"MySpaceIM"=C:\Program Files\MySpace\IM\MySpaceIM.exe

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\policies\system]
"disableregistrytools"=0 (0x0)

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\ShellExecuteHooks]
"{5AE067D3-9AFB-48E0-853A-EBB7F4A000DA}"= C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASSEH.DLL [12/20/2006 01:55 PM 77824]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\winlogon\notify\!SASWinLogon]
C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.dll 04/19/2007 01:41 PM 294912 C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.dll

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\aawservice]
@="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\AloPar.sys]
@="Driver"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\Parallel Arbitrator]
@="Driver Group"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\sdauxservice"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\sdcoreservice"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\vds]
@="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\{533C5B84-EC70-11D2-9505-00C04F79DEAF}]
@="Volume shadow copy"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupfolder\C:^Documents and Settings^Administrator^Start Menu^Programs^Startup^RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 Registration.lnk]
path=C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 Registration.lnk
backup=C:\WINDOWS\pss\RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 Registration.lnkStartup

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\FreeRAM XP]
"C:\Program Files\YourWare Solutions\FreeRAM XP Pro\FreeRAM XP Pro.exe" -win

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\HostManager]
C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1161123238\ee\AOLSoftware.exe

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\msnmsgr]
"C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\msnmsgr.exe" /background

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\MySpaceIM]
C:\Program Files\MySpace\IM\MySpaceIM.exe

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\explorer\mountpoints2\L]
AutoRun\command- L:\LaunchU3.exe -a

-- Hosts -----------------------------------------------------------------------

127.0.0.1 www.007guard.com
127.0.0.1 007guard.com
127.0.0.1 008i.com
127.0.0.1 www.008k.com
127.0.0.1 008k.com
127.0.0.1 www.00hq.com
127.0.0.1 00hq.com
127.0.0.1 010402.com
127.0.0.1 www.032439.com
127.0.0.1 032439.com

8007 more entries in hosts file.

-- End of Deckard's System Scanner: finished at 2008-03-10 21:59:41 ------------

Deckard's System Scanner v20071014.68
Extra logfile - please post this as an attachment with your post.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Information ----------------------------------------------------------

Microsoft Windows XP Professional (build 2600) SP 2.0
Architecture: X86; Language: English

CPU 0: Intel® Pentium® 4 CPU 3.20GHz
CPU 1: Intel® Pentium® 4 CPU 3.20GHz
Percentage of Memory in Use: 35%
Physical Memory (total/avail): 1535.29 MiB / 995.58 MiB
Pagefile Memory (total/avail): 2156.5 MiB / 1544.37 MiB
Virtual Memory (total/avail): 2047.88 MiB / 1929.1 MiB

C: is Fixed (NTFS) - 180.95 GiB total, 102.36 GiB free.
D: is Fixed (FAT32) - 5.34 GiB total, 0.66 GiB free.
E: is CDROM (No Media)
F: is CDROM (No Media)
G: is Removable (No Media)
H: is Removable (No Media)
I: is Removable (No Media)
J: is Removable (No Media)

\\.\PHYSICALDRIVE0 - ST3200822AS - 186.31 GiB - 2 partitions
\PARTITION0 - Unknown - 5.35 GiB - D:
\PARTITION1 (bootable) - Installable File System - 180.95 GiB - C:

\\.\PHYSICALDRIVE2 - Generic USB CF Reader USB Device

\\.\PHYSICALDRIVE4 - Generic USB MS Reader USB Device

\\.\PHYSICALDRIVE1 - Generic USB SD Reader USB Device

\\.\PHYSICALDRIVE3 - Generic USB SM Reader USB Device

-- Security Center -------------------------------------------------------------

AUOptions is scheduled to auto-install.
Windows Internal Firewall is enabled.

AV: Kaspersky Anti-Virus v7.0.1.325 (Kaspersky Lab)

[HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\DomainProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List]
"%windir%\\system32\\sessmgr.exe"="%windir%\\system32\\sessmgr.exe:*:enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22019"
"C:\\Program Files\\AIM\\aim.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\AIM\\aim.exe:*:Enabled:AOL Instant Messenger"

[HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List]
"%windir%\\system32\\sessmgr.exe"="%windir%\\system32\\sessmgr.exe:*:enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22019"
"C:\\Program Files\\Yahoo!\\Messenger\\YPager.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Yahoo!\\Messenger\\YPAGER.EXE:*:Enabled:Yahoo! Messenger"
"C:\\Program Files\\Yahoo!\\Messenger\\YServer.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Yahoo!\\Messenger\\yserver.exe:*:Enabled:Yahoo! FT Server"
"C:\\Program Files\\Updates from HP\\137903\\Program\\BackWeb-137903.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Updates from HP\\137903\\Program\\BackWeb-137903.exe:*:Disabled:BackWeb-137903"
"C:\\Program Files\\Kazaa Lite K++\\KazaaLite.kpp"="C:\\Program Files\\Kazaa Lite K++\\KazaaLite.kpp:*:Enabled:KazaaLite"
"C:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\PocketSoft\\RTPatch\\AutoRTP\\artpschd.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\PocketSoft\\RTPatch\\AutoRTP\\artpschd.exe:*:Enabled:artpschd"
"C:\\Program Files\\Messenger\\msmsgs.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Messenger\\msmsgs.exe:*:Enabled:Windows Messenger"
"C:\\Program Files\\Yahoo!\\browser\\ybrowser.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Yahoo!\\browser\\ybrowser.exe:*:Enabled:Yahoo! Browser"
"C:\\Program Files\\AIM\\aim.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\AIM\\aim.exe:*:Enabled:AOL Instant Messenger"
"C:\\Program Files\\Mozilla Firefox\\firefox.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Mozilla Firefox\\firefox.exe:*:Enabled:Firefox"
"C:\\Program Files\\Shareaza\\Shareaza.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Shareaza\\Shareaza.exe:*:Enabled:Shareaza"
"C:\\Program Files\\RingCentral\\BuzMe\\RCUI.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\RingCentral\\BuzMe\\RCUI.exe:*:Enabled:RingCentral ™ Agent by RingCentral"
"C:\\WINDOWS\\system32\\fxsclnt.exe"="C:\\WINDOWS\\system32\\fxsclnt.exe:*:Enabled:Microsoft Fax Console"
"C:\\WINDOWS\\system32\\mshta.exe"="C:\\WINDOWS\\system32\\mshta.exe:*:Disabled:Microsoft ® HTML Application host"
"C:\\Program Files\\HP\\HP Software Update\\HPWUCli.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\HP\\HP Software Update\\HPWUCli.exe:*:Enabled:HP Software Update Client"
"C:\\Program Files\\HP\\hpcoretech\\hpcmpmgr.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\HP\\hpcoretech\\hpcmpmgr.exe:*:Enabled:HP Framework Component Manager Service"
"C:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\AOL\\Loader\\aolload.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\AOL\\Loader\\aolload.exe:*:Enabled:AOL Loader"
"C:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\AOL\\1161123238\\ee\\aolsoftware.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\AOL\\1161123238\\ee\\aolsoftware.exe:*:Enabled:AOL Services"
"C:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\AOL\\1161123238\\ee\\aim6.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\AOL\\1161123238\\ee\\aim6.exe:*:Enabled:AIM"
"C:\\Program Files\\KaZaA Lite\\Kazaa.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\KaZaA Lite\\Kazaa.exe:*:Enabled:Kazaa Lite"
"C:\\Program Files\\Yahoo!\\Messenger\\YahooMessenger.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Yahoo!\\Messenger\\YahooMessenger.exe:*:Enabled:Yahoo! Messenger"
"C:\\Program Files\\AIM6\\aim6.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\AIM6\\aim6.exe:*:Enabled:AIM"
"C:\\Program Files\\iTunes\\iTunes.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\iTunes\\iTunes.exe:*:Enabled:iTunes"
"C:\\Program Files\\MySpace\\IM\\MySpaceIM.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\MySpace\\IM\\MySpaceIM.exe:*:Enabled:MySpaceIM"
"C:\\kav\\kav7\\setup.exe"="C:\\kav\\kav7\\setup.exe:*:Enabled:Kaspersky Anti-Virus 7.0 Setup"

-- Environment Variables -------------------------------------------------------

ALLUSERSPROFILE=C:\Documents and Settings\All Users
APPDATA=C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data
CLASSPATH=.;C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03\lib\ext\QTJava.zip
CLIENTNAME=Console
COLLECTIONID=COL8143
CommonProgramFiles=C:\Program Files\Common Files
COMPUTERNAME=TYLER
ComSpec=C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe
DiskeeperIcon=C:\Program Files\Executive Software\DiskeeperLite\
FP_NO_HOST_CHECK=NO
HMSERVER=https://wwss1proa.cce.hp.com/wuss/servlet/WUSSServlet
HOMEDRIVE=C:
HOMEPATH=\Documents and Settings\Administrator
ITEMID=dj-22741-15
LANG=1033
LOGONSERVER=\\TYLER
NUMBER_OF_PROCESSORS=2
OS=Windows_NT
OSVER=winXPP
Path=C:\WINDOWS\system32;C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\System32\Wbem;c:\Python22;C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor for Windows\services;C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI Control Panel;C:\NETCOM;C:\Program Files\Support Tools\;C:\Program Files\Executive Software\DiskeeperLite\;C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTSystem\
PATHEXT=.COM;.EXE;.BAT;.CMD;.VBS;.VBE;.JS;.JSE;.WSF;.WSH
PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE=x86
PROCESSOR_IDENTIFIER=x86 Family 15 Model 3 Stepping 4, GenuineIntel
PROCESSOR_LEVEL=15
PROCESSOR_REVISION=0304
ProgramFiles=C:\Program Files
PROMPT=$P$G
QTJAVA=C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03\lib\ext\QTJava.zip
SESSIONID=1136887212897htx60601b45934:108f39cf8b0:-127a
SESSIONNAME=Console
SWUTVER=1.0.22.20030804
SystemDrive=C:
SystemRoot=C:\WINDOWS
TEMP=C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp
TIMEOUT=0
TMP=C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp
TOOLPATH=/c:\Program%20Files\HP\HP%20Software%20Update\install.htm
UPDATEDIR=C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\rad933B1.tmp
USERDOMAIN=TYLER
USERNAME=Administrator
USERPROFILE=C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator
VERSION=3.0.5.001
windir=C:\WINDOWS

-- User Profiles ---------------------------------------------------------------

Administrator (admin)

-- Add/Remove Programs ---------------------------------------------------------

--> C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\r1puninst.exe RealNetworks|RealPlayer|6.0
--> C:\WINDOWS\IsUninst.exe -fC:\WINDOWS\orun32.isu
--> c:\WINDOWS\System32\\MSIEXEC.EXE /I {09DA4F91-2A09-4232-AB8C-6BC740096DE3} REMOVE=UpdateMgrFeature
--> c:\WINDOWS\System32\\MSIEXEC.EXE /x {9541FED0-327F-4df0-8B96-EF57EF622F19}
--> C:\WINDOWS\UNINST.EXE -f"C:\Program Files\Adobe\Premiere 5.1\DeIsL1.isu" -c"C:\Program Files\Adobe\Premiere 5.1\Uninst.dll"
--> RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{39DA87A1-0B26-4562-A70C-2A6147366E47}\Setup.exe"
--> RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{9F765BD0-B900-4EDE-A90B-61C8A9E95C42}\Setup.exe"
--> RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{BAD59025-5B73-4E12-B789-0028C5A573C2}\Setup.exe"
--> RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\10\01\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{22EB2FA7-1BA0-4FFB-972F-353EC6ABA9D5}\setup.exe" -l0x9 -removeonly
--> RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\10\01\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{28B97CAB-828F-49D8-A30A-675476F9BA92}\setup.exe" -l0x9 /cont -removeonly
--> RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\10\01\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{4E7DC12A-3597-4A94-9429-F6C6987361B1}\setup.exe" -l0x9 -removeonly
--> RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\10\01\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{6813C983-427E-4511-8456-E98FCAA1A125}\setup.exe" -l0x9 -removeonly
--> RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\10\01\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{7DADB304-AF20-48C3-A780-4B4133A08817}\setup.exe" -l0x9 -removeonly
--> RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\10\01\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{9C423CF6-2DAA-4A37-94B8-59D7ECC7DB13}\setup.exe" -l0x9 -removeonly
--> RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\10\01\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{ACE66099-E18E-4037-83C8-9D182E5B9FA8}\setup.exe" -l0x9 -removeonly
--> RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\10\01\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{B34B6E67-FCDD-4E03-8742-B5701427FAFB}\setup.exe" -l0x9 -removeonly
--> RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\10\01\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{FA6CC4B4-7741-4F8D-8E81-15C4BAB9869B}\setup.exe" -l0x9 -removeonly
--> rundll32.exe setupapi.dll,InstallHinfSection DefaultUninstall 132 C:\WINDOWS\INF\PCHealth.inf
2000 TurboTax Home & Business --> C:\Tax00\TaxUnst.EXE "C:\Tax00\Uninstall.log" -NoGui
2005 Ford Mustang Screen Saver --> C:\WINDOWS\2005 Ford Mustang.scr /u
Active Disk --> C:\WINDOWS\unvise32.exe C:\Program Files\Iomega\AutoDisk\uninstal.log
Ad-Aware 2007 --> MsiExec.exe /I{DED53B0B-B67C-4244-AE6A-D6FD3C28D1EF}
Adobe Download Manager 2.0 (Remove Only) --> "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\ESD\uninst.exe"
Adobe Flash Player ActiveX --> C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\uninstall_activeX.exe
Adobe Flash Player Plugin --> C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\uninstall_plugin.exe
Adobe Photoshop 5.5 --> C:\WINDOWS\ISUNINST.EXE -f"C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop 5.5\Uninst.isu" -c"C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop 5.5\Uninst.dll"
Adobe Photoshop Album 2.0 Starter Edition --> MsiExec.exe /I{11B569C2-4BF6-4ED0-9D17-A4273943CB24}
Adobe Reader 7.0.5 --> MsiExec.exe /I{AC76BA86-7AD7-1033-7B44-A70000000000}
Adobe Reader 7.0.8 --> MsiExec.exe /I{AC76BA86-7AD7-1033-7B44-A70500000002}
Adobe Shockwave Player --> C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\SHOCKW~1\UNWISE.EXE C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\SHOCKW~1\Install.log
Agere Systems PCI Soft Modem --> agrsmdel
AIM 6 --> C:\Program Files\AIM6\uninst.exe
AOL Instant Messenger --> C:\Program Files\AIM\uninstll.exe -LOG= C:\Program Files\AIM\install.log -OEM=
AOL Uninstaller (Choose which Products to Remove) --> C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\uninstaller.exe
Apple Mobile Device Support --> MsiExec.exe /I{44734179-8A79-4DEE-BB08-73037F065543}
Apple Software Update --> MsiExec.exe /I{B74F042E-E1B9-4A5B-8D46-387BB172F0A4}
ATI Control Panel --> RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{0BEDBD4E-2D34-47B5-9973-57E62B29307C}\setup.exe"
ATI Display Driver --> rundll32 C:\WINDOWS\system32\atiiiexx.dll,_InfEngUnInstallINFFile_RunDLL@16 -force_restart -flags:0x2010001 -inf_class:DISPLAY -clean
AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5 --> C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\Uninstall.exe
CCleaner (remove only) --> "C:\Program Files\CCleaner\uninst.exe"
CFS Login Utility 3.1.1 --> RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{06EBF901-BFAC-4231-869A-17D88100D717}\setup.exe" -l0x9
CFS Login Utility 4.0 --> RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\0701\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{ECB43C8B-1E47-4F9C-B643-6FA905C07128}\Setup.exe" -l0x9
Communications Software 3.5 --> C:\WINDOWS\IsUninst.exe -f"C:\Program Files\CommSoft\Uninst.isu"
DeskPlayer --> "C:\Program Files\DeskPlayer\safeload.exe" UNINSTALL+
Desktop Doctor --> MsiExec.exe /I{D87149B3-7A1D-4548-9CBF-032B791E5908}
Disk Investigator 1.32 --> C:\Program Files\Disk Investigator\uninst.exe
Diskeeper Lite --> MsiExec.exe /X{A3F60446-48FB-48A8-B5FC-BB3430AEF806}
DivX --> C:\Program Files\DivX\DivXCodecUninstall.exe /CODEC
DivX Player --> C:\Program Files\DivX\DivXPlayerUninstall.exe /PLAYER
Doom 3 --> C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\Driver\9\INTEL3~1\IDriver.exe /M{8C48E464-EB9F-43B8-82C5-245EE6B196DF} /l1033 /x
DVD Shrink 3.2 --> "C:\Program Files\DVD Shrink\unins000.exe"
Enhanced Multimedia Keyboard Solution --> C:\HP\KBD\Install.exe /u
Faber Toys --> "C:\Program Files\Faber Toys\unins000.exe"
FinePix Studio --> RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{E3B3AB03-8ABC-46CF-8CA9-DB5581E1F368}\SETUP.EXE" -l0x9
FinePixViewer Resource --> C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{B44529FF-501E-47CD-A06D-223C161BE058}\SETUP.EXE -runfromtemp -l0x0009 -removeonly
FinePixViewer Ver.5.4 --> C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{24ED4D80-8294-11D5-96CD-0040266301AD}\SETUP.EXE -runfromtemp -l0x0009 -removeonly
FireTune --> C:\WINDOWS\iun6002.exe "C:\Program Files\FireTune\irunin.ini"
Ford Cars Screensaver --> C:\WINDOWS\system32\FORDCA~1.SCR /UNINSTALL "C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ford Cars Screensaver.log"
Ford GT Screensaver --> C:\WINDOWS\system32\FORDGT~1.SCR /UNINSTALL "C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ford GT Screensaver.log"
FUJIFILM USB Driver --> RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{5490882C-6961-11D5-BAE5-00E0188E010B}\SETUP.EXE"
GdiplusUpgrade --> MsiExec.exe /I{5421155F-B033-49DB-9B33-8F80F233D4D5}
Google Earth --> MsiExec.exe /I{1E04F83B-2AB9-4301-9EF7-E86307F79C72}
Hewlett-Packard Multimedia Keyboard/Mouse Solution --> C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\8\Intel 32\IDriver.exe /M{FCD50C2E-7DB3-4C18-8D73-6E24CEBD4021}
High Definition Audio Driver Package - KB835221 --> C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB835221WXP$\spuninst\spuninst.exe
HijackThis 2.0.2 --> "C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe" /uninstall
HP Deskjet Preloaded Printer Drivers --> MsiExec.exe /X{F419D20A-7719-4639-8E30-C073A040D878}
hp f1903 INF and ICM software --> RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{7F0AE218-356E-4D55-9EEB-35986C09E15F}\Setup.exe" -l0x9
HP Image Zone 3.5 --> c:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\uninstall\hpzscr01.exe -datfile hpqscr01.dat
HP Image Zone for Media Center PC --> MsiExec.exe /X{2FF363D5-F0FC-47C1-ABB5-FB11845F474F}
HP Image Zone Plus 3.5 --> C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\{C6C44651-7C66-4b11-92E8-17565D3D22DD}\setup\hpzscr01.exe -datfile hpdscr01.dat
HP Instant Support --> C:\PROGRA~1\HPINST~1\UNWISE.EXE C:\PROGRA~1\HPINST~1\INSTALL.LOG
HP Photo & Imaging 3.5 - HP Devices --> C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\{15B9DC72-73F9-4d99-9E28-848D66DA8D99}\setup\hpzscr01.exe -datfile hpiscr01.dat
HP PSC & OfficeJet 3.5 --> "c:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\{18E0918E-1060-48f3-925C-56C82E88551B}\setup\hpzscr01.exe" -datfile hposcr03.dat
HP Update --> MsiExec.exe /X{25F6C900-C138-4888-A56C-91D3D063023A}
HP_WildTangent_Games --> RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\ENGINE\6\INTEL3~1\ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{44635DD7-3F85-4368-8186-6A662A03714C}\setup.exe"
HPIZ350 --> MsiExec.exe /X{F247869D-3643-4A9F-821B-3534145928E3}
ImageMixer VCD for FinePix --> RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{D3AA158A-9421-4883-8767-E771B0964A1D}\setup.exe"
InstallShield for Microsoft Visual C++ 6 --> C:\WINDOWS\IsUninst.exe -f"C:\Program Files\InstallShield\InstallShield for Microsoft Visual C++ 6\Uninst.isu"
IntelliMover Data Transfer Demo --> RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{14589F05-C658-4594-9429-D437BA688686}\Setup.exe" -l0x9
InterActual Player --> C:\Program Files\InterActual\InterActual Player\inuninst.exe
InterVideo WinDVD Creator 2 --> "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{2FCE4FC5-6930-40E7-A4F1-F862207424E

kahdah

kahdah

GeekU Teacher

• Retired Staff
  • 15,822 posts
Please uninstall Viewpoint

First, we need to backup your registry:
Please go to Start > Run
Paste in the following line:
  • regedit /e c:\registrybackup.reg
    Click OK.
    It won't appear to be doing anything, that's normal.
    Your mouse pointer may turn to an hour glass for a minute.
    Please continue when it no longer has the hour glass.

Please open up Notepad and copy all of the items in the code box below.
    Change the "Save As Type" to "All Files". Save it as SafeMode.reg on your Desktop.
    Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot]
    "AlternateShell"="cmd.exe"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\AppMgmt]
    @="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\Base]
    @="Driver Group"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\Boot Bus Extender]
    @="Driver Group"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\Boot file system]
    @="Driver Group"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\CryptSvc]
    @="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\DcomLaunch]
    @="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\dmadmin]
    @="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\dmboot.sys]
    @="Driver"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\dmio.sys]
    @="Driver"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\dmload.sys]
    @="Driver"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\dmserver]
    @="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\EventLog]
    @="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\File system]
    @="Driver Group"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\Filter]
    @="Driver Group"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\HelpSvc]
    @="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\Netlogon]
    @="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\PCI Configuration]
    @="Driver Group"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\PlugPlay]
    @="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\PNP Filter]
    @="Driver Group"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\Primary disk]
    @="Driver Group"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\RpcSs]
    @="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\SCSI Class]
    @="Driver Group"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\sermouse.sys]
    @="Driver"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\sr.sys]
    @="FSFilter System Recovery"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\SRService]
    @="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\System Bus Extender]
    @="Driver Group"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\vga.sys]
    @="Driver"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\vgasave.sys]
    @="Driver"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\WinMgmt]
    @="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\{36FC9E60-C465-11CF-8056-444553540000}]
    @="Universal Serial Bus controllers"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\{4D36E965-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}]
    @="CD-ROM Drive"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\{4D36E967-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}]
    @="DiskDrive"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\{4D36E969-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}]
    @="Standard floppy disk controller"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\{4D36E96A-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}]
    @="Hdc"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\{4D36E96B-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}]
    @="Keyboard"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\{4D36E96F-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}]
    @="Mouse"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\{4D36E977-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}]
    @="PCMCIA Adapters"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\{4D36E97B-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}]
    @="SCSIAdapter"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\{4D36E97D-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}]
    @="System"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\{4D36E980-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}]
    @="Floppy disk drive"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\{71A27CDD-812A-11D0-BEC7-08002BE2092F}]
    @="Volume"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\{745A17A0-74D3-11D0-B6FE-00A0C90F57DA}]
    @="Human Interface Devices"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Network]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Network\AFD]
    @="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Network\AppMgmt]
    @="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Network\Base]
    @="Driver Group"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Network\Boot Bus Extender]
    @="Driver Group"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Network\Boot file system]
    @="Driver Group"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Network\Browser]
    @="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Network\CryptSvc]
    @="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Network\DcomLaunch]
    @="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Network\Dhcp]
    @="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Network\dmadmin]
    @="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Network\dmboot.sys]
    @="Driver"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Network\dmio.sys]
    @="Driver"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Network\dmload.sys]
    @="Driver"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Network\dmserver]
    @="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Network\DnsCache]
    @="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Network\EventLog]
    @="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Network\File system]
    @="Driver Group"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Network\Filter]
    @="Driver Group"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Network\HelpSvc]
    @="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Network\ip6fw.sys]
    @="Driver"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Network\ipnat.sys]
    @="Driver"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Network\LanmanServer]
    @="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Network\LanmanWorkstation]
    @="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Network\LmHosts]
    @="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Network\Messenger]
    @="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Network\NDIS]
    @="Driver Group"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Network\NDIS Wrapper]
    @="Driver Group"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Network\Ndisuio]
    @="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Network\NetBIOS]
    @="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Network\NetBIOSGroup]
    @="Driver Group"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Network\NetBT]
    @="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Network\NetDDEGroup]
    @="Driver Group"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Network\Netlogon]
    @="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Network\NetMan]
    @="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Network\Network]
    @="Driver Group"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Network\NetworkProvider]
    @="Driver Group"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Network\nm]
    @="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Network\nm.sys]
    @="Driver"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Network\NtLmSsp]
    @="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Network\PCI Configuration]
    @="Driver Group"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Network\PlugPlay]
    @="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Network\PNP Filter]
    @="Driver Group"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Network\PNP_TDI]
    @="Driver Group"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Network\Primary disk]
    @="Driver Group"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Network\rdpcdd.sys]
    @="Driver"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Network\rdpdd.sys]
    @="Driver"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Network\rdpwd.sys]
    @="Driver"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Network\rdsessmgr]
    @="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Network\RpcSs]
    @="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Network\SCSI Class]
    @="Driver Group"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Network\sermouse.sys]
    @="Driver"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Network\SharedAccess]
    @="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Network\sr.sys]
    @="FSFilter System Recovery"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Network\SRService]
    @="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Network\Streams Drivers]
    @="Driver Group"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Network\System Bus Extender]
    @="Driver Group"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Network\Tcpip]
    @="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Network\TDI]
    @="Driver Group"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Network\tdpipe.sys]
    @="Driver"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Network\tdtcp.sys]
    @="Driver"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Network\termservice]
    @="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Network\vga.sys]
    @="Driver"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Network\vgasave.sys]
    @="Driver"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Network\WinMgmt]
    @="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Network\WZCSVC]
    @="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Network\{36FC9E60-C465-11CF-8056-444553540000}]
    @="Universal Serial Bus controllers"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Network\{4D36E965-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}]
    @="CD-ROM Drive"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Network\{4D36E967-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}]
    @="DiskDrive"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Network\{4D36E969-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}]
    @="Standard floppy disk controller"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Network\{4D36E96A-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}]
    @="Hdc"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Network\{4D36E96B-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}]
    @="Keyboard"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Network\{4D36E96F-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}]
    @="Mouse"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Network\{4D36E972-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}]
    @="Net"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Network\{4D36E973-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}]
    @="NetClient"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Network\{4D36E974-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}]
    @="NetService"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Network\{4D36E975-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}]
    @="NetTrans"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Network\{4D36E977-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}]
    @="PCMCIA Adapters"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Network\{4D36E97B-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}]
    @="SCSIAdapter"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Network\{4D36E97D-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}]
    @="System"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Network\{4D36E980-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}]
    @="Floppy disk drive"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Network\{71A27CDD-812A-11D0-BEC7-08002BE2092F}]
    @="Volume"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Network\{745A17A0-74D3-11D0-B6FE-00A0C90F57DA}]
    @="Human Interface Devices"
    Now double-click SafeMode.reg.
    A window will come up asking if you want to let it merge with the registry.
    Click yes.
    ================================
    After that see if you are then able to boot into Safe Mode.

======================================
    After that please update your Java:
    Older versions have vulnerabilities that malware can use to infect your system. Please follow these steps to remove older version of Java components and upgrade the application. Beware it is NOT supported for use in 9x or ME and probably will not install in those systems

Ugrading Java:[list]
  • Download the latest version of Java Runtime Environment (JRE) 6 update 5.
  • Choose Free Java Download
  • Close any programs you may have running and follow the prompts.
After that
  • Go to Start > Control Panel, double-click on Add/Remove programs and remove all older versions of Java.
  • Check any item with Java Runtime Environment (JRE or J2SE) in the name.
  • Click the Remove or Change/Remove button.
  • Repeat as many times as necessary to remove each Java version.
  • Reboot your computer once all Java components are removed.
=====================================
Then please delete these folders>C:\Deckard and C:\Program Files\Viewpoint

Then empty your recycle bin.
=================
Then I will need you to reset your System Restore points.
How to Turn On and Turn Off System Restore in Windows XP
http://support.micro...kb/310405/en-us
=================================================================
After that Your log is clean. :)

To find out more information about how you got infected in the first place and some great guidelines to follow to prevent future infections you can read this article by Tony Klein ->Here

Scott72

Scott72

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
I did everything that you said but I ran into a couple of problems.

I still can't log into Safe Mode. It starts to load then stops. I took a pic of the screen where it stopped at.

Posted Image

Also I couldn't delete the C:\Program Files\Viewpoint file. I kept getting this error window.

Posted Image

I tried right clicking and turning off read only but it changed back on and still wouldn't let me delete it.

Just curious what am I deleting with the Viewpoint and Deckard files?

One more thing When i double clicked on the SafeMode.reg it changed my folder options to view all hidden folders. Was it supposed to?

Do you have a suggestion for a new graphics card. I do a lot with Photoshop and Premiere.

Thanks again

Scott

Edited by Scott72, 10 March 2008 - 11:15 PM.

kahdah

kahdah

GeekU Teacher

• Retired Staff
  • 15,822 posts
Okay it still may go into Safe mode but it could take some time.

The safe mode reg file was supposedto only replace the safe mode registry keys with valid ones not change files and folders to hidden.
Never had thta happen befiore and have used the same reg fix with success on other logs.

The Veiwpoint is adware and deckard is the folder left over by deckard system scanner.
Try rebooting and deleting the folders.

Scott72

Scott72

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
The View hidden folder thing wasn't a problem. I have it back to normal now. I got rid of the viewpoint stuff. I think the Safemode problem might be my Graphics card as well. It takes several reboots to get my regular windows to start. I think that changing my card is my next try.

Edited by Scott72, 11 March 2008 - 06:24 AM.

kahdah

kahdah

GeekU Teacher

• Retired Staff
  • 15,822 posts
Okay well good luck.

Since this issue appears to be resolved ... this Topic has been closed. Glad we could help. :)

If your the topic starter, and need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member with the address of the thread.

Everyone else please begin a New Topic.

kahdah

kahdah

GeekU Teacher

• Retired Staff
  • 15,822 posts
Since this issue appears to be resolved ... this Topic has been closed. Glad we could help. :)

If you're the topic starter, and need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member with the address of the thread.

Everyone else please begin a New Topic.