Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Thank You gerryf

• Please log in to reply

Saxatilis

Saxatilis

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Thank you so much for helping me unfreeze a destop image. I have spent two weeks off and on trying to figure this out. Bought new malware, Regcure, and lost hours of time to no avail. Finally today I found this website and your post with its link to fixreg1.reg. Thank you so much, you have no idea how relieved I am!

You might get a laugh out of this. I enjoy computer graphcis and am trying to lose weight like so many middle aged women (and men) . So for my desktop image, I had loaded an image I generated from a software program that showed me at my current weight and then at my goal weight - only a ten pound difference (honest) but it worked to keep me from eating those doughnuts at the desk....

So when it froze, this image not only popped up at unfortunate times in front of clients, but it morphed in width so I looked huge and really gross. Just the thing to set a happy tone for the day.

So thank you gerryf and all of you who offer kind assistence to those of us bumbling along out here.

Donna aka Saxatilis

Advertisements

Essexboy

Essexboy

GeekU Moderator

• GeekU Moderator
  • 69,964 posts
Thank you for your comments. It is our aim to please here and we are glad we could help :)