- Save it to your desktop.
- Please double-click OTMoveIt2.exe to run it. (Vista users, please right click on OTMoveit2.exe and select "Run as an Administrator")
- Copy the file paths below to the clipboard by highlighting ALL of them and pressing CTRL + C (or, after highlighting, right-click and choose Copy):
- Return to OTMoveIt2, right click in the "Paste List of Files/Folders to be Moved" window (under the light Yellow bar) and choose Paste.
- Click the red Moveit! button.
- OTMoveit2 will create a log of moved files in the C:\_OTMoveIt\MovedFiles folder. The log's name will appear as the date and time it was created, with the format mmddyyyy_hhmmss.log. Open this log in Notepad and post its contents in your next reply.
- Close OTMoveIt2
Then do the Hosts expert again.
It should let you then.
Then let me know if this computer is all symptom free.