Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Ethical Hacking

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

DenverR

DenverR

• PipPip
  • 17 posts
I need an ethical hacker, someone who is asked to try and find exploit to networks or websites (websites in my case).
Is anybody willing to look through a site i have to see if there are any exploits to get access to cpanel or to more recources in the game.

Advertisements

thenotch

thenotch

• Retired Staff
  • 668 posts
You need to be VERY cautious when doing this, especially from someone off the internet and not affiliated with an organization that can provide valid, enforceable credentials.

Be sure you get every bit of information from them and validate it before you start giving out any information.

DenverR

DenverR

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
ok thanks. the only problem is i cant hire a company to do it because its expensive and i dont have paypal or anything. i was hoping someone would do it for free lol :).

Excal

Excal

Malware Slayer Extraordinaire!

• Retired Staff
  • 12,739 posts
This is not something we condone here at GTG. We will not help you with a matter like this and it is against out TOU for just asking. Topic Closed.

:)

Excal