Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Get video off cell phon

• Please log in to reply

leedownen123

leedownen123

• PipPipPip
  • 125 posts
My friend has a video on his cell phone that I want on my computer. How can I get this video? He has internet, so how would he send it to me? Also has bluetooth. I want on my computer, NOT my phone.

Advertisements

superstar

superstar

• PipPipPip
  • 718 posts
Buy a bluetooth usb dongle for your pc which can transmit wireless data from cell phones to pc. Something like this below:

Posted Image

Posted Image

They sell many at daydeal, check them out at the bottom of this page:

http://www.daydeal.c...me.php?cat=1529

Most bluetooth usb dongles come with software to do such transfers. If not just find one to download using your friend "GOOGLE".

Another way of transfering the video would be if his cell phone provider and phone provides him with the option to email video to your email address. You would than download the video file from your email address and use it or convert it into another video format.

If his phone has micro sd slots or any sd card slot he can probably copy it to his sd card in his phone, which you can than place in your pcs sd card bay and copy to your computer.

THERE ARE MANY WAYS TO GET THE VIDEO!!!

Hope all goes well!