Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

DR WATSON POSTMORTEM DEBUGGER

• Please log in to reply

paulfromfulham

paulfromfulham

• PipPip
  • 11 posts
hi guys...i really feel blue :-(
yesterday i was just messing around on the internet and encountered a problem
now when i click onto my Docs,my Videos etc sreen freezes and everything starts to slow down....
then i get a message saying- DR WATSON POSTMORTEM DEBUGGER has encounterered a problem and needs to close -
guys i dunno what to do......i can't open any files.....i can't save anything coz when i try explorer shuts down by itself..and when i open more then 4 tabs on explorer it also shuts down....
help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee pleaseeeee

Advertisements

hfcg

hfcg

The hippie freak computer geek

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,496 posts
Hello, and welcome to Geeks To Go.
This issue started after you where browsing the Internet so I suspect malware.
I suggest you go to the Malware Forum and run all the steps located in the START HERE. These self-help tools will help you clean up 70% of problems on your own. If you are still having problems after doing the steps, then please post a HiJackThis Log in THAT forum. If you are unable to run and/or post a HJT log, then post that in your initial post in the topic you create in that forum.

If you are still having problems after being given a clean bill of health from the malware expert, then please return to THIS thread and we will pursue other options to help you solve your current problem(s).

paulfromfulham

paulfromfulham

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
thank u dude....i read that topic but im still unsure of how to solve my problem
i mean i need a big big hand.....I'm not very good with computers.......
thats my HiJackThis Log:

Attached File  HiJackThis_log.txt   6.72KB   51 downloads

Edited by wannabe1, 10 March 2008 - 07:40 AM.

paulfromfulham

paulfromfulham

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
please do not kill me for being good for nothing.......:-(

hfcg

hfcg

The hippie freak computer geek

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,496 posts
Please go Here to post your Highjackthis log.
I am not qualified to help you with malware, the experts will help you in the malware forum.

paulfromfulham

paulfromfulham

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
ok i'm sorry for my mistakes......please pardon me.......don't be bad to me.......