Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Dell Latitude 810C Twin View Problem

• Please log in to reply

quackor

quackor

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hey, I'm running a Windows 2000 on Dell Latitude 810C laptop, and recently I tried to hook it up to the TV so I can browse pictures this way, etc.
In advanced display settings I found that options that would allow me to "clone" the display onto the TV are inactive, and clicking "Display Devices" didnt help (the TV is correctly connected to the laptop). So my first idea was to download and install latest drivers for my video card.
I went to Dell website, downloaded and installed whatever was the most recent video driver for my laptop.
After I restarted the computer, the entire "Twin View" tab was GONE from my advanced settings.
Now I just don't know what to do with this.

Anyone knows what might help in this situation?

Thanks a million.

Advertisements