Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

internet acts wierd

• Please log in to reply

jtothaisa

jtothaisa

• Pip
  • 9 posts
i have a gateway laptop and the internet works but when i try to go to a different page it says there is no internet but when i go back it brings the page up then i try to go to the next page and either it show the page or it takes me to google pictures ????? i just want to know how i can fix it or wat is the problem ????? thanks for your help

Advertisements

jtothaisa

jtothaisa

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
also the internet is fast one minute then it is slow can i get help with that too???

jtothaisa

jtothaisa

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
ok umm its been a couple of days and both of my post that i put have no replies i just want to know if im doing this right or not can any one tell me wat to do im new to this and i have no clue wat im doing so can somebody anybody help me ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

jtothaisa

jtothaisa

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
ok well i was told this site was a good one and helped you pretty good but i guess they were wrong ive been waiting for a long time now nothing about anything well thanks anyways for your none help :)