Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

System Info.

• Please log in to reply

IceKeyMaster

IceKeyMaster

• PipPip
  • 22 posts
How do I find out the Info on my system? Free memory, the graphics card I have, GBs of RAM ect?

Advertisements

wannabe1

wannabe1

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 16,645 posts
Hello IceKeyMaster...

Right click on "Computer" and choose "Properties". That will give you some of the information you're after. In the same window, at the upper left, is a link to Device Manager...you should be able to find the rest of what you're after in there.

There are also benchmarking tools like Everest, Belarc Advisor, and WinAudit that will give you all that information and much more.

wannabe1

The Admiral

The Admiral

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 1,067 posts
You can also use Microsoft's System Information tool to look up all of the information as well. Type Windows + R to open the Run dialog box, then type in msinfo32 and press Enter. This will open the tool, where you can find out about the components of your system, IRQ conficts, and all sorts of other information. I use this tool a lot and have found no problems with it.