Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Emailing Client

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Good Morning,
I am looking for a programme that allows me to send a bulk newsletter to say 500 clients, the problem is i cant seem to find a programme that enables me to have there name appear for example if you were to recieve the newsletter i would want it to show Dear Paul instead of saying Dear "multiple addresses" or Dear "Client" I need it to be personalized and not to show that the email has been sent to 500 people i need it to look like it has been send to that person only, i could also do with the programme being compatible with excel as at the minuet that is where the email addresses are if this is possible.
Any advice is much appreciated.

Many thanks

Je suis Napoléon!

• Administrator
  • 26,018 posts
  • MVP
read up on Mail Merge

i'd suggest either looking through the help in office or google "mail merge in office" for the basics