Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

STUPID VISTA FREAKED! HHHEEEELLLPPP!

• Please log in to reply

j_bauer94

j_bauer94

• PipPip
  • 18 posts
I tried to log in to vista today and it said "found new hardware" and it starts installing a driver which completely turned off my mouse and keyboard. I have to tell it to use the last known configuration to get it to do it a again and I can't get it to fix I'm not fast enough.

Advertisements

j_bauer94

j_bauer94

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
DANG!!! He tried and he can't be cause the mouse and keyboard freezes up to fast for him to do it.

j_bauer94

j_bauer94

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
I'll try to describe as much in detail as I can. We just recently purchased upgrades for our computer. An 8800 GS Corsair XM2 800mhz dual channel memory an Antec true power trio 550watt Gigabyte P35 it was the ds3l (I think) we have a P4 2.93 ghz currently overclocked to 3.8 (we are going to upgrade that too) we have a Jungle512 fan a dynex mouse a joystick made by logitech and we have a keyboard I don't know who it's made by and we have some speakers from logitech too. anyways when the PSU GPU MOBO and memory arrived we installed everything installed vista and installed the drivers for the motherboard and graphics card and I think those were the only two. Well the psu had a defective fan on it so we returned it 2 days later and got everything set back up and we went into windows logged in and it said "found new hardware" and it starts installing a driver. It won't let us stop the installation and it kills the mouse and keyboard we have tried practicly everything and it still isn't working.