Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Bf2 crashes online. Can't find Euro forces, armoured Fury?

• Please log in to reply

Danmac

Danmac

• PipPip
  • 20 posts
Hey all.

Just installed the BF2 Collection. Installation went fine, but wasn't prompted if i want to install Armoured Fury, or Euro forces. And i can't seem to find shortcuts to these expansions, or any evidence within the game that these expansioins are there. Any ideas?

Also i try and play special forces online and it just crashes to desktop?

And does anyone know any good singleplayer mpa packs? Or cool mods?

Cheers

Danny

Advertisements

reconman

reconman

• PipPipPip
  • 406 posts
I only have the BF2 cd's so I'm not exactly sure how the installation should have went but I would imagine that the installation program for each of the expansions is on the DVD. Just open My Computer > right click your dvd drive w/ the dvd > click explore. Just look around all of the folders and see if you can locate the installation program(s).

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
if you have to reinstall, follow these guidlines from EA for a complete uninstall.