Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Trojan Downloader.XS [RESOLVED]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

harrythook

harrythook

Trusted Helper

• Retired Staff
  • 2,618 posts
You should be all good to go mix :)

Advertisements

~Mix

~Mix

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts
Harry, I Went Through "My Programs" And The There Are Hidden Files... Should I Be Worried About These? Or Are They Made By A Program Not To Return? There Was Over 300...(Zipped Picture Below)

Attached Files

Edited by ~Mix, 17 April 2008 - 01:17 PM.

harrythook

harrythook

Trusted Helper

• Retired Staff
  • 2,618 posts
No worries mix, although I cannot see what those files are there should not be a problem.

We can scan the machine again if you like, but I think it will come up negative :)

Let me know.............

Harry

~Mix

~Mix

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts
Harry, Do You Think I Should Leave Them Alone Or Try And Delete Them? But, Everything Else Is Fine! Because If You Think A Scan Will Come Up With Nothing I Wouldn't Really Want To Scan Again..

Edited by ~Mix, 19 April 2008 - 07:45 PM.

harrythook

harrythook

Trusted Helper

• Retired Staff
  • 2,618 posts
Hey mix,
Your good to go. There are a billion or so programs that you don't see running on your machine, trust the A/V and call if there is a problem.
(joking about the billion, more like 38 thousand) :)

Save my name, if you experience problems in the future you can just shoot me a message :)

I am closing this thread, remember there are always people here to help.
Harry

harrythook

harrythook

Trusted Helper

• Retired Staff
  • 2,618 posts
Since this issue appears to be resolved ... this Topic has been closed. Glad we could help. :)

If you're the topic starter, and need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member with the address of the thread.

Everyone else please begin a New Topic.