Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

cant remove super snti spyware free addition

• Please log in to reply

itryed2

itryed2

• PipPipPip
  • 196 posts
I downloaded super anti spyware from www.wpepro.net.Since then my comp.has been acting funny,slow,lagging ext.So i tryed to uninstall super anti spyware and my comp. reboots on its own then shows error C:/docume-1/compaq-1/locals 1/temp/werc829.dir00/mini03110801dmp.and dir00/sysdata.xml.System recoverd from a serious error.BCcode:100000ce connot dellette SASCTXMN.dll:access denied.So now im sure this is why my comp. is running slow.Thanks for your time.

Advertisements

happyrock

happyrock

Tech Moderator

• Retired Staff
  • 9,285 posts
the theme seems to be

You can uninstall via the Control Panel Add/Remove Programs - if there is a problem, re-install and then immediately uninstall.

found at several links with people having your problem...here...
and here..

Edited by happyrck, 11 March 2008 - 06:36 PM.

itryed2

itryed2

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 196 posts
Thank you for your time.I followed the link,tryed to re-installe super anti spyware.It gave me this error.Error 1705 a previous inst. for this product is in progress.you must undo changes made by that inst. to continue,do you want to continue?i press yes,my comp. reboots on its own again showing same error.So i run Avast again it finds super anti spyware as a problem but doesnt dellette it.So i run combo fix,it finds it a problem as well but doesnt dellette it,so i run Smithfraudfix it finds 5 problems i dellette theses problems then restart computer in normal mode then i was finaly able to dellette super anti spyware from control panel.The problem with the program i think was not Super anti spyware but the site from wich i installed it because ive used SAS b4 and it was a gr8 program.Thanks for your help and time.

itryed2

itryed2

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 196 posts
To be sure there is no more problems should i post a highjackthis log?

Will_00

Will_00

• PipPipPip
  • 226 posts
The website you stated may have been a problem - wpepro.net - does not seem to have any illegitimate downloads, and does not even seem to supply SuperAntiSpyware at all. Anyway, from your last question, only if you feel you may still have some spyware or malware, if your computer is still running slow, etc. Of course, I would recommend running scans with the Anti-Virus Applications I mention in my signature as these are some of the most reliable and running Full Scans are one of the easiest and most effective ways of preventing spyware and malware from effecting your computer - especially after a critical error.

Ztruker

Ztruker

Member 5k

• Technician
  • 7,065 posts
Sounds to me like you do have some malware on that machine. Go to the Malware Forum and run all the steps located in the START HERE. These self-help tools will help you clean up 70% of problems on your own. If you are still having problems after doing the steps, then please post a HiJackThis Log in THAT forum. If you are unable to run and/or post a HJT log, then post that in your initial post in the topic you create in that forum.

If you are still having problems after being given a clean bill of health from the malware expert, then please return to THIS thread and we will pursue other options to help you solve your current problem(s).

itryed2

itryed2

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 196 posts
Today i ran panda active scan,trend micro houscall,f-secure they all found malware/spyware/greyware.I also ran spywares,avg anti-spyware free adition,Ewido online malware scan,they also found malware,spyware,cookies,host,backdoor trojan,other trojan.I re-ran each program untill they found nothing.i re-ran my Virus protection wich is Avast anti virus it found at lease 6 files that it didnt dellette but it gave me the option to dellette them are move to chest.When i clicked on the first one to dellette it,it told me only dellette these files if you know what these files are.Avast has never done this befor and befor i wrote these files down are save the log my electric went off.I will re-run Avast tonight,it takes 2 hours to run so i will post the log here in the moring.I have posted a highjackthis log in the hjt forume to see if someone could find a problem.My comp. is running normal now but because of Avast findings i beleave there is still malware ext. I know that the Malware came from that site because my comp. was running perfect befor i downloaded there super anti spyware.Ilooked at the screen shot here of super anti spy ware and ive also used it in the past,there anti super anti spyware looked differnt and took only 20 minuts to scan when i know it normaly takes up to 1-1/2 hours to scan on my comp.I think there site should b looked into and delletted for haveing false programs.Thank you for your time and experiance.

happyrock

happyrock

Tech Moderator

• Retired Staff
  • 9,285 posts
wait until you get a all clean from the malware guys...they are busy so it can take several days to get help...be patient..
if your still having problems after your done there post back here..